Lady in white on Flanary Bridge Road

Lady in white on Flanary Bridge Road

Posted in the Jonesville Forum

Ghost

United States

#1 Nov 6, 2011
How many people have seen the lady in white at the top of the mountain were Ivy Hollow road turns off of Flanary Bridge road? I have seen it and hear other people talk of it. Some says they have seen her anywhere from the top to the bottom were the white 2 story house is.
hear 2

United States

#2 Nov 6, 2011
I have heard of this but thought it was on Ivy Hollow. She died in the old house on the road house is still there. And I think people live there
Never heard

Jonesville, VA

#3 Nov 7, 2011
Cool! Never heard of this before, would like to hear more! Whats the full story? Would like to see it, don't live to far from it.
Ghost

United States

#4 Nov 7, 2011
I was coming from TN real late one night about 12 or 1 when I first seen it. No I wasn't drunk or drugged. She was in the middle of the road and moved right across towards Ivy Hollow. I also heard about her being from Ivy Hollow. The house is right on the road, the only one. People does live there and not many stay long.
amanda

Boiling Springs, SC

#5 Nov 23, 2011
Well I use to live in that 2 story house and a lot of shit happened in that house!!!! I remember trying to go to sleep one night and ended up waking up my ex cause I could hear someone walking and a woman talking

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pennington Gap Music Thread (Jun '13) 4 hr Musikologist 15
Lee High lunch menu Tue Eat it 5
election 2016 (Oct '16) Tue Justsain 150
Dark Forest May 20 Curiosity 1
Jonesville young officer May 15 Thankingyou 1
Anyone heard any stories about "Hippy Hollow" i... (Oct '10) May 13 Frazier114 26
Haunted places in Lee Co. (Apr '10) May 13 Frazier114 25

Jonesville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jonesville Mortgages