Still paying his taxes chris kimball

Still paying his taxes chris kimball

Posted in the Jonesville Forum

pissed off ex

Frisco, TX

#1 Mar 1, 2016
The IRS took my taxes last year and this year due to his student loans that he aquired while he was married to his first wife. Then they took more from me this year. I was going and married this man freshly after his first divorce. So that tied my name to his for a brief while.(Stupid desicion) I tried to make a settlement with him last year. But, he being a butt decided he would just say a lot of hot head things and brush me off. This yr I'm gonna have to take him to small claims. For 4100.00.
MY MESSAGE TO HIM:They took my state taxes this year. I don't wanna bother you anymore. But, your still bothering me. I'm gonna be forced to take you to small claims. I tried to make a deal with you last year which if you would have complied then this year would not have been a big deal. But, I'm done paying you debt. So one last chance before I go thru the trouble to get all the paper work together and go up there to file a claim. You don't have to respond if you choose to not settle. But, when I go to court I will be asking for the full amount of both years.
HIS MESSAGE TO ME:
Heres how this works. Im not paying you. Supported 3 kids for long enough and you sucked at life.
So you take me to small claims. I dont show up. A judgment is placed against me that i wont pay. Im unemployed and will stay that way. Its been 10 yrs.....2000 dollars. Really?
No wonder he runs from every town he lives in. His dirt track runs thick from Batesville, Searcy, Leesville La, Bastrop La, Jonesboro, Texarkana, and no telling where else. I could say things about him that would make you cringe. But, I just want to be able to file my taxes and not have to pay his anymore due to his thought of him being above the law and goverment. Pretty sure that's why he changes his business name every year. Time for me to take him back to court. He lost a settlement in his basic army advance 7 or 8 yrs ago for 3500. I figured I was threw paying his taxes then. I was wrong!! Now, I'm paying for his student loans to Harding where he never even received a diploma. Time to fix this crud again.
Curious

United States

#2 Jun 8, 2016
pissed off ex wrote:
The IRS took my taxes last year and this year due to his student loans that he aquired while he was married to his first wife. Then they took more from me this year. I was going and married this man freshly after his first divorce. So that tied my name to his for a brief while.(Stupid desicion) I tried to make a settlement with him last year. But, he being a butt decided he would just say a lot of hot head things and brush me off. This yr I'm gonna have to take him to small claims. For 4100.00.
MY MESSAGE TO HIM:They took my state taxes this year. I don't wanna bother you anymore. But, your still bothering me. I'm gonna be forced to take you to small claims. I tried to make a deal with you last year which if you would have complied then this year would not have been a big deal. But, I'm done paying you debt. So one last chance before I go thru the trouble to get all the paper work together and go up there to file a claim. You don't have to respond if you choose to not settle. But, when I go to court I will be asking for the full amount of both years.
HIS MESSAGE TO ME:
Heres how this works. Im not paying you. Supported 3 kids for long enough and you sucked at life.
So you take me to small claims. I dont show up. A judgment is placed against me that i wont pay. Im unemployed and will stay that way. Its been 10 yrs.....2000 dollars. Really?
No wonder he runs from every town he lives in. His dirt track runs thick from Batesville, Searcy, Leesville La, Bastrop La, Jonesboro, Texarkana, and no telling where else. I could say things about him that would make you cringe. But, I just want to be able to file my taxes and not have to pay his anymore due to his thought of him being above the law and goverment. Pretty sure that's why he changes his business name every year. Time for me to take him back to court. He lost a settlement in his basic army advance 7 or 8 yrs ago for 3500. I figured I was threw paying his taxes then. I was wrong!! Now, I'm paying for his student loans to Harding where he never even received a diploma. Time to fix this crud again.
Does Chris Kimball have any credentials, college degrees or certifications? He is now at Brushy Creek Ranch near Gloster, MS offering counseling services and therapeutic riding for special needs children.
Brief encounter

Bunkie, LA

#3 Jun 13, 2016
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>

Does Chris Kimball have any credentials, college degrees or certifications? He is now at Brushy Creek Ranch near Gloster, MS offering counseling services and therapeutic riding for special needs children.
Ask for proof. You'll get your answer. Hopefully your inquiry will be successful OR You will see another side of this "evangelist" . Do your research and advise others to research as well. Would anyone reading this hand over a love one to a Dr to have brain surgery without researching. Or let some man get in your head based on his proclamation he can fix you. Fix your family. Fix your finances. No. Of course not. I pray there's a change of heart there. He has very recently told his ex wife "you suck at life " according to her recent post here. And you shall be known by your fruits. Yes ...yes you will.
Ex of Chris kimball

Dallas, TX

#4 Dec 20, 2016
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>

No he does not, he is simply taking people money like he has in about every town in Arkansas that's why he left! And it's sad hat Ashli knows about his plan I always thought she was a decent woman but not when your supporting your husband conning people!
Yankee doodle

United States

#5 Jul 25, 2018
Does anyone know if Chris is still the "con artist" that he is made out to be? My brother and his family recently got involved in this ranch/church that he is running near Gloster, MS. It all sounded good at first until they started trying to "recruit" people to start going. It also seems like every new person that attends, they kinda coax into getting baptized in the creek out back. My wife and I have did some research about him and watched his Facebook videos and on the surface he seems to preach a wholesome word if God, but then he goes far beyond that and get a little to in depth, almost as if he were running a cult of some sort. He is offering "financial workshops" for couple/families to help them out, but at the same time he is convincing them quit their day to day jobs and stop working for "the man". To hear my brother say that he was turning down a 6 figure salary job to become a peanut farmer was just infuriating to me. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Phillip chandler Jul '18 Looking 1
Christy Bandy(AKA,Christy Pearson) (Mar '18) Mar '18 Joe Dirt 1
News Jonesville ex-clerk arrested for stealing utili... (Sep '16) Nov '16 Anonymous-S 3
News Jonesville man sentenced to prison for possessi... (Nov '16) Nov '16 Anonymous 1
life (Nov '16) Nov '16 pablo 1
Big house with pond (Aug '15) Aug '16 Trouble007 19
News Number of Louisiana towns have pit bull bans wh... (Dec '14) May '16 Demosthenes Washi... 23

Jonesville Jobs

Personal Finance

Jonesville Mortgages