Vaughn, kingsley, Moore, bennett, rowe, sharp. Heres 6 to start ya off
REALLY

Minneapolis, MN

#2 Jun 15, 2012
Powell
SMH

Carbondale, IL

#3 Jun 15, 2012
Wow username, you are a straight dumb-ass just for making this post! Please use your real name so that those you have named can come talk to you about this little post. I am sure your name deserves to be on here as well!
private eyee

Paducah, KY

#5 Jun 15, 2012
and what kind of dumb bitch are you? You're the reason why Topix sucks cock now. Big fat juicy cocks. Like your mom.
private eyee

Paducah, KY

#6 Jun 15, 2012
Which Kingsley are you even referring to? One has moved out of Joppa and has fully grown children and the other I haven't heard about lately but as far as I know is a good mother!
username

Schaumburg, IL

#7 Jun 15, 2012
Why would i post my name if you wont post yours? Is it because someone is calling you out on your bad parenting? And my name isnt on here because my children were raised right my 16 year old has a good job and the 18 year old is a full time college student on a full ride scholarship to SEMO so ya im considered a good parent.
private eyee

Paducah, KY

#8 Jun 16, 2012
No one posts their own name because people can say whatever they want about ya true or not. Anyfuckingwho, exactly who are you referring to? First names? Ya done gave last names, let's finish this shit up.
username

Schaumburg, IL

#9 Jun 16, 2012
private eyee wrote:
No one posts their own name because people can say whatever they want about ya true or not. Anyfuckingwho, exactly who are you referring to? First names? Ya done gave last names, let's finish this shit up.
Well if you think about it its pretty easy to figure out. There are not many choices. At least 2 are pill heads
lmt

Austin, TX

#11 Jun 20, 2012
Rowe and sharp r good parents and if ur such a good parent u would be proud to put ur name on here but as they say let he without sin cast the first stone ur throwing stones but r u completely without fault doubt it
Kim Meyer Sharp

United States

#12 Jul 10, 2012
What SHARP are you talking about. There are 2 sets here in joppa..
shelbie

United States

#13 Sep 13, 2015
username wrote:
Start naming them! Lots in Joppa.
Powell is not one of them. Y'all need tto grow up. We we're not rich by no means but my parents took care of us!
Witness it first hand

Collinsville, IL

#14 Feb 11, 2016
Clyde Lee
wow

United States

#15 Feb 14, 2016
username wrote:
Start naming them! Lots in Joppa.
Your pathetic

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joppa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jennifer Pollard 50 min Old Friend 4
metropolis is the next cairo (Feb '14) 3 hr YUP Yup 44
nude house cleaning 6 hr IndyGOP 59
Brandi Dycus 12 hr Nomo 1
misty starr (Sep '12) 14 hr Hardly 21
The Southern Spead 20 hr Baker 10
The (I) building on 45 Mon ??? 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Joppa Mortgages