100 arrested in county for impaired d...

100 arrested in county for impaired driving in July

There are 1 comment on the Shakopee Valley News Newspaper and online community for Shakopee, Minnesota story from Aug 20, 2008, titled 100 arrested in county for impaired driving in July. In it, Shakopee Valley News Newspaper and online community for Shakopee, Minnesota reports that:

Poll Eighth-graders below average on state science test Tuesday, August 19, 2008 - 12:19am 100 arrested in county for impaired driving in July August 19, 2008 - 10:25am - ' Pat Minelli Scott County law ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Shakopee Valley News Newspaper and online community for Shakopee, Minnesota.

ncnative

Harrisburg, PA

#1 Aug 20, 2008
This doesn't surprise me at all. A report out earlier this year showed that from 2004-06, 23.5% of Minnesotans were under in influence of drugs and/or alcohol while driving. That ranks #3 in the country! Not a statistic to be proud of. Where I'm from in N.C., the governor had a "booze it and lose it (your license)" campaign for years, and it is obviously successful. N.C. ranked #49. It's time the MN state and local governments take this more seriously. It also disturbs me that the Prior Lake city council just approved a new liquor store on Hwy 13. How about opening an AA office next door?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jordan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fmr. Prior Lake Youth Pastor Charged With Havin... Sep '16 Paris Hilton 24
Houses Required to rent as Ryder Cup 2016 Accom... (Jul '13) Sep '16 Jillian 26
News Prison sentence for notable defense attorney Sa... (May '11) Aug '16 Post them 19
News Minnesota Man Drowns While Trying To Save Famil... Aug '16 Luda 1
News Carver County judge narrows list of potential P... Jul '16 CherylConaty 1
News Robin McGraw writes about what is important to her (Nov '06) Apr '14 sandy sunshine 15
Know the law (Mar '14) Mar '14 Carolyn Kruger 1

Jordan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jordan Mortgages