Elmer

Tannersville, VA

#1 Nov 11, 2012
Can anyone tell me about her? What kind of person is she?
baby

Bellevue, WA

#2 Nov 18, 2012
a garden utinsal
Correction

San Antonio, TX

#3 Nov 19, 2012
"utensil!"
baby

Bellevue, WA

#4 Nov 19, 2012
Really
Truth

Pennington Gap, VA

#5 Dec 10, 2012
She is a great person. Got in some trouble years ago. But she has changed. She met a great guy, married him and lives in wise co now in a very nice log home. She is recovering from cancer. Has really turned her life around and I am proud if her. You can find her on fb
Sam

United States

#6 Dec 10, 2012
She hasn't changed much. Was seeing a friend of mine (well using him for his money)
Again

Pennington Gap, VA

#7 Dec 11, 2012
Whatever, I don't believe that for a second! At least not in the last two years. Where's your proof? Put up or shut up!!!
Why would she need his money? Ron makes GOOD money. And she was working up til she got sick again.
Sam

United States

#8 Dec 11, 2012
If he makes such good money why was she working at huddle house
Again

Pennington Gap, VA

#9 Dec 11, 2012
For the same reason most people that are together. Both work to provide for their family. And to have something to do. Some people enjoy working. Your just jealous that she has cleaned up. Found a great man and has a fine home. She has been very sick lately with her results of what radiation caused to her health. Instead of slamming her how about praying for her!
Btw, both adults usually work in a relationship. It's better than living off the system!
Sam

United States

#10 Dec 13, 2012
Check at the local hotels in norton and see if she was meeting a man there right before she got sick. He was married and so was she!
Again

Pennington Gap, VA

#11 Dec 14, 2012
Sam, hmmm. If you are really concerned why not tell the other spouses? Seems to me you think you know a lot. I guess you are a "friend"!
Geez, she just had major surgery AGAIN! We all make mistakes. But I call bs in this!

Jealousy is a back breaker and you my friend, need to be in traction!
sam

United States

#12 Dec 14, 2012
I don't care if their spouses know or not !
nosey people

Norton, VA

#13 Feb 16, 2013
Sounds to me like some people are really jealous and can't handle the fact that some people. Get it together and are happy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lee county public service authority (Dec '11) 2 hr truth is 12
Are Churchs the devils playground (Nov '13) 4 hr system fells 26
Sad 10 hr Chiggun from Haw... 9
If you don't believe in GOD, why do you celebra... (Dec '11) Sat shame on ya fools 99
Black Double Standard Fri CallThemLikeISeeThem 3
Tiffany Shepherd Dec 25 WooooW 1
Nursing homes (Mar '06) Dec 24 jess 20
Jonesville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Jonesville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Jonesville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Jonesville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]