created by: Top Mod2 | Sep 13, 2010

New York

3,620 votes

New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Click on an option to vote

• Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)
Comments
14,241 - 14,260 of 16,781 Comments Last updated Friday
WAAAA

Corinth, NY

#16007 Nov 19, 2012
gloversville welfare scum wrote:
<quoted text> This is a welfare scum, the scum can clear, with his one dollar welfare pc, he judges himself positive and anyone not a obama leech, negative. The only reason this scum keeps up is because his scum family have lived off the white man and sit home all day and night 24/7. This scum knows nothing about anything, don't think this scum could get a job digging a hole beside his mother. Look around and see how this welfare scum judges. See the pattern, the obammy raised welfare scum.
Does the term "WAAAAAAA" mean anything to you, repuke ?

Cry me a fuggin' river, inbred white gutter trash.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL !
SIDDOWN

Corinth, NY

#16008 Nov 19, 2012
gloversville welfare scum wrote:
<quoted text> This is a welfare scum, the scum can clear, with his one dollar welfare pc, he judges himself positive and anyone not a obama leech, negative. The only reason this scum keeps up is because his scum family have lived off the white man and sit home all day and night 24/7. This scum knows nothing about anything, don't think this scum could get a job digging a hole beside his mother. Look around and see how this welfare scum judges. See the pattern, the obammy raised welfare scum.
SIDDOWN, Inbred PHREAK !

BOOOYA !
Biden is Insane

Smackover, AR

#16009 Nov 19, 2012
If you Google "Gloversville, NY a map of Nigeria will appear.
Now go to Google maps and type in geographical view and it will show a 5 mile radius of nothing more then a big ditch.
Now type in surface view and it will show houses made out of cardboard and a bunch of Gloversville gay people having sex with each other.

Now go to youtube and type in Gloversville and it will show all 20 residents....all gay men...having a naked pool party and then bending each other over and sharing their tube steak with each other.
SIDDOWN

Corinth, NY

#16010 Nov 19, 2012
Biden is Insane wrote:
Now go to Google maps and type in geographical view and it will show a 5 mile radius of nothing more then a big ditch.
Now type in surface view and it will show houses made out of cardboard and a bunch of Gloversville gay people having sex with each other.
Now go to youtube and type in Gloversville and it will show all 20 residents....all gay men...having a naked pool party and then bending each other over and sharing their tube steak with each other.
WOW.......I'm almost impressed, Hillbilly

Now SIDDOWN until I allow you to speak.

SIDDOWN !
Gloversville Peenygulper

Albany, NY

#16011 Nov 20, 2012
Black meat 4 ur mom wrote:
<quoted text>
I am still churning my dad's man-butter 'cause Obama won't let me
You R sick!!
SIDDOWN

Corinth, NY

#16014 Nov 20, 2012
Giggles Biden wrote:
<quoted text> He'll only hit rock bottom if he moves to Gloversville or attracts the same type of people who voted for the incompetent Obama. LOL
Siddown, jerk00f !

SIDDOWN !

Don't make me tell you three times !
Agenda 21

AOL

#16015 Nov 20, 2012
While you are all fighting this has been slowly creeping its way into every aspect of your life. Google agenda 21.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/blaze-magazin... #
Giggles Biden

Pompano Beach, FL

#16016 Nov 20, 2012
SIDDOWN wrote:
<quoted text>
Siddown, jerk00f !
SIDDOWN !
Don't make me tell you three times !
LowlifeGhettoRatObamaWorshippi ngBottomfeeder say what? LOL
Black meat 4 ur mom

Corinth, NY

#16017 Nov 20, 2012
Giggles Biden wrote:
<quoted text> LowlifeGhettoRatObamaWorshippi ngBottomfeeder say what? LOL
LowlifeGhettoRatObamaWorshippi ngBottomfeeder says it's time for your mom to open her mouth and release my big black c0ck.

She should try whitey for awhile.

I know she likes the Alabama Black Snake......but it's starting to rip the corners of her mouth open.

Time to go smaller......MUCH smaller.

Like you.
TresZoom

Schenectady, NY

#16018 Nov 20, 2012
Biden is Insane wrote:
"...all gay men...having a naked pool party and then bending each other over and sharing their tube steak with each other."

You are clearly fixated on gay men and the gay lifestyle. You likely don't even recognize what that says about your own sexuality. You see, heterosexual men do not fixate on images of gay men having sex as you do. Your vivid and detailed description of the situation and acts indicates that you have more than a cursory interest in the gay lifestyle. Of course, this is nothing to be ashamed of, but your denial of who you are will become a problem later on.

You see, you didn't just mention gay sex, you selected a location and very specific acts (bending each other over) This is clearly something that you think about often. In addition, it is telling that you state "20 residents...all gay men"; which is your subconcious building your ideal living situation.
Giggles Biden

Pompano Beach, FL

#16019 Nov 20, 2012
Black meat 4 ur mom wrote:
<quoted text>
LowlifeGhettoRatObamaWorshippi ngBottomfeeder says it's time for your mom to open her mouth and release my big black c0ck.
She should try whitey for awhile.
I know she likes the Alabama Black Snake......but it's starting to rip the corners of her mouth open.
Time to go smaller......MUCH smaller.
Like you.
lowlifeobamaworshippingbottomf eeder say what? LOL
ILAL

Bronx, NY

#16020 Nov 20, 2012
Spike wrote:
<quoted text>
Paid for by The Obama Boot-Licker Society.
Posted by a stupid, ignorant, uninformed buffoon; a backwoods bottom feeder, the lower primate who's not even a blip on the radar screen, the scum of American society.
Giggles Biden

Pompano Beach, FL

#16021 Nov 20, 2012
ILAL wrote:
<quoted text>
Posted by a stupid, ignorant, uninformed buffoon; a backwoods bottom feeder, the lower primate who's not even a blip on the radar screen, the scum of American society.
You really shouldn't be so hard on yourself...Bwhahahahahahahahah aha...
ILAL

Bronx, NY

#16022 Nov 20, 2012
Giggles Biden wrote:
<quoted text> You really shouldn't be so hard on yourself...Bwhahahahahahahahah aha...
It never was about me, it's about people like the poster I responded to.
You don't comprende very well, so if the shoe fits what I posted then wear it.

You really shouldn't be so hard on yourself...Bwhahahhahahhahaha. ..
Giggles Biden

Pompano Beach, FL

#16024 Nov 20, 2012
ILAL wrote:
<quoted text>
It never was about me, it's about people like the poster I responded to.
You don't comprende very well, so if the shoe fits what I posted then wear it.
You really shouldn't be so hard on yourself...Bwhahahhahahhahaha. ..
lowlifeobamaworshippingbottomf eeder say what? LOL
ILAL

Bronx, NY

#16025 Nov 20, 2012
Giggles Biden wrote:
<quoted text> lowlifeobamaworshippingbottomf eeder say what? LOL
Low life GOPuke Romneybot bootlicking bottom feeder from the trailer trash heap.
Say what, punk?
TresZoom

Schenectady, NY

#16026 Nov 20, 2012
Giggles Biden wrote:
Hey...it's the ITT Tech dropout!

What's the matter, can't you find a real job?
TresZoom

Schenectady, NY

#16027 Nov 20, 2012
Giggles Biden wrote:
Tell me, when you fail out of ITT Tech, what "school" is left?
The American School of Cosmetology?
TresZoom

Schenectady, NY

#16028 Nov 20, 2012
Giggles Biden wrote:
Why did you fail out of ITT Tech, did one of the teachers catch your "enjoying" your Captain Kirk poster a little too much?
ILAL

Bronx, NY

#16029 Nov 20, 2012
TresZoom wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me, when you fail out of ITT Tech, what "school" is left?
The American School of Cosmetology?
People like the one you mentioned are too stupid to have a job.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jordan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is India Most Racist country in the world? (Oct '13) Aug 28 Humhainna 43
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) Aug 27 Vote Zornow 6,408
Skaneateles, N.Y 09-14-09 (Apr '12) Aug 21 G Hawthorne 2
Review: Bob's Factory Direct Furniture (Mar '10) Aug 16 slrogers2011 9
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) Aug 9 JEWISH VOICE 438
Local Dogging Sites Aug 8 Action Seeker 2
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) Aug 7 dew4794 673
•••
•••
Jordan Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Jordan Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Jordan People Search