Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHEC-TV Rochester, NY.
#22 Jun 25, 2009
So you're just typing to see your words and not reading my posts? Even when I agree with you, you have to start an argument.
people who graduate college with a 3.77 don't think the way you do, and they also don't brag about it every chance they get. The only people who could believe that you went to college are people who didn't go themselves. Why do you not see that no one believes you went to college?
Not one person believes it. Not one. Unless you have been in a terrible accident where you got brain damage there is no way you graduated from college. Just no way.
and when did i ever say i condoned sleeping with minors?
ohh just another one of your "facts" that you make up with nothing to back it up.
#23 Jun 26, 2009
no way. did the district attorney's son graduate from college? NO WAY! NO WAY. COLLEGE GRADUATES DON'T ACT LIKE THAT!!!!
#24 Jul 9, 2009
I have known Mark Suben for several years as an attorney in Syracuse. The man has little regard for ethics or decency. Cases in point:
1) His avoidance of the draft during the Vietnam conflict.
2) His participation in a movie "Naughty School Girls" which was pornography in its worse form--borderline kiddie porn.
3) His run down investment properties in Syracuse, earning him the rightful title of "Slumlord".
4) His dumping of a case where an attorney friend was charged with felony gun possession, sparking rumors in the Onondaga County District Attorney's Office of a kickback. While this could not be substantiated, Suben was subsequently terminated by that office.
5) His vile attitude towards fellow attorneys in Syracuse, constantly engaging in backbiting and rumors.
6) His courting the college vote with under the table hints of lienency for drinking and other offenses.
7) His affair with a woman in Homer, New York which came to light in his first campaign.
8) His complete lack of candor during his two runs for District Attorney regarding the above and other issues.
This scandal, which made news statewide should surprise no one who knows the Subens. As the saying goes, the apple does not fall far from the tree and in this case "it goes with and reflects on the upbringing". Suben privately admitted to several people that his campaign was a "retirement plan". The four years he would serve would give him ten total years of state service--enough for a nice pension on your tax dollar together with paid medical insurance for life.
I respectfully urge the voters of Cortland to end this state if not national disgrace and initiate a recall election to remove Mark Suben from office. The sooner the better for Cortland. Mark, if you are reading this, please have the dignity and decency to resign and leave the good people of Cortland alone. You have done enough damage there both to the office of District Attorney and the community at large.
#25 Jul 10, 2009
wow the da son, go by the book lock him up
#26 Jun 21, 2012
You still around?
#27 Jul 5, 2012
What do you think of his running for a second term? Any more hidden dirt under the rug the public needs to be aware of that has occurred since 2009?
#28 Jul 7, 2012
the son brags about this situation, I have had personal threats from these people and the DA himself when I told his son to stay away from me and my family , made a point of telling me with evil eyes that he does not appreciate me calling his son a rapist, well well, lets give him a medal for doing this to a little girl!!! The guy does drugs everyday, and alot of other of the DA's family friends,....one was found with a professional plantation of marijuana in his home, but the is still loose, I wonder why???? Another of his personal family friends has 3 criminal convictions, he also is still loose. Makes you wonder why people are still voting for him!!!! If you wnat justice get rid of this guy
#29 Oct 1, 2012
Hey Subentruth are you out there? Need your help he's running another term as DA
Add your comments below
|Christopher Vanetten is wanted by police for sc... (Apr '12)||Nov 13||Annette noneya||3|
|Who do you support for U.S. House in New York (... (Oct '10)||Nov 1||Voyeur||201|
|McLane Northeast (Jul '14)||Oct 31||Someone who remem...||14|
|Two plus four apartments||Oct 24||Sunshine||1|
|Police to The Commons||Sep '17||Rocketjcat||1|
|Former Auburn priest accused of sexual abuse of... (Nov '09)||Jul '17||Auburn Native||2|
|Who do you support for State Senator in New Yor... (Oct '10)||Nov '16||reasonvoice||27|
Find what you want!
Search Jordan Forum Now
Copyright © 2017 Topix LLC