uknowit420

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Jul 18, 2012
If they would just legalize weed metro wouldnt have all dis meth n heroin goin on
Jarvis

Paducah, KY

#2 Jul 18, 2012
uknowit420 wrote:
If they would just legalize weed metro wouldnt have all dis meth n heroin goin on
People who smoke weed and meth are not observant of the laws to begin with, the law has not kept them from getting involved in drugs, what the fuck makes you think if they legalize pot, that meth heads will suddenly go "FINALLY ITS LEGAL! I CAN STOP BREAKING THE LAW WITH METH"

People do this shit because they are sub human scumbags, law or not,legal or not.
uknowit420

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Jul 18, 2012
U sound stressed man! Smoke ya a fat one! Ull feel better!
Legalize

Vienna, IL

#5 Jul 19, 2012
I think it was meant to say legalize pot the drug that doesn't make you want to kill someone or eat their face off and go after the rough drugs like Meth, Heroine, Balt Salts, pot only makes someone to lazy to kill and steal I myself would much rather run into someone that's smoked pot than someone on meth, heroine, bath salts or even a drunk! I mean legalize it, tax it and get this country out of the mess it's in!
Jarvis

Paducah, KY

#6 Jul 21, 2012
Legalize wrote:
I think it was meant to say legalize pot the drug that doesn't make you want to kill someone or eat their face off and go after the rough drugs like Meth, Heroine, Balt Salts, pot only makes someone to lazy to kill and steal I myself would much rather run into someone that's smoked pot than someone on meth, heroine, bath salts or even a drunk! I mean legalize it, tax it and get this country out of the mess it's in!
Actually they did an autopsy on the guy that ate someones face, and all they found in his system was THC (aka weed, pot...etc...) so I guess there goes that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joppa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brookport Police Chief fired 30 min Hoes b hatin 16
worst drivers in metropolis 41 min Peephole 4
lgbt 42 min Jack 2
it is time for a change 43 min Goo Goo Gaga 8
Stephanie Davis 4 hr Lieslies 8
Cody Moore & Katlyn Dillon 9 hr Katlyn 12
Landing Strip? (Feb '11) 9 hr billie 33

Flood Warning for Massac County was issued at March 27 at 10:42AM CDT

Joppa Dating
Find my Match