Valparaiso, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

Judged:

What is the deal with these two always smacking there jaws spreading rumors and always in the middle of every bodies business being a volunteer fire fighter does not make you csi Why don't they just stay out of every bodies businsess
foreal

Valparaiso, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

I knw rgt cathey is the worst moronsw
kcbb

Marion, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

this is kathy got something to say tell us to our face going on here is makin u coward
daman

Valparaiso, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

Judged:

I'm telling u now quit acting like u guys own joppa lived here my whole life and I hide my mail so u can't see how much my bill is so u don't tell everybody its due
kcbb

Marion, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

like i said bring to my face
daman

Valparaiso, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

I just did ;)
kcbb

Marion, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

lol come say it to us
joppa thug

Carterville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

daman wrote:
I'm telling u now quit acting like u guys own joppa lived here my whole life and I hide my mail so u can't see how much my bill is so u don't tell everybody its due
You'al are crazy if you guys werent doing anything wrong in the first place then you wouldn't have anything to be worried about now would you..get a life and find something else to do with your free time besides stirring up lies .
daman

Valparaiso, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

What would u do if I did troll every body about it just a eye opener when u go to the store don't tell everybodies business its ridiculous and childish now that u know u know. Blabber mouths
kcbb

Marion, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

i dont go on this sight and talk shit this was brought to me u all aint got lives if ya gotta go on here and talk shit about people if u are so tuff who are ya quit hiding
kcbb

Marion, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

i dont go to any store and talk shit about anything grow up
jazzz

Carterville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

I wasn't going to post because this is so totally immature and childish....so I guess I am lowering my standards for the initiator of this thread! Kathy is right...if you have a problem with her and Rob then you need to grow a set and bring it in person otherwise shut the hell up and grow up! If your "bringing" it consists of posting on a lie telling rumor spreading social website then I find it hard for ANYONE to hold you as a credible person with any common sense at all!
kcbb

Marion, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

thank you jazzz

Since: Jun 10

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

This is simply ridiculous. Grow up. If you got something to say, then say it to their faces. Quit trying to hide behind fake names and posting crap trying to stir stuff up.
kcbb

Marion, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

bly st drama
yuppy

Metropolis, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2012

This is so true, you can't tell rob anything without him distorting it and spreading it faster than those fires he thinks hes chasing.. sad him and his whole family wont get real jobs but reli on monzulla and jimmy for money,,he had cancer or was supposed to have it so even he believes his twisted truth..and can you say welfare fraud,,they will come after you someday..
Boo

Palatine, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

Hey..
Boo

Palatine, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

Hey, how is everyone..
knnc

Marion, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

hi boo
kcbb

Marion, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

hh hobar i see

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of23
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Joppa Discussions

Search the Joppa Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr KiMare 47,180
david kirksey 5 hr The One 9
benny & debbie 6 hr Debbie Brashears 3
cheaters in metro 7 hr BlastedBitch 1
brookport bridge 9 hr Website Operator 9
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 9 hr Chicagobunny 3,789
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) 16 hr jimtownhounddogsniffing 6,543
•••
•••
•••
•••

Joppa Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Joppa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance