1 teen killed, 2 teens injured in accident

Sep 16, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WAVE-TV Louisville

SEYMOUR, IN A single car accident in southern Indiana claimed the life of one teenager and sent two other teenagers to the hospital.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Betty Killebrew

Carmel, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

My condolences to the family of the young girl killed in this tragic accident. May God be with you in your time of sorrow.

Also, to you other residents of Seymour, please help us pray for my nephew, Tanner Payton, who was seriously injured.

Tanner's great-aunt, Betty Killebrew ( www.trovemagazine.com )
BooHoo

Seymour, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

I didn't know this young lady but my thoughts and prayers go out to her family, how devasting this must be.
news?

Greensburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

Judged:

Any news on the cause of this accident? I hate to think bad of these kids but what were they doing out at 6:00am on a Sunday morning? The driver must be beside himself with guilt and grief. This is such a sad situation.
Grammar police

Connersville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

The kid was just buried today, one's still in the hospital in an induced coma, there's not need for you to start pointing fingers at this point news.
my my

Seymour, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

BooHoo wrote:
I didn't know this young lady but my thoughts and prayers go out to her family, how devasting this must be.
I am the devastated, broken hearted mother of my baby girl that lost her life in that car wreck!!!!!!! I still am having a very difficult time with her death!!!!! I don't understand why this happened 2 my baby girl!!!!! I miss u dearly each and every day!!!!! r.i.p. danika merrie kaye collins
res

Seymour, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

my my wrote:
<quoted text>I am the devastated, broken hearted mother of my baby girl that lost her life in that car wreck!!!!!!! I still am having a very difficult time with her death!!!!! I don't understand why this happened 2 my baby girl!!!!! I miss u dearly each and every day!!!!! r.i.p. danika merrie kaye collins
You have my deepest sympathy. I'm so sorry you're suffering like this. I can't imagine the pain of losing a child.
I'm praying that God will ease your pain, and give you some peace.
hearbreak

Greensburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

my my wrote:
<quoted text>I am the devastated, broken hearted mother of my baby girl that lost her life in that car wreck!!!!!!! I still am having a very difficult time with her death!!!!! I don't understand why this happened 2 my baby girl!!!!! I miss u dearly each and every day!!!!! r.i.p. danika merrie kaye collins
I have to wonder of these boys will ever experience a true understanding of the pain they have caused. Will they ever fully know the value of Danika's life? Or, are they so arrogant they believe they too are victims? Will they continue to live a life of bad choices? Or will they honor Danika's life by living theirs in a way that honors her and the lessons they have learned. Every student that knew this girl should see this night as a cautionary tale. One small bad decision can spiral beyond control into something that will leave heart break, chaos, and likely a good dose of karma in return. The allure of alcohol, drugs, parties and friends may seem all to inviting....but, the price is too high. Lives can be lost...it CAN happen to you! Kids are so arrogant to believe this wont happen to them.
huffnstuff

Seymour, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

bad day in da neighborhood

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Jonesville Discussions

Search the Jonesville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Another Strange Twist In Aaron Hall Hate Crime ... (Jun '07) 8 hr Inquiring mind 165
Letter: Give cyclists 3 feet for sake of safety Sat scrap 1
mail lady out at maize drive Sat smoking hot 1
ufo's over seymour in Jul 10 Riannon Roch 6
hannah Jul 10 Riannon Roch 2
What has happened to Rebecca Peacock (Apr '10) Jul 4 mommyof2beautifulangels 36
IN Who do you support for Treasurer in Indiana in ... (Oct '10) Jun 29 Lord Hater 92
•••
•••
•••
Jonesville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Jonesville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••