Next Last
hyg

United States

#1 Nov 12, 2010
??????
ohyeah

Roanoke, VA

#2 Dec 28, 2010
looks like no ones gonna play your little game hyg...give it up freak!!!!
haha

Ewing, VA

#3 Jan 2, 2011
if you need a job, don't work for him unless you want to be treated like shit. oh. and he don't pay that well. seriously. he could start you off at a certain amount, then the next year he starts people out a dollar more than what you make at that time, or whatever. he doesn't appreciate all the stuff his workers do for him. and don't even hope to get a pay raise for, say, ANYTHING. unless your name is mike lane. but mike is nothing but a big suck. he practically lives under gregs desk now that his woman left him. can't blame her tho. he is a cheating piece of shit. if you ever see mike in walmart, don't ask where the bread crumbs are if you are a woman. he will think you want him, and he will follow you around, telling you like, his life story. seriously. he's fucking psychotic or something. anyways. there is you some info on greg glass and his number 1 suck :)
calculation

Natural Bridge, VA

#4 Jan 2, 2011
haha wrote:
if you need a job, don't work for him unless you want to be treated like shit. oh. and he don't pay that well. seriously. he could start you off at a certain amount, then the next year he starts people out a dollar more than what you make at that time, or whatever. he doesn't appreciate all the stuff his workers do for him. and don't even hope to get a pay raise for, say, ANYTHING. unless your name is mike lane. but mike is nothing but a big suck. he practically lives under gregs desk now that his woman left him. can't blame her tho. he is a cheating piece of shit. if you ever see mike in walmart, don't ask where the bread crumbs are if you are a woman. he will think you want him, and he will follow you around, telling you like, his life story. seriously. he's fucking psychotic or something. anyways. there is you some info on greg glass and his number 1 suck :)
Let me guess!! You were fired!!
sunshine

Radford, VA

#5 Jan 2, 2011
Think so calculation. Mike is a good guy and works hard.
haha

Ewing, VA

#6 Jan 2, 2011
lol no. actually i wasn't fired. still an employee. as for mike being a good guy and working hard.. yeah right. he makes everyone else do his work for him. except blowing greg. he does that on his own. does a pretty good job of it too lol all i'm doin is finally gettin somethin said about mike. he's a prick. noone says anything. and he knows who i am too, so don't try to say i'm hiding my real name or whatever lol
are they

United States

#7 Jan 2, 2011
Are Greg and Regina split? If so where does each of them live?
haha

Ewing, VA

#8 Jan 3, 2011
they're still living together for the moment. i've not heard anything. i know airen is moving to west va, if she hasn't already. other than that, idk.
calculation

Radford, VA

#9 Jan 3, 2011
haha wrote:
lol no. actually i wasn't fired. still an employee. as for mike being a good guy and working hard.. yeah right. he makes everyone else do his work for him. except blowing greg. he does that on his own. does a pretty good job of it too lol all i'm doin is finally gettin somethin said about mike. he's a prick. noone says anything. and he knows who i am too, so don't try to say i'm hiding my real name or whatever lol
Maybe you will get lucky and they won't stick their foot in your a** before they fire you. If I was this upset about the company or employees, I would quit and find something else unless they are the only ones that will tolerate you and your attitude. Good luck.
are they

Roanoke, VA

#10 Jan 3, 2011
Which one may I ask cheated on who?
haha

Ewing, VA

#11 Jan 3, 2011
i've HEARD that angie cheated on mike. but idk for sure. but. mike likes to brag about things, and that's something he bragged about sayin he was too smart to get caught. as for me being upset or w/e about the company.. they could give a little more money. but if i could actually find a place around this piece of shit county to work that paid more, i'd go :P as for them puttin a foot in my ass and firing me, not worried about either :)
Joe Harber

Jonesboro, GA

#12 Jan 3, 2011
Is a peice of shit that beats these people out of there money when he does a job for them and he does the worst job when he does a job i know because i worked for him and he takes the left over material when the job is finished and takes it back to the hard wear store to get the money back out of it.So if you dont want screwed dont mess with the harber's construction.
Haha

Jonesboro, GA

#13 Jan 3, 2011
The one above this is about Joe Harber
Always

Ewing, VA

#14 Jan 3, 2011
I have to express my opinion I think that Greg Glass is a very attractive MAN. And Greg if you are single get in touch with me cause I am single also and I could show you things you have never felt or experienced. Only if you are single if you are married then yes your wife is a very lucky woman.
sunshine

Radford, VA

#15 Jan 3, 2011
haha wrote:
haha seems to have issues with authority. Same type of negative comments about Joe Harber and others and now Mike Lane. I would think that Mike is supposed to make others work for him. That is kinda the job of a supervisor in a workplace. No one says anything because you are there to work and he is in charge. People also like him. I think no, I know that you are lying about him cheating on his wife, too. Uncalled for haha. Get some rest. You have to work tomorrow. Enjoy.
haha

Ewing, VA

#16 Jan 3, 2011
lol i agree that he is a supervisor. but he also has responsibilities HE is supposed to do. he does what he can to get out of it. but anyways. i've said my piece about mike. now ppl can see and decide for themselves about him. if i'm wrong, i'm wrong. oh well lol if i'm right, once again, oh well. i have my opinions, and i know things. if ppl have different opinions, ok, so what? that's them. i'm me. get over it lol and i've not said anything about joe harber. i've seen 2 or 3 different "haha's" on here. idk anything about joe harber or any of the others.
another brick

United States

#17 Jan 11, 2011
Mike has a pattern of cheating on his wives. Just ask DanielStapleton she suffered the same as his second wife. Only she got smarter sooner.
meme

Roanoke, VA

#18 Jan 26, 2011
why wasnt this post called mike lane instead of greg glass?
haha

Ewing, VA

#19 Jan 26, 2011
lol because as far as greg glass and mike lane go, mike is trying to suck his way into being some kind of partial owner of glass machinery? i'm not saying i think that. it's just something funny i just thought of.
Mike B

Ewing, VA

#20 Feb 8, 2011
Wow. You ppl are a bunch of idiots. Me personally, idk about the cheating thing, on anyones account.. I also work with Mike. He can be hateful, and moody at times, but most of the times, he's not too bad of a boss. As for Greg, idk him well, but hell. He's given me a job, what can i say? lol Ya'll need to grow the fuck up and get a life instead of trying to ruin everyone else's.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
i saw something at around 2 a.m in dryden i can... 9 hr Calvin 7
Pennington Gap Music Thread (Jun '13) Sep 27 Musikologist 14
Rent Sep 22 LOLs 2
Cave (Jan '12) Sep 20 Anonymous 20
livestock market Sep 6 farmer bob 1
Obama is a great President (Oct '15) Aug '16 mother of 5 41
the music thread (Mar '12) Jul '16 Musikologist 34

Jonesville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance