truth

Bedford, IN

#177 Aug 19, 2011
wake Up wrote:
I bet your fat ass wont say it to his face.
Whaaaaaa! Truth hurt?
wake up

Bedford, IN

#178 Aug 20, 2011
AISIN makes parts for GM , Ford , and chrysler The bankrupt 3 . They have laid off 100's of 1000's of workers taken pensions away health care gone from retired people . The bailout we the taxpayers paid for was nothing more than to save the unions . Its easy to show a profit when you close a couple of plant layoff 10 or 15,000 people and at the end of the month say oh look we made money this month . I own a GM product i have to keep it cause it not worth crap been in the shop for recalls 5 times and broken down twice shoulda bought a Toyota . Thats what the people buying GM cars now will say in 2 years shoudla bought a Toyota or Honda .
Hey

Tipp City, OH

#179 Aug 20, 2011
How much does aisin owe in penalties to the IRS for not gift taxing us for so many years ?

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#180 Aug 20, 2011
do the other companys around jackson county have a gift tax?i havent hear of anybody who goes thru the same thing
squash

Lexington, KY

#181 Sep 30, 2011
Curious wrote:
Brian Gaffney is carrying on extra-marital affair with a married woman with children. Does have a girlfriend at Aisin???
there are and has always ben a lot of affairs at aisin. even between advisors and teamleaders.
go to face book

Palmyra, IN

#182 Feb 5, 2013
Go to facebook and post up to all aisin employees and spread the word about union
go to face book

Palmyra, IN

#183 Feb 5, 2013
Go to facebook and spread the word to all aisin employees to post opinions on topix. like and share this site info.
Band together now.
J Hoffa

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#184 Feb 5, 2013
YA!! band together. Get you a union in there!! So on top on increased healthcare payments, increased taxes (which means smaller checks), you can add union dues!! You idiots what are unions going to do for you?!?! It is a "federal" problem, not an AISIN problem. But is is your right so gather round everyone lets vote a union in here so you all can bitch about that.
Juan

Chicago, IL

#185 Feb 5, 2013
We will join as long as union fights for Hispanic members rights.
btw

Seymour, IN

#186 Feb 5, 2013
Schneck Hospital is a piece of shit of a hospital. The nurses are so damn rude and none of the staff know how to do anything!
go to facebook

Palmyra, IN

#187 Feb 6, 2013
Go to facebook and post up to all aisin employees and spread the word about union
like Amy

Knoxville, TN

#189 Jul 3, 2013
go to facebook wrote:
It's coming soon. join in or jump off.
Haha

Broadview Heights, OH

#190 Jul 5, 2013
like Amy wrote:
<quoted text>It's coming soon. join in or jump off.
I read the same thing on this topic over two years ago. I'm glad I wasn't holding my breath. Lol
Coach Lang

Greenwood, IN

#191 Jul 10, 2013
Any hot married women working there?
Cyan

United States

#192 Jul 12, 2013
Coach Lang wrote:
Me!
Cyan

United States

#193 Jul 12, 2013
Coach Lang wrote:
Me!
fueltothefire

Seymour, IN

#194 Jul 15, 2013
Anyone know the adp registration pass code to log on to view paychecks?
Ragy

Dayton, OH

#196 Jul 26, 2013
It's 8675301 OU812.
fueltothefire wrote:
Anyone know the adp registration pass code to log on to view paychecks?
FYI and BTW

Englewood, OH

#197 Jul 27, 2013
What about the couch guy on nights that steals eveything not bolted down?
Brndn

Seymour, IN

#198 Aug 3, 2013
The one in door frames? Chris?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ufo's over seymour in (Mar '14) Apr 24 Fred 6
Missing. tabby Apr 21 troubledta 1
Election Who do you support for County Council District ... (Oct '10) Nov '10 Fed Up 2
Need help i'm moving (Sep '10) Sep '10 mykidsarework 9
More from around the web

Jonesville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]