Ruben Rosario: Criminal defense inves...

Ruben Rosario: Criminal defense investigator calls it as he sees it in his book

There are 1 comment on the story from Oct 21, 2010, titled Ruben Rosario: Criminal defense investigator calls it as he sees it in his book. In it, reports that:

"No, I prefer to describe it as discrediting witnesses for the purpose of defending somebody in a court of law," explained the 76-year-old retired criminal defense investigator.

Join the discussion below, or

Like it is

Hudson, WI

#2 Oct 21, 2010
Rosario, sorry to have to break it to you, but there are a few of us out there who realize this is a fraud of a story, as per the Jordan aspect. There are some people left who realize that the Jordan case was a complete cover up from some extremely high echelons of power. There are some people out there who realize that this story actually was worse than many realize and that the truth has been buried. The media can be complicit in perpetuating the con job, but there are some people who do realize there was a massive governmental whitewash of the Jordan case. You can't fool all the people all the time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jordan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fmr. Prior Lake Youth Pastor Charged With Havin... Sep 26 Paris Hilton 24
Houses Required to rent as Ryder Cup 2016 Accom... (Jul '13) Sep 25 Jillian 26
News Prison sentence for notable defense attorney Sa... (May '11) Aug '16 Post them 19
News Minnesota Man Drowns While Trying To Save Famil... Aug '16 Luda 1
News Carver County judge narrows list of potential P... Jul '16 CherylConaty 1
News Robin McGraw writes about what is important to her (Nov '06) Apr '14 sandy sunshine 15
Know the law (Mar '14) Mar '14 Carolyn Kruger 1

Jordan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jordan Mortgages