First Prev
of 2
Next Last
mike

Elizabethtown, KY

#21 Mar 23, 2011
maybe they r fooling around with the ladys in the office.. if so god help them lol..perfect match
kiss this

Roanoke, VA

#22 Mar 23, 2011
Oh yea here we go blame it on the sexretary! They are a good place to lay the blame.(pun intended btw) Just how do you know anyone is fooling around on anyone? Are you hiding in their vehicle watching their every move. Greg may have his problems, but they are his problems, not yours or mine! kiss this
LMAO

Jonesville, VA

#23 Mar 24, 2011
Maybe someone should ask the Ms. L that was fired from there about a year or 2 ago
mikey

Elizabethtown, KY

#24 Mar 27, 2011
for what i hear the ladys in the office... do alot more than office work...
oyeaH

United States

#26 Apr 17, 2011
Antone know anything about dusty or his wife christus glass?
haha

Roanoke, VA

#27 May 7, 2011
lol dusty and christus split, coz christus is a wh*re and slept with patrick sumpter. i don't know if the baby is dusty's, or patricks, but yeah.
ICE

Elizabethtown, KY

#28 May 8, 2011
kiss this wrote:
Oh yea here we go blame it on the sexretary! They are a good place to lay the blame.(pun intended btw) Just how do you know anyone is fooling around on anyone? Are you hiding in their vehicle watching their every move. Greg may have his problems, but they are his problems, not yours or mine! kiss this
MAYBE U AN HIM R IN THE CAR LOL
jerrrey

Jonesville, VA

#29 May 10, 2011
Why did Ms L get fired from there about two years ago? What happened?
pavement

Elizabethtown, KY

#30 May 11, 2011
her x bf said shes a looker an cant keep her hands off other guys..
ddg

United States

#31 Jul 7, 2011
I don't blame cristus for leaving dusty. He never treated her right from what I hear. I think both her kids belong to patrick but I know she lives with him now but is still messing around with dusty. I wish she would look my way becase she is smokin lol
STUPID

Jonesville, VA

#32 Jul 15, 2011
ddg wrote:
I don't blame cristus for leaving dusty. He never treated her right from what I hear. I think both her kids belong to patrick but I know she lives with him now but is still messing around with dusty. I wish she would look my way becase she is smokin lol
Yea Dave Myers we all know this is you! You're just saying that sh*t cause Greg and Dusty fired you're needle junkie @ss! Keep talking ur sh*t and all ur sh*ts going to get laid out real fast for everybody to see!! lol!!
STUPID

Jonesville, VA

#33 Jul 15, 2011
Let me just add. Dave Myers is a needle junkie using piece of sh*t that will never change! He uses people for as long as he can and sucks the very life out of them! He takes and takes until there is nothing left to take and he destroys homes, families, lives and anything that he sets his sights on. Hes the damn devil! Hes using again BIG TIME and if anyone in their right mind gives this piece of sh*t the time of day or a job, then they are asking for total destruction. The girl he was with Kari, hes put through total hell! That girl has fought all her life to live and to beat cancer, here he comes along and takes advantage of her because shes kind in that way and gives every one a chance, he saw the perfect opportunity! He took her and her family for everything and left her high and dry! Cheating on her the whole time he was with her and using the needle behind her back. Drug program my @ss! Hes not in no drug program, hes just telling his family that so they'll let him be there. Oh and another thing hes got hepatitis c, I know for fact I seen the papers just today. If you don't believe me ask Kari, shes got proof. She got her second set of test results back today and shes CLEAN, NEGATIVE! So Dave Myers can and better stay the hell away from her now. He won't have the chance to try and spread his filthy disease to her again! Not as long as I'm around and in her life and I'm around a hell of a lot these days! See you soon Dave! Good luck in Pennsylvania we'll see how long that lasts! I know your contacts there bud! Good luck low life!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pennington Gap Police (Jun '11) Thu Wondering 187
banana and mayo Wed hoosier boy 9
straight talk phone service (Jun '11) May 2 Wifi GB Data Plan 72
Voice Apr 16 busted 11
Place to Rent! Mar '16 move out 3
lee farmers coop to start carrying chaffhaye (Oct '14) Feb '16 Rvegasblaster 7
Debate: Marijuana - Jonesville, VA (Aug '10) Feb '16 mr_no pots 36
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jonesville Mortgages