billy

United States

#1 Mar 30, 2013
u know used to huddle house was a damn good place to work and eat until dean took over. now it is not worth a damn. the food sucks, he treats workers like they are nothing but peons. he could not find his way out of a paper bag if not told how to. he tells workers one thing and does another. he is running huddle house into the ground.

yes I was an employee there and yes I am mad at what was said to me but don't take my word for it, ask anyone that works there and they will agree

I worked my but off for that place even went in when no one else would and then they turn around and stab me in the back. I have been with the company for almost 14 years and have never seen anything like this until dean came there.

WARNING DO NOT GO TO THE HUDDLE HOUSE TO WORK!!!!!
haha

Gatlinburg, TN

#2 Apr 1, 2013
You are a cry baby always have been always will be
billy

Ashburn, VA

#3 Apr 1, 2013
I bet I know who this is so why not put ur name I did. U r one of the ones that they kiss it was why I don't know.there is not an employer around that would let u do what u do and get by with it unless u were doing favors (if u get my meaning). So it's whatever but I won't be the one crying when it is all said and done that is a promise. So run back and tell it suck buddy Dean that stupid ass

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#5 Apr 1, 2013
Billy wrote:
<quoted text>
You are wrong the school is giving me a job as a cook.inssurence and time off in summer. Suck that dean
Shut up Billy, and make me a burger!
Nasty

United States

#6 Apr 3, 2013
Huddle house sux there is a mom and son that work there and neither one of them know how to cook without burnin it so i and alot others dont eat there anymore because the cooks suck...
the_main_brian

Corryton, TN

#7 Apr 4, 2013
i love they're mushroom swiss burgers. plus there was a cute little black girl works there that was flirting with me, but i wasent sure she was 18 so i didnt ask for her number.
haha

Gatlinburg, TN

#8 Apr 4, 2013
Billy wrote:
<quoted text>
You are wrong the school is giving me a job as a cook.inssurence and time off in summer. Suck that dean
Since when does school hire convicted felons?
billy

United States

#9 Apr 4, 2013
wrong billy b***h. I figure you would run your mouth haha. but don't have the ass to back It up never have and never will. but that is alright there are very few people that work at the huddle house that are not all mouth. at least my wife don't have to fight my battles for me like your husband does for you.
Hungry

Ewing, VA

#10 Apr 5, 2013
Sounds like one mighty want to
Eat elsewh

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#11 Apr 6, 2013
They hire mentally ill ppl. you may wind up with more than mayo on your burger, if you catch my drift...LMAO
haha2

United States

#12 Apr 7, 2013
I see someone must have hit a nerve with haha. seems she can run her mouth behind a computer screen but when confronted she runs. but that is neither here nor there. the food is awful and management is worse. they need to fire everyone and start over with someone who doesn't sleep her way to management but actually works their way up to management hire waitress that actually stay and work instead of leaving when they feel like it.
haha 1

Gatlinburg, TN

#13 Apr 10, 2013
Billy, obviously she knew which Billy she's talking to, your the one that's been sent to prison! And obviously its not the other Billy, since he still has his job! Ya stupid f*cking crybaby!
haha1

United States

#14 Apr 17, 2013
I don't know which billy u r talking about but the one that went to prison done his time and is free so I don't think that should be brought up. The other one has a differential I heard but again that is neither here nor there. The fact is that huddle house has gone down hill since Chester was there. I am sure there are several people he would get rid of if he was there. There is one waitress there that shouldn't even work in food at all considering here back ground. I haven't eaten there in a while because of her. She sucks at being a waitress and I have sent complaints to corporate.
yah

Cherokee, NC

#15 Apr 17, 2013
Which waitress?

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#16 Apr 17, 2013
yah wrote:
Which waitress?
they had a lil ol gal workin there that had panic attacks... she liable to put prozac in ur ice tea...lmao
haha1

United States

#17 Apr 17, 2013
She is the blonde one hair to her shoulders which should have been put up in a pony tail. Ugly as he'll didn't wear name tag alot
nasty

Tucker, GA

#18 Apr 17, 2013
How bout that nasty girl working night shift? Her name tag says jen I think but its hard to see past her meth mouth and kitchen table tattoos.
the_main_brain

Corryton, TN

#19 Apr 18, 2013
it's ben a long time sence i ate at huddle house. But i have to say it would be pretty hard for them to do something to your food, when they are cooking it where you can watch.
hiiiii

Gatlinburg, TN

#20 Apr 18, 2013
the_main_brain wrote:
it's ben a long time sence i ate at huddle house. But i have to say it would be pretty hard for them to do something to your food, when they are cooking it where you can watch.
agreed....an plus they just over charge you rather than mess with your food.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
restroom 13 hr Serryx 20
banana and mayo Wed Hoosier boy 12
jeff gordan (Nov '15) Wed Hoosier boy 15
the music thread (Mar '12) Jul 4 Musikologist 34
Haunted places in Lee Co. (Apr '10) Jun '16 what 24
sheriff deputy's personal truck Jun '16 outlaw -not 1
house for rent in jonesville/flatwoods/58 area May '16 looking4house 1

Jonesville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance