Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2006

Judged:

April 11 2006

To Jordanville Forum

American Orthodox Christians are concerned that the forthcoming union of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside Of Russia (ROCOR),(whose Headquarters are at: ROCOR Bishops; 75 E 93rd St, NY, N.Y. 10028), with the Moscow Patriarchy of the Russian Orthodox Church, will enhance Russian espionage in the USA.

The Moscow Patriarchy has always been pawns for KGB intelligence.(Jordanville NY'S "Holy Trinity Monastery" is now hosting many from Russia who could very well be KGB agents).

These ROCOR Bishops will gather on May 6-13 2006, to vote on this U.S. security-threatening union, at Holy Virgin Cathedral, 6210 Geary Blvd, San Francisco, CA 94121. I will be there to protest.

Among those concerned are Intelligence Officers of both the U.S. and former Soviet Union. They can clearly see that the KGB-FSB stands behind the process of absorbing ROCOR.

Now this same corrupt cadre rules all of Russia and soon will have access to the entire Continental U.S., a vast area previously forbidden to KGB-FSB agents, typically posing as Soviet diplomats. Now Russian intelligence-gathering agents will operate without even being required to register as agents of a foreign power.

For if this union takes place this coming May, the KGB-FSB agents will be posing as Russian Orthodox “priests.” And parishes in the Russian Orthodox Church will become listening posts for Putin’s “clerics.”

Prior to the present head of the ROCOR, Metropolitan Laurus Skurla, ROCOR had always been a harsh critic of the Communist regime. But now the Bishops of the ROCOR wish to discard the past, and unite with the Moscow Patriarchy.

Once this goal has been realized, the church buildings of ROCOR in America will become Russian state property. Hundreds of Kremlin-dominated outposts will appear in the United States and other Western countries forever. Furthermore, attempts to monitor their activities by our own government will be stymied by cynical claims to religious freedom.

For America’s Security,

Milton Nathanael Kapner
Subdeacon of The Russian Orthodox Autonomous Church
625 Elm Street
Leadville CO 80461
Milton Kapner

Helena, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2006

Judged:

Please write to our Senators!

For a complete listing of Senate Subcommitte For Internal Security SEE:

http://www.visi.com/juan/congress/cgi-bin/new...

Milton Kapner
Leadville CO
priest Stefan Pavlenko

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2006

In the United States there is a Church body known as the OCA-- Orthodox Church of America; decades ago it received its independence by first recognizing legitimacy and also canonical authority over itself of the Russian Orthodox Church of Russia, known as the Moscow Patriarchate. It (the OCA) has had for many years, guest priests and on loan priests, in many parishes through out the United States of America. All this started way back when the Soviet Union was in the midst of the cold warwith the free west and the Iron Curtain yet to fall. No one among OCA faithful or clergy and certainly no one from the STATE DEPT. has ever accused or found guilty of espionage any clergy in its vast Church body. There is no reason therefore to suspect any one in the Church Abroad of any such thing other than because of paranoia and personal vengefulness.
Archpriest Stefan Pavlenko
Milton Kapner wrote:
April 11 2006
To Jordanville Forum
American Orthodox Christians are concerned that the forthcoming union of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside Of Russia (ROCOR),(whose Headquarters are at: ROCOR Bishops; 75 E 93rd St, NY, N.Y. 10028), with the Moscow Patriarchy of the Russian Orthodox Church, will enhance Russian espionage in the USA.
The Moscow Patriarchy has always been pawns for KGB intelligence.(Jordanville NY'S "Holy Trinity Monastery" is now hosting many from Russia who could very well be KGB agents).
These ROCOR Bishops will gather on May 6-13 2006, to vote on this U.S. security-threatening union, at Holy Virgin Cathedral, 6210 Geary Blvd, San Francisco, CA 94121. I will be there to protest.
Among those concerned are Intelligence Officers of both the U.S. and former Soviet Union. They can clearly see that the KGB-FSB stands behind the process of absorbing ROCOR.
Now this same corrupt cadre rules all of Russia and soon will have access to the entire Continental U.S., a vast area previously forbidden to KGB-FSB agents, typically posing as Soviet diplomats. Now Russian intelligence-gathering agents will operate without even being required to register as agents of a foreign power.
For if this union takes place this coming May, the KGB-FSB agents will be posing as Russian Orthodox “priests.” And parishes in the Russian Orthodox Church will become listening posts for Putin’s “clerics.”
Prior to the present head of the ROCOR, Metropolitan Laurus Skurla, ROCOR had always been a harsh critic of the Communist regime. But now the Bishops of the ROCOR wish to discard the past, and unite with the Moscow Patriarchy.
Once this goal has been realized, the church buildings of ROCOR in America will become Russian state property. Hundreds of Kremlin-dominated outposts will appear in the United States and other Western countries forever. Furthermore, attempts to monitor their activities by our own government will be stymied by cynical claims to religious freedom.
For America’s Security,
Milton Nathanael Kapner
Subdeacon of The Russian Orthodox Autonomous Church
625 Elm Street
Leadville CO 80461
Milton Kapner

Helena, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2006

Abp Pavlenko is quite wrong.

For the OCA is an autocephalous organizaion - that is - though it is in communion with the Moscow Patriarchy, it nevertheless was granted "autocephely" the right to self government and independence.

That will not be the case with the ROCOR. For the ROCOR will be under the Jurisdicition of the Russian Orthodox Church and all the ROCOR American properties will come under the ownership of the Putin-controlled Moscow Patriarchy.

Milton Kapner
Denis Snegovskikh

New Haven, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2006

Judged:

It doesn't make any sense to me.
Neither can I understand how a priest in a Russian church haits Russian people so much.
Cema Boikov

Liverpool, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2007

Kapnerstein! Your not even a real subdeacon anyway! Now that we have joined will you withdraw your comment:

"all the ROCOR American properties will come under the ownership of the Putin-controlled Moscow Patriarchy"

My local church and all the ROCOR churches I've visited since the joining are still operating exactly the same as they used to! The only Difference now being that we pray for our fellow Christians in Russia! I dont see any harm in that!

There is no KGB spy listening in on confessions, neither is there a FSB agent Taxing the church plate!

If you read the Act of C.C closely you'll find that ROCOR does have the right to Self Govern.
Dobrei Molodets of ROCOR

Liverpool, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2007

Is this Kapner character the same Lunatic who appeared in the documentary of the May 2006, ROCOR IV All-Diaspora Council?

That Lunatic Raskolnik who was jumping up and down in front of the church holding signs reading : " Caution KGB agents inside" .

Dont pay attention to this Kapner guy he is a nutcase fanatic
Trofim

Yonkers, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2008

Kapner is not a lunatic.

He is a dangerous propagandist of evil. The one preaching to the audience of unwashed - or rather very uneducated.
craig wash

Kenvil, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2008

I would like to know more about the relationship between the Russian Orthodox Church and Putin's government. In particular how do the leaders in the OCA view this seemingly troubling relationship?
Comment

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2008

I would also be interested in knowing what the OCA's opinion is about the state of Orthodoxy in Ukraine? It seems that the Russian Orthodox Church-Moscow Patriarchate and Putin are very concerned about the possibility of Ukraine establishing its own national church (finally free from years of Russian domination and control)? It is a very sensitive topic that is tearing at the souls of Ukrainians all over this great country.
craig wash

Kenvil, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2008

Judged:

By the way, I attended St. Vladimir's Seminary in Crestwood for two years and it was rumored there that visiting priests from Russia were KGB, so Kaplan might not be as nuts as you want to believe. I know they had to keep Soljenitsin pretty isolated up in VT out of fear of KGB.
Comment

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2008

Judged:

craig wash wrote:
By the way, I attended St. Vladimir's Seminary in Crestwood for two years and it was rumored there that visiting priests from Russia were KGB, so Kaplan might not be as nuts as you want to believe. I know they had to keep Soljenitsin pretty isolated up in VT out of fear of KGB.
I wouldn't put anything past Putin and his KGB.
CIA Operative

Johnstown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2008

Judged:

By wearing tin foil on your head you can keep the government from scanning your brain.
Dale in Ohio

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2008

Judged:

KGB ("КГ Б") is abbreviation for Committee for State Security (Ко&#1 084;ит ет го&#10 89;уд& #1072;рс тв&#10 77;нн& #1086;й бе&#10 79;оп& #1072;сн ос&#10 90;и), the official name of the umbrella organization serving the Soviet Union as its premier security agency, secret police, and intelligence agency, from 1954 to 1991. In 1991 it was disband. The Soviet Union is no more. Federal Security Service of the Russian Federation (FSB)( ФС&#10 41;, Фе&#10 76;ер& #1072;́л ьн&#10 72;я сл&#10 91;́ж&# 1073;а бе&#10 79;оп& #1072;́с но&#10 89;ти) is the main domestic security service of the Russian Federation and the main successor agency of the Soviet-era Cheka, NKVD, and KGB.

Anyone who is looking for a KGB agent in the USA is smoking some funny weed or has been asleep since before 1991.

Do some priest work with or for the FSB. I would assume yes. Do some priest in the USA work for or with the FBI or some government agency in counterintellence. I would assume yes. I also assume it was true in Tsar's time, true in Soviet times, and true today.

By the way the GRU (ГР&#1 059;),"Г&#1 083;а́& #1074;но е Ра&#10 79;ве& #769;ды ва&#10 90;ел& #1100;но е Уп&#10 88;ав& #1083;е́ ни&#10 77;" meaning Main Intelligence Directorate of the General Staff of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation has 6x the agents of the FSB. It was not split up like the KGB with the fall of the Soviet Union. I would assume they also have priests working with or for them.

I believe that neither USA nor Russian Federation intelligence agents/ counterintelligence agents are aided by nor hurt by the reunion of the Russian Orthodox Church. Besides as has been pointed out in an earlier post, no priest has ever accused or found guilty of espionage.
Dale in Ohio

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2008

The forum does not support use of the Cyrillic alphabet. I did not know that sorry for the odd letters in my earlier posting
Comment

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2008

Judged:

Should there be any doubt anymore of Putin's intentions with the former Soviet Republics. He will go to his grave trying to resurrect the Soviet Union. Let us pray that this evil man and his cronies will be stopped once and for all.
Year 2010

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2010

This is 2010, and I was on Google, searching for connection between churches/KGB/FBI.
And I came to this site.
I'm not alone!
pathetic

Moravia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2010

I saw Elvis in Big M
Coded Message

La Fayette, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2010

Get your head checked Milton.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 19 of19
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Jordanville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Jordanville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••