Jonesville weekend shooting death

Jonesville weekend shooting death

There are 4 comments on the KALB-TV Alexandria story from Mar 4, 2008, titled Jonesville weekend shooting death. In it, KALB-TV Alexandria reports that:

Jonesville Police and the Catahoula Sheriffs department are investigating a fatal weekend shooting. via KALB-TV Alexandria

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KALB-TV Alexandria.

blaque86

Puyallup, WA

#1 Mar 31, 2008
Im the aunt of J'Wun people can say what they want about my nephew but his life shold not have been cut down like that no he wasnt perfect no one is god bless donrick and have mercy on his souli know now that he has had time to think he wishes he could of maybe did things differntly guns dont kill people its stupid people with guns you took a very special person from us and we are really feeling the pain i feel bad for you to donrick and i will pray for u and your family God bless
blaque86

Puyallup, WA

#2 Mar 31, 2008
You know i have so much to say about this sensless death and to the young man who pulled the trigger you have made me feel so bitter toward the world and the people in it i have no more faith in man kind anymorethers not aday that doesnt go by that i think about J'Wun and how much i miss him do u not know that my kids call me every night crying and i cant get to them because im in the state of washington i can only console my kids over the phone and let them know that J'Wun is in a better place and that he wouldnt wont to come back to this evil world but i also told them if we want to see J'Wun we have to forgive this young man its gonna take a while but im gonna pray for my kids and donrick
blaque86

Puyallup, WA

#3 Apr 5, 2008
u have the right to disagree with what i said but i dont feel nothing i said was wrong it was a sensless killing i was not there that night but my nephews life shouldnt have been cut down like that and for the people who disagree with me may god bless you also. as the friend of the aunt who lost her nephew i do not think she reacted in any way that says she is unresonable she even gave a gods blessing to the child that so quickly ended the life of her nephew i think that any person that soes not agree with her pain has not lost somone close in their lives and has very little room to talk i have lost people in my life unexpectedly and it hurts more than you can imagine please be understanding and look at the relity a young man with alot of promise was taken from all of us!!!!
Curious

Sparta, MO

#4 Feb 24, 2009
Does anyone know Jimmy Lee Randall?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Still paying his taxes chris kimball (Mar '16) Dec '16 Ex of Chris kimball 4
News Jonesville ex-clerk arrested for stealing utili... Nov '16 Anonymous-S 3
News Jonesville man sentenced to prison for possessi... Nov '16 Anonymous 1
life Nov '16 pablo 1
Big house with pond (Aug '15) Aug '16 Trouble007 19
News Number of Louisiana towns have pit bull bans wh... (Dec '14) May '16 Demosthenes Washi... 23
Debate: Soft Drink Names - Ferriday, LA (Aug '11) Jan '16 julie 3

Jonesville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jonesville Mortgages