New Talent to Audition for Hannah Montana's Agent, Mitchell Gossett

Feb 4, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Earth Times

“Our goal is to bring the community the best integrated entertainment experience possible”

Muvico Theaters and John Casablancas Modeling and Career Centers are teaming up to find six talented individuals, ages 6 to 16 to audition for Hannah Montana's agent. via Earth Times

Comments
1 - 20 of 117 Comments Last updated Jun 20, 2013
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Michelle

Manassas, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2008

Judged:

if your still interested.
I would appreciate the opportunity.
I have been acting for 5 years now, and i seem to have a talent for it. I'm certainly ready to live my dream.
please let me now.

my email is-cheerlead4me@hotmail.com
Mother of Maggie World

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2008

My daughter would love a chance to audition for Mitchell Gossett. If anyone out there knows Mitchell Gossett please send him a link to Maggie Muro's current temporary agent @ www.sterlingtalentmg.com/about.php
click on Actors, Female Children (2-12yrs) and she is on the 4th page, middle, bottom.
Appreciate it....thanks
Actress Katie

Prescott, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2008

Hi, I am wanting Mitchell Gossett to be my agent, so if you know of how to contact him, please tell me! Contact me at kittykatiekatt@gmail.com Thanks!BTW-I dont live in Duncan, Ok. I live in Prescott Valley, AZ.
Alex

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2008

Hello I'm 11 years old, and I'm in the making of being an actress.. My only problem is that I don't have an agent.. I would love for Mitchell Gossett to be my agent.. I just need to contact him so I can find out when there would be an audition.. You can contact me at alexlovescassie@gmail.com

Thanks
Brooke Tomlinson

Farmington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2008

Judged:

Hey! I'm Brooke. I'm 13 years old, and I've been singing and acting since I could talk! I've been in tons om musicals, and starred in a couple, too. I would love to audition for Mitchell Gossett. My Dad and I have been looking for an agent. Please contact us with any auditions or oppurtunities.
my email adress is ihatemayo9@aol.com
and my Dad's is dougtomlinson@comcast.net.
THanks!
Jakayla

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2008

Judged:

LIERS......
Bella

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2008

My name is Bella. Ive been acting and singing since forever and Im PAST ready to get my dreams started. I have experience in both acting and singing so please contact me at BellaMae2011@sbcglobal.net
raytysha

Puyallup, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2008

if this opprotunity still stands i would like a shot at it..i act a little bit but mostly sing..but im also a great actor..so if u decide to pick me or give me a try my e-mail is

raytysha13@live.com
Joelle

Weehawken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2008

i have been singing and acting since FOREVER! I would totally want to live my life long dream to be on T.V. acting is my passion and i would love to be recognized for my talent but the thing is I DON'T HAVE AN AGENT!!! I would love for Mitchell Gossett to be my agent. I am an 11 year old girl

please e-mail me
Lover60101@aim.com
Joelle

Weehawken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2008

i have been singing and acting since FOREVER! I would totally want to live my life long dream to be on T.V. acting is my passion and i would love to be recognized for my talent but the thing is I DON'T HAVE AN AGENT!!! I would love for Mitchell Gossett to be my agent. I am an 11 year old girl

please e-mail me
Lover60101@aim.com Sayville, NY
Waldo

South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2008

Mitchell Gossett can be contacted as follows:

1. Go to www.lukebenwardonline.com
2. At the bottom is a tab called 'Management'. Click it.
3. Mitchell Gossett's details are there.
XXX

Mckees Rocks, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2008

That's Disney for you. This isn't the same "Hannah Montana" that girls have grown to know and love and I have grown to detest. It makes me wonder: will these girls still throw money down the drain and fulfill Disney's wishes even if a different girl is the poster child that entices them to do it?
STEPHANIE MONASTERIO

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2008

Judged:

Dear Mitchell Gossett,
My dream scince I was a little girl was to be a famous actress in a musical movie like camp rock ,high school musical,or atleast in a disney channel like new series
so please if u have an open audition contact me at (818)259-793-8 OR STEPHY246HOT@YAHOO.COM
destiny foley

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2008

dear mitchell gossett,
my dream is to becomne an actress and singer. i would love for you to be my agent. because you will find good things for us. you can contact me at destiny.foley@yahoo.com or (757)-358-597
destiny foley

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2008

SORRY ITS 5979
Katue Evans

Pine Bluff, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2008

I am an aspiring actress, and I have been for years. Now that I am older, my family and I belive that I should get an agent that can make my dream come true. We want the best of the best and we belive that you are exactly that. I would do anything to be able to audition for you. You can contact me and my mother by e-mail at xx_k_bella4_xx@yahoo.com!
Katie Evans

Pine Bluff, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2008

I typed "kutie" and it was a typo. My name is "katie" evans!
Katies mother

Pine Bluff, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2008

Judged:

I believe that my daughter has all the potential in the world of becoming a future star. She has a beautiful singing voice, and her acting is amazing! Please give her a chance by contacting us at xx_k_bella4_xx@yahoo.com!
Megan Stewart

Leamington, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2008

Dear Mitchell Gossett,
my name is Megan Stewart and i have been singing since i can talk, and i have been acting for 7 years now,( off and on ) I was the lead in a few school plays when i was in grade 1 and 2. I would really love to become something. Of course im sure everybody would. I have seen what others became and it is only my dream to do the same. Please contact me at

meganstewart@live.ca
julieeee

Coral Gables, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2008

hi everyone. i would love to become a actress and be on on diseny channel like miley cyrus or raven symone or selena goemz. i have a really good acting. i will be moving 2 new jersey & if there is an agent out dere in new jersey or new york plz contact me at: julizza0896@hotmail.com . IT WOULD BE A DREAM CUM TRUE!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Joplin Discussions

Search the Joplin Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Fencing (Oct '12) Oct '13 Roger Pace 2
The best free onli ne dati ng website! (Sep '13) Sep '13 Juliette Rolfson 1
Who do you support for U.S. House in Montana (D... (Oct '10) Apr '13 Guydude 66
Donna Mae Polanchek (May '11) May '11 May 24 wknd 1
New concessionaire sought at Tiber Marina (May '11) May '11 May 24 wknd 1
Gale and Ann Thielman (May '11) May '11 May 24 wknd 1
Who do you support for Public Service Commissio... (Oct '10) Nov '10 DONALDCREESE kila 8
•••
•••
•••
•••

Joplin Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Joplin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••