Four charged with shoplifting tools i...

Four charged with shoplifting tools in three separate incidents from Sears near Auburn

There are 1 comment on the The Post-Standard story from Jan 3, 2010, titled Four charged with shoplifting tools in three separate incidents from Sears near Auburn. In it, The Post-Standard reports that:

Four men have been charged with stealing more than $1,100 in handheld tools from the Sears at Fingerlakes Mall in three separate occasions over the past two days, state police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Post-Standard.

concerned in moravia

United States

#1 Jan 6, 2010
isn't this so special that a moravia bus driver can be arrested for stealing tools from sears and still be trusted to drive our children to school..apparently he doesn't feel he makes enough money to buy the items he wants. if this school district allows him to still drive bus,that should tell the parents the kind of people moravia employs to take care of our children. this driver and others have also been seen talking on thier phones while driving the children, but yet they are still employed....whats this world coming to!?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jordan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Andrew Jackson is getting bumped from the $20 Tue perfect 196
Kristin Fillmore gives drugs to minors Aug 16 Gary 1
Maureen Gleason at Lowes Aug 10 Anon 1
Election Who do you support for State Senator in New Yor... (Oct '10) Jul 25 josephbarkley 20
News The Trammps to headline 'Discofest' concert at ... Jul '16 Roc Maven 1
looking for old P&C coworker (Jan '11) Jul '16 JessicafromRochester 4
dunkin donuts (Mar '13) Jul '16 AngelicaIntheJungle 5

Jordan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jordan Mortgages