Jonesville news outlets
Chris

Clemson, SC

#1 Nov 4, 2007
Hello everyone, I am a student at Clemson University and I am involved in a research project involving Clemson's casualties of war. I need some information on a young man who was a native of Jonesville. I have not been able to find a hometown newspaper for Jonesville, and I was wondering what newspaper or other news outlet covers local Jonesville news? Thanks for the help.
Union County Times

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#2 Jan 4, 2008
The Union County Times
Also there is a paper in this area called
the Grapevine.
Good luck with your research project.
buck webber

Houghton, MI

#3 Oct 9, 2009
can anybody help me find my kin in jonesville s.c.
i have a uncle named buck webber there, but not sure if he still alive.perhaps if he has children living i could get some info on the webber family of jonesville s.c. my father {william walker webber } adopted me and my twin br. in 1951 , he never told us much about his family in jonesboro , but said he had a br. named buck. and another br. named james webber. any information would be really helpfull, big puzzle no parts!
walker {buck} webber
[email protected]
buck webber

Houghton, MI

#4 Oct 9, 2009
ecuse me jonesvile thats a typo i typed in jonesboro instead of jonesville SORRY!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Deputies: Spartanburg man victim of Ebay scam Sep 30 wayne hayes 1
Calvary Hill Girls Home (Jul '14) Sep 20 Mindblowing2006 14
News Tommy Pope to resign (Sep '06) Sep 17 robb733 51
Cam Newton Jul '17 gopats 1
News Owner of abandoned snakes sought (Jun '13) Jun '13 Susie 1
News Crime Report (Apr '13) Apr '13 Rja Christ 1
Dollar general (Jan '12) Nov '12 cranky 2

Jonesville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance