Aztec Fred

Ewing, VA

#1 Dec 7, 2012
What's up with these freaks stumbling around?I can't seem to be able to go to the mailbox without having to hack a couple of them to death.

I blame the Mayans.
really

Jonesville, VA

#2 Dec 7, 2012
seriously???
Aztec Fred

Clinchco, VA

#3 Dec 7, 2012
really wrote:
seriously???
I understand your skepticism,why blame the Mayans,right?This could just as easily be the undead not understanding how to read a calendar.

I am too quick to place blame,for that I apologize.
Shaun of the Dead

Keokee, VA

#4 Dec 7, 2012
You must live either near IGA in Pennington or the old Pete's Grocery in Woodway. I've spotted groups of zonbies there.
hmmmm

Winnebago, IL

#5 Dec 8, 2012
Drugged zombies those would be.
calm before the storm

Tannersville, VA

#6 Dec 9, 2012
hmmmm wrote:
Drugged zombies those would be.
Like April Delph. She is a supplier for the zombies. I see her there every evening. One of them will run up and yank her around the neck and she will run her hand down his back pocket. hahaha
Aztec Fred

Haysi, VA

#7 Dec 19, 2012
The end is nigh,as foretold by those pesky Mayans.The zombie apocalypse is upon us.Take shelter my friends.
SO funny

Jonesville, VA

#8 Dec 20, 2012
Aztec Fred wrote:
The end is nigh,as foretold by those pesky Mayans.The zombie apocalypse is upon us.Take shelter my friends.
Yea, can't wait for this to happen...lol.
Zom-b

Haysi, VA

#9 Dec 20, 2012
SO funny wrote:
<quoted text> Yea, can't wait for this to happen...lol.
BRAINS,I need BRAINS
what the fu

Blacksburg, VA

#10 Dec 21, 2012
I passed a couple this morning on the way to work. Looked like they were hitch hicking! The vdot snow plow was in front of me and when he went by he sprayed them good.
Aztec Fred

Blue Ridge, VA

#11 Jan 1, 2013
I have found that even zombies have redeeming qualities.For example,before they showed up I was overrun with stray cats,now they're no cats. Thank you zombies.

If only there were a simple solution for the sudden abundance of rats.Maybe the undead will develop a taste for rat.I don't know.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
School Chadwell board 14 hr Fact 1
Debate: Marijuana - Jonesville, VA (Aug '10) Jul 27 joe 30
Review: Church Patti Page Jun '15 drummer 1
House builder in Jonesville area (Jan '14) Jun '15 susannah98 10
Terry Kilgore Must Go! (Sep '14) Jun '15 Slobbers 10
seamless gutter May '15 need guttering 1
Jobs close to or in Jonesville, Va May '15 jobhelp91 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jonesville Mortgages