Four charged with shoplifting tools in three separate incidents from Sears near Auburn

Jan 3, 2010 Full story: The Post-Standard

Four men have been charged with stealing more than $1,100 in handheld tools from the Sears at Fingerlakes Mall in three separate occasions over the past two days, state police said.

Full Story
concerned in moravia

Geneva, NY

#1 Jan 6, 2010
isn't this so special that a moravia bus driver can be arrested for stealing tools from sears and still be trusted to drive our children to school..apparently he doesn't feel he makes enough money to buy the items he wants. if this school district allows him to still drive bus,that should tell the parents the kind of people moravia employs to take care of our children. this driver and others have also been seen talking on thier phones while driving the children, but yet they are still employed....whats this world coming to!?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jordan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
McLane Northeast Dec 15 Former McLane emp... 6
Residents oppose natural gas compressor station... Dec 11 Fat Bellied Utican 1
i am a rapist Dec 11 remmy 7
WT Brews: Onondaga County's newest brewery star... Dec 8 jimbo 2
Air Jordan 4 Retro Men,Cheap Air Jordan 4 Women... Nov '14 jordan4 1
Dr. Ann Deakin receives GIS Lifetime Achievemen... Nov '14 Proud 1
Who do you support for State Senator in New Yor... (Oct '10) Nov '14 I voted Zornow 3
Jordan Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Jordan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Jordan News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Jordan

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:57 am PST