Any really good Haunting sites in the...

Any really good Haunting sites in the Lee County Area

Posted in the Jonesville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Ghost Chasers INC

Nashville, TN

#1 Jul 25, 2010
Hello, We have started a new business here in Lee County We are Ghost Chasers INC looking for really good hunting sites here in the Lee County Area. I am looking for sites that we can get into where we do not have to ask for permission to get in or where people will allow us to go in. Anyone who has any good suggestions where we can go please post back
Ghost Chasers INC

Nashville, TN

#2 Jul 25, 2010
And we are not from Nashville TN we are right here based in Jonesville Va
Ghost Chasers INC

Nashville, TN

#3 Jul 25, 2010
I meant to say haunting Sites not hunting sites
Ghost Chasers INC

Nashville, TN

#4 Jul 25, 2010
we are only requiring positive answers not smart remarks. Please anyone with any ideas where we can go let us know
Boo

Jonesville, VA

#5 Jul 29, 2010
There is a real creepy old house in sugar run that is rumored to be haunted. I do not know who owns it though.
geminigurl

United States

#6 Aug 13, 2010
i live in jonesville in an apartment. our apartment is haunted and we have tried to find someone who knows about hauntings and the paranormal to come in and see what exactly haunts this place. the two ladies who lived here before us also reported the same incidents. we have found out that no one reported any deaths here, and the lady who use to live here now has another apartment and experiences paranormal activity there too. we would really be interested in someone coming in that has experience in hauntings so please comment back if youre interested and i will give you my info. thanks!
tequilla

Natural Bridge, VA

#7 Aug 13, 2010
Go to Booger Hollow
sexy mama

Jonesville, VA

#8 Aug 14, 2010
i would like to know of some good ghost places in jonesville
boo

Nashville, TN

#9 Aug 17, 2010
They say the swinging bridge down in Flatwoods, road 666 is a good place if your hunting ghost.
Rach

Ocala, FL

#10 Jul 5, 2011
tequilla wrote:
Go to Booger Hollow
To the person that lives in jonesville Florida. Was it at Brook side. Im pretty sure I have been seeing a ghost Im pretty sure it is a child outside the apartment across the way from me. It keeps lingering back in forth behind that apartment I say its a child because it is short. I have tried to find reasons for what I had seen because I really dont want it to be a ghost especially of a child because that just really hurts my heart and makes me cry so I looked for things like reflections and so on and can not find any. Also I can pretty clearly see what appear like legs and feet and it looks as if they are hunched over and just walking back and forth sometimes slower and sometimes real fast and sometimes it will kinda linger in the same spot for a couple of seconds. This just really makes me very sad if it is what it seems to be!
Ghost Chasers INC

Elizabethtown, KY

#11 Jul 23, 2011
Where is the apartment located. we do the investigation at nights if that is ok
Ghost Chasers INC

Elizabethtown, KY

#12 Jul 23, 2011
We are in Jonesville Va and only investigate in the area
Watched

Elizabethtown, KY

#13 Jul 24, 2011
I used to live in St. Charles and I know the house we lived in was haunted. We have heard all kinds of noises and we feel like we are being watched. I have felt a presence hovering over me. When this happens I can't move and can hardly breath. It is like someone is holding me down and trying to suck the air out of me. It is scary. We had to deal with this for a long time. Do you know what this could be? Is it a ghost or does it sound like a demon? I thought it would go away if we moved but it still happens. It has followed me and I don't know how to get it to go away. At first I thought things would be ok in our new house but I just know that is has followed me.
Ghost Chasers

Elizabethtown, KY

#14 Jul 29, 2011
It is a demon. Not telling you this to alarm you but demons follow you even when you move. You must get a priest to bless your home. Where exactly was the home in St. Charles,and where are you now?
Brandi

Elizabethtown, KY

#15 Aug 26, 2011
I'm also a paranormal investigator, an empath, & ordained minister. I'm also looking for places to investigate in this area. I'll let you know if I find anything.
Brandi

Elizabethtown, KY

#16 Aug 26, 2011
geminigurl wrote:
i live in jonesville in an apartment. our apartment is haunted and we have tried to find someone who knows about hauntings and the paranormal to come in and see what exactly haunts this place. the two ladies who lived here before us also reported the same incidents. we have found out that no one reported any deaths here, and the lady who use to live here now has another apartment and experiences paranormal activity there too. we would really be interested in someone coming in that has experience in hauntings so please comment back if youre interested and i will give you my info. thanks!
I can help you. I've been doing investigations for 10yrs. I am an empath, which means I can communicate w/ spirits & I would need to talk w/ you & get more info. in order to get an idea of what type of haunting you are dealing with.
Mayur

Elizabethtown, KY

#17 Aug 27, 2011
I am the mayur of the town of pennington and I need some help. My house is haunted by a cat.
ambie

Sharon, SC

#18 Aug 29, 2011
Ghost Chasers INC wrote:
Hello, We have started a new business here in Lee County We are Ghost Chasers INC looking for really good hunting sites here in the Lee County Area. I am looking for sites that we can get into where we do not have to ask for permission to get in or where people will allow us to go in. Anyone who has any good suggestions where we can go please post back
why can I not find your web site?
panther

United States

#19 Aug 31, 2011
Theirs a barn in freemon holler said to b haunted. Every year around halloween these ghastly creatures creep around in it and get paid to do so verry strange
yellowfan

United States

#20 Sep 7, 2011
Sumbody carved a punkin and 3 weeks later it was distorted and wasn't orange no more. That was on rt 23985.... Might wanna check it out. Creepy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
marshall tucker Tue mtb fan 4
Pennington Gap Police (Jun '11) Jun 27 jen 188
Haunted places in Lee Co. (Apr '10) Jun 20 what 24
sheriff deputy's personal truck Jun 6 outlaw -not 1
house for rent in jonesville/flatwoods/58 area May '16 looking4house 1
Voice Apr '16 busted 11
Place to Rent! Mar '16 move out 3

Jonesville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance