Christians in Syria Live in Fear of P...

Christians in Syria Live in Fear of Persecution

There are 3 comments on the St. Anthony Messenger story from Mar 11, 2012, titled Christians in Syria Live in Fear of Persecution. In it, St. Anthony Messenger reports that:

Christians in Syria live in fear of a repeat of persecution like was seen in Iraq, said officials of the Pontifical Mission for Palestine.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at St. Anthony Messenger.

Christian Monitor

Lebanon

#1 Mar 11, 2012
Of course Christians are fearful of Moslem extremists or what is called Moslem brotherhood and Salafists taking over in Syria. They are also wondering how christian faith regimes in Europe and USA are backing these people under the name of Fake Democracy. Or, they are careless about the matter, as long as their shameful plans are executed.

Well, let them understand that Arab Christians are backing up the actual regime for its civil views away from religious tendencies.
Theo

Germany

#2 Mar 11, 2012
Assad was good for Christians in Syria. He tolerated them.
JimBob

Toronto, Canada

#3 Mar 11, 2012
Christian Monitor wrote:
Of course Christians are fearful of Moslem extremists or what is called Moslem brotherhood and Salafists taking over in Syria. They are also wondering how christian faith regimes in Europe and USA are backing these people under the name of Fake Democracy. Or, they are careless about the matter, as long as their shameful plans are executed.
Well, let them understand that Arab Christians are backing up the actual regime for its civil views away from religious tendencies.
Shameful is you supporting your brutal dictator Assad shooting your own citizens and shelling your own cities.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jordan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Share some Good Clean Jokes (Jan '10) Apr 11 The Firmament 49
News Rare 1860s photo of Harriet Tubman acquired by ... Apr 4 Oh No You Di-nt 1
News Roman Catholic Diocese of Syracuse orders paris... Mar 31 Gods r Delusions ... 1
I Love You and I Miss You Mar 30 Still Do 1
adult info Mar '17 hmm 1
tina olmsteads a thief and a home wrecker Mar '17 gross 4
News Trump budget would slash $300,000 from Meals on... Mar '17 Truth 1

Jordan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jordan Mortgages