curious

Richmond, KY

#1 Aug 5, 2012
wh would judy early leave eaching an drive to middlesbora to work in a facry
Stop

United States

#2 Aug 5, 2012
Don't even start bringing her up so u can bash her. She bothers no one.
food for thought

Murfreesboro, TN

#4 Aug 6, 2012
Isn't she retiring age? Although maybe she is at retirement age, not everyone can afford to quit working or retire these days. I'm sorry but not everyone can tolerate a bunch of unruly disrespectful kids 180 days of the year. Heck I've had to babysit a family members children all summer (for free) and they drove me up the wall. So kudos to the Teacher's for doing what they love to do. Being responsible for the care of a handful let a lone a classroom full of children isn't a cakewalk people.
great teacher

United States

#5 Aug 7, 2012
I think she got the bad end of the deal. She was a Great teacher! My child had her and learned alot and she was good with the kids. Seems like they keep the bad eggs and and get rid of the good ones. Why is that?
Wow

Elizabethtown, KY

#6 Aug 8, 2012
I agree and who ever is starting this and i think i might know need to worry about their own life. Keep your nose out of everyone else business.
great teacher

United States

#7 Aug 9, 2012
Wow wrote:
I agree and who ever is starting this and i think i might know need to worry about their own life. Keep your nose out of everyone else business.
I agree with ya!
curious

Winchester, KY

#8 Aug 10, 2012
wht happend?
JustSayin

United States

#9 Aug 10, 2012
curious wrote:
wht happend?
you arre nothing but a troublemaker so just lay off Judy.now get ur butt up and do something productive with your time. I have a job to go to!
bystander

Winchester, KY

#10 Aug 11, 2012
seems to me everyone is awful hush-hush about this, why?
ask her

Jonesville, VA

#11 Aug 11, 2012
bystander wrote:
seems to me everyone is awful hush-hush about this, why?
She has been put through hell because she stood for what is right. You must a trouble maker because if you had any sense of decency and were not a coward you would ask her yourself.
bystander

Winchester, KY

#12 Aug 12, 2012
her answer is she was tird of teaching But you are wrong she is te trouble maker tryig to get hardworkin people in trouble it looks like it may be a pattern for her and if she is so GOOD why is she married and datting a maitance man
heard

Grundy, VA

#13 Aug 12, 2012
Connie Burchett and Lisa Stewart pulled the same crap on her as they have done others for stand up for children.
road hog

United States

#14 Aug 12, 2012
I believe her husband is living in an apartment. After all these years he is getting some peace.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#15 Aug 16, 2012
Has she been seein Jake Spivey?
Who

United States

#16 Oct 23, 2012
Who is jake spivey to Judy early
road hog

Salem, VA

#17 Oct 23, 2012
As much as his name is on here, she must be doing something with jake

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#18 Oct 26, 2012
Jake is important to all Lee County women!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Byington Tue Get a job 1
Pennington Gap Music Thread (Jun '13) Apr 17 Musikologist 16
Where are Apr 14 Hillbilly 1
Need Dentist Apr 13 Slamb1959 1
Gay Jonesville (Oct '10) Apr 10 HIM 103
If you don't believe in GOD, why do you celebra... (Dec '11) Apr 6 Dhwidh 122
Black Double Standard (Dec '14) Mar 21 Dirty Police 7

Jonesville Jobs

Personal Finance

Jonesville Mortgages