heather swanson wells
funny

Jonesville, VA

#1 Oct 18, 2010
has anyone seen swanz lately fat ugly boring!!
haha

Jonesville, VA

#2 Nov 15, 2010
if she's who i think then didn't she have a baby and she's on pills,o yeah and she's married to kieth she don't desreve him. Not sure if i got tha right one but yeah she's fat and ugly:(
bye bye

Roanoke, VA

#4 Jan 28, 2011
sounds like we got some haters. they moved away from here to get away from stupid people like urselfs. they did have a baby , heather is a pretty girl haha and obviously keith thinks so too considering he wifed her up and all so yeah haha
eeeee

Roanoke, VA

#5 Jan 29, 2011
Get on with the problems in your own life!
Nope

Jonesville, VA

#6 Feb 2, 2011
Ha thats funny, she treats kieth more like a baby than her own damn baby! She is not pretty she looks like she got ran over with a pancake roller and that poor child looks just like her. Even though they moved away they still make pill runs every chance they get so ya!
abc

Roanoke, VA

#7 Jul 18, 2011
reality check, your probably a pill head your self. i am family, no they dont make "pill runs" they come home to visit. leave heather and keith alone, and also their gorgeous baby. heather has had a rough past couple years. shes doing well for herself. sorry to burst your bubble. but heather is beautiful, stop hatin cause u are ugly and fat, do you look like YOU got ran over by a pancake roller, probably!!
Bahaha

United States

#8 Jul 18, 2011
You call sitting at home with a dental hygienist certificate doing well for herself? She can't get a job and he has been firedvso many times. Their baby is pretty but Heather is far from it! They haven't changed! They make their typical runs when they can. Who ever wrote as family doesn't know her well. Yeah she has had it rough but that should make her want to better herself for her little girl. We all have had it rough sometime in our lives but there comes a time when you grow up!! Keith can't sit anywhere without nodding out with drool running out his mouth and Heather wont shut the hell up!
lala

United States

#9 Jul 18, 2011
Jhj
Wow

Elizabethtown, KY

#10 Jul 24, 2011
Leave her alone she lost her mother and it is hard at a young age to loose someone you love .Someone is just sick and wants to start something.
yeehaaa

Elizabethtown, KY

#11 Sep 1, 2011
so the party crew.. geting fat an ugly... look at the rest of that bunch.. sit on yellow rock an sniff pills till 9am every sat lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Save Our Schools Thu Straight up 5
tractor dealershi[ Aug 6 answer 3
Haunted places in Lee Co. (Apr '10) Jul '17 Kkkkkkkk 30
Lee High lunch menu May '17 Eat it 5
Wreck Apr '17 Same thing 2
the music thread (Mar '12) Mar '17 Musikologist 35
Obama is a great President (Oct '15) Feb '17 Trump for President 45

Jonesville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance