'She doesn't know he's dead. All she knows is he's not here.'

Full story: TwinCities.com

For Hannah Anderson nderson and her daughter, Savannah, 4, of Jordan, Minn., the fifth anniversary of the Iraq war was a painful reminder of a husband and father lost - Army Pfc.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 28 of28
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Sigmund

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2008

Mike, I noticed this a while back and came to the conclusion that I just saw a shining potrayal of whose country it is.
Mary Johnson

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2008

MKidd wrote:
<quoted text>
What a load of malarky
Nice reply. Like most liberals you offer no solutions, just protest.
Red Ryder

Monroe, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2008

Mike wrote:
It burns me up that mostly outstate white young men are dying trying to establish a free democracy in the third world while institutions in the United States who have made a religion out of hating white males slowly transform the country into a third world nation through mass immigration in the name of diversity and multiculturalism. What is the purpose of a foreign war when nobody lifts a finger to defend our own nation from within?
Is this what you mean:

http://www.ktar.com/...

You'll get no arguement from me.
DFLer

Burnsville, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2008

Not to sound cold, but, don't you think someone should tell her?

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2008

Mary Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice reply. Like most liberals you offer no solutions, just protest.
So right away you label me a liberal from a one word post. How long have you been a psychic Mary? I could just as easily say you are a conservative because the first thing you did was judge me.
Don Joe

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2008

Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
When you "voluntarily" enlist in the armed forces of the United States you take an oath to defend the country. You don't take an oath to defend it only when you agree with the decisions being made. All of these bleeding heart liberals who claim to support the troops yet continue to denigrate their mission are, in fact, giving aid and comfort to an enemy that would kill them without thinking twice.
As to the "cannon fodder" question.
Thinking something so idiotic only makes you appear somewhat slow to yourself, putting it in writing confirms the fact that you are somewhat slow to the rest of us.
If they took seriously their oath to protect this country they would be at the white house putting bush in chains. Bush is indeed the enemy. When the troops are ordered to do illegal things, it is their duty to not obey those orders. Certainly bush treating them as cannon fodder is enough reason to avoid joining the military.

As far as your mudslinging goes, that is what I expect when you have no other arguments.
Truth

Saint Cloud, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2008

Thanks Bill Clinton. He's the fool who let Bin Laden get away.
Bravo

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2008

Don Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
If they took seriously their oath to protect this country they would be at the white house putting bush in chains. Bush is indeed the enemy. When the troops are ordered to do illegal things, it is their duty to not obey those orders. Certainly bush treating them as cannon fodder is enough reason to avoid joining the military.
As far as your mudslinging goes, that is what I expect when you have no other arguments.
Well stated. Bravo. The true patriots of this country stand up to what is done wrong within our government and strive to correct. This is our right and duty as Americans in and out of uniform.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 28 of28
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Jordan Discussions

Search the Jordan Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
MN Who do you support for Governor in Minnesota in... (Oct '10) Jun 12 doomsayer2014 847
Robin McGraw writes about what is important to her (Nov '06) Apr '14 sandy sunshine 15
Know the law Mar '14 Carolyn Kruger 1
Last minute travel deals for UK, Christmas mark... (Dec '13) Jan '14 Azamara Cruise Deal 2
What toms shoes give to poor people? (Nov '13) Nov '13 Toms 1
Ramsey County residents bothered by increased t... (Nov '13) Nov '13 matthew brandley 1
State GOP lawmaker Buesgens pleads guilty to DW... (Nov '10) Apr '13 Oh Dear 10
•••
•••
•••
•••

Jordan Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Jordan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE