Blue Heeler/ Border Collie mix puppies

Posted in the Jonesville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Nope

Jonesville, VA

#1 Jan 3, 2011
They will be ready in a few weeks there tails are docked, some are blue and some are read.
Just wondering

Ewing, VA

#2 Jan 3, 2011
How much are you selling them for?
Nope

Jonesville, VA

#3 Jan 4, 2011
There free and, they make great companions. They wont be ready until about five more weeks.
Just Wondering

Ewing, VA

#4 Jan 4, 2011
If you have any females I would like a blue female.
Nope

Jonesville, VA

#5 Jan 5, 2011
We do and just keep in touch with me on this website, in a few weeks i will email u a picture if u would like, and thanks i realy need to give them a way to good homes.
Just Wondering

Ewing, VA

#6 Jan 5, 2011
If you could email me a pic that would be great. My email address is [email protected] Thanks
Myra

Jonesville, VA

#7 Jan 5, 2011
Are they part Australian Shepard? I've had one for about 12 years and I'm interested. I'm sure you won't have any problem finding homes for these babies. I would like to see them when ready and decide. If I get a dog I keep it. I don't give it away. I have to be sure. Thanks.
Dog

Jonesville, VA

#8 Jan 6, 2011
I would be interested. Let me know where I pick it up. It will have a very good home.
Ridgerunner

Rutland, VT

#9 Jan 9, 2011
I had to leave my blue heeler/collie back in Texas when I moved this summer. I really miss her and would like to find another. Living in Vermont and having a mountainside in the family means exercise is a given. I would like pictures of the animals and where and how I might get one of your dogs.
Nope

Jonesville, VA

#10 Jan 17, 2011
Myra wrote:
Are they part Australian Shepard? I've had one for about 12 years and I'm interested. I'm sure you won't have any problem finding homes for these babies. I would like to see them when ready and decide. If I get a dog I keep it. I don't give it away. I have to be sure. Thanks.
To be honest the daddy is border collie and we rescued him when he was a puppy. I don't realy know too much about him but poeople with cattle or just poeople who are looking for companians seem to love them, everyone in our area already has one of our puppys so i have to find poeple that i don't realy know to give them to. If u would like one i can send u a email picture of the whole litter if u provide me with your email address.
Nope

Jonesville, VA

#11 Jan 17, 2011
Dog wrote:
I would be interested. Let me know where I pick it up. It will have a very good home.
If u wouldl like i can send u a picture of the whole litter if u provide me with an email address
Nope

Jonesville, VA

#12 Jan 17, 2011
Ridgerunner wrote:
I had to leave my blue heeler/collie back in Texas when I moved this summer. I really miss her and would like to find another. Living in Vermont and having a mountainside in the family means exercise is a given. I would like pictures of the animals and where and how I might get one of your dogs.
okay just give me your email address and i will email u a picture as soon as possible thank you
Nope

Jonesville, VA

#13 Jan 17, 2011
All u guys can put ur email on here and i will copy it down and send u a picture as soon as possible.
Nope

Jonesville, VA

#14 Jan 20, 2011
Allright guys i will have a picture of the litter tommorow so i need everyone thats interested to get me there email as soon as possible, thank you.
Silvercreek

Blue Ridge, VA

#15 Jan 20, 2011
Nope wrote:
Allright guys i will have a picture of the litter tommorow so i need everyone thats interested to get me there email as soon as possible, thank you.
How many pups do you have and how many boys and how many girls do u have, I would also like pictures, please. If you would please email me and let me know where u r located and also some pic, thank you for ur time, [email protected]
Nope

Jonesville, VA

#16 Jan 24, 2011
I promise i will have the pictures tomorow. I apologize for keeping you waiting so long. We have three girls and im not sure about the boys. I also have pictures of the parents. I think the only red puppy is a girl. I need everyone email address by tomorow because i believe thats the only day i can send the pictures. thank you
Nope

Jonesville, VA

#17 Jan 24, 2011
Silvercreek wrote:
<quoted text>
How many pups do you have and how many boys and how many girls do u have, I would also like pictures, please. If you would please email me and let me know where u r located and also some pic, thank you for ur time, [email protected]
I have three girls two are black and white and they will develop the blue spots as they get older and one is red and white. She will also develop the blue spots. I live in the flanary bridge area near beach grove.
Nope

Jonesville, VA

#18 Jan 24, 2011
Just Wondering wrote:
If you could email me a pic that would be great. My email address is [email protected] Thanks
I will be emailing your pictures tommorow.
Nope

Jonesville, VA

#19 Jan 24, 2011
Dog wrote:
I live in the flanary bridge area near beach grove. If you are still interested in the puppys i will need your email asap. thanks
Just Wondering

Ewing, VA

#20 Jan 25, 2011
please send a pic of the puppies to me at [email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Arby's in pennington Tue lack lustet 4
stuck up snobs Dec 11 Freedom 15
If you don't believe in GOD, why do you celebra... (Dec '11) Dec 6 Issy 115
Treasurers office anyone having problems with t... Nov 29 justsain 6
usp lee (Feb '11) Nov 29 Yep 83
Mountain lions? (Jun '16) Nov 29 Truth 6
Christmas Nov 18 A neighbor 1

Jonesville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance