Affinity Coal miner!
Blondie

Beckley, WV

#1 Aug 19, 2013
The guy who works at Affinity and drives a red jeep..I seen you at go mart...If your single holler back..I want to meet up with you. You know exactly who I am. We both couldnt take our eyes off each other.
1 post removed
Blondie

Beckley, WV

#3 Aug 19, 2013
miner wrote:
sorry not single. i couldnt stop looking cause you had a booger hanging out of your nose. you're cute but that ruined it.
Jealous!
miner

Beckley, WV

#4 Aug 21, 2013
Blondie wrote:
<quoted text>
Jealous!
jealous of what?? my girl makes you look like a wookie..lol
The Drunk Uncle

Lovingston, VA

#5 Aug 21, 2013
Miner bet you were wearing your uniform that's where the interest came from she saw $$$$$
miner

Beckley, WV

#6 Aug 27, 2013
The Drunk Uncle wrote:
Miner bet you were wearing your uniform that's where the interest came from she saw $$$$$
yea i was in uniform, and i can spot a gold digger a mile away!!lol. my girl was with me when we were poor, and everything in between. When you get a woman who doesnt care how much you make, and only wants to be with you.....thats the woman i have and will never let her go.
lol

Beckley, WV

#7 Aug 28, 2013
What kind of red jeep
what

Beckley, WV

#8 Sep 3, 2013
hookers these days smh
Blondie

Beckley, WV

#9 Sep 4, 2013
miner wrote:
<quoted text>
yea i was in uniform, and i can spot a gold digger a mile away!!lol. my girl was with me when we were poor, and everything in between. When you get a woman who doesnt care how much you make, and only wants to be with you.....thats the woman i have and will never let her go.
You are not even the same miner..if it was you ....you made her look very stupid and as you call it a wookie...I do not need a man for money (Drunk Uncle)...Got my own $! The coal miner I am referring to..I know him now. Coal Miners just show they work hard and arent afraid to go underground. To (What)..hookers go for pills now days..not money! Good Day!
what

Beckley, WV

#10 Sep 4, 2013
Blondie wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not even the same miner..if it was you ....you made her look very stupid and as you call it a wookie...I do not need a man for money (Drunk Uncle)...Got my own $! The coal miner I am referring to..I know him now. Coal Miners just show they work hard and arent afraid to go underground. To (What)..hookers go for pills now days..not money! Good Day!
yea...but you're the one trying to reach out to some random dude on topix. hmmm what does that say about you.
Blondie

Beckley, WV

#11 Sep 5, 2013
what wrote:
<quoted text>
yea...but you're the one trying to reach out to some random dude on topix. hmmm what does that say about you.
Well, It says..it is my business, not yours.
("hmmm")..sounds like you need to go to the toilet and flush yourself.
what

Beckley, WV

#12 Sep 7, 2013
Blondie wrote:
<quoted text>
dang hookers so sensitive these days hahaaaaaa loser
my blonde is showing

United States

#13 Jul 17, 2014
Blondie wrote:
<quoted text>
You made it his business when u posted on Topix.

"Couldn't take your eyes off of each other"? Well if that was the case, then why didn't you confront HIM rather than desperately reaching out on Topix?
Thats cute

Weston, WV

#14 Jul 18, 2014
Some girls go all crazy when you see a miner, thinking they have money. Ever consider an oilfield man? Not only do they bring home $$$$$$$, the jobs are steady, no worries about layoffs or closings. Then again, those oilfield men spot a gold digger a mile away. You know the saying, oilfield trash, spending that oilfield cash. Lol, good luck finding a coal miner to take care you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Josephine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking 4 Delmar (Feller) 3 hr Tina 1
Create your own Forum 8 hr NativeHillbillyWh... 369
Chris parker Jul 27 shockedddddf 2
Michelle Pittman the so called Cougar (Aug '13) Jul 27 Chad 8
Affinity Coal Jul 26 Affinity coal 1
mary Russell Jul 22 oky 1
Sherry mcoy Jul 21 Just cruzin 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Josephine Mortgages