Former fire chief jailed for theft

Full story: Lebanon Daily News

The former chief of North Annville Township's Union Water Works Fire Co. was sentenced to Lebanon County prison Wednesday for the theft of thousands of dollars meant for fire-company use.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 19 of19
Okay

Lebanon, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2011

Another bright spot for Lebanon County's firefighters.
hitt that

Middletown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2011

Not all lebanon county firefighters are like that. I take that to be offensive, seeing as how I am one of them. This guy is the kind of person who makes us look bad. But I wouldnt doubt the fact that there are more people like this out there in this county.
From the Heart

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2011

When I see something like this , I always think was this the first time he ever did something like this ?

NO ! Not all firefighters are like this You all do a wonderful job for the Lebanon Community and we Love You All . May God Bless You and Keep you All Safe . Thanks You
REPUBLICAN kool aid

Lancaster, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2011

Where is my Republican limited governmnet tax break ?

It's a redistribution of wealth to big business, not a tax break for the working class.
inkmatcher

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2011

His whole family is this way....there is no way its his first time, daughter is worse...wh*re!
Morbius

Myerstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2011

REPUBLICAN kool aid wrote:
It's a redistribution of wealth to big business, not a tax break for the working class.
Whack job.

Gettysburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2011

inkmatcher wrote:
His whole family is this way....there is no way its his first time, daughter is worse...wh*re!
please be careful he does have more than one daughter and the one turned out very well... family of her own... and is totally different from them....
MB ML63 AMG

Lebanon, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2011

inkmatcher wrote:
It's a sad day anytime public trust is violated. Fortunately, the judicial system did it's job, this man was caught, prosecuted and is now going to be punished. The content of your post is indicative of the possibility that perhaps you, yourself have not been caught......yet. Just keep doing what your doing, your day is coming.
MB ML63 AMG

Lebanon, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2011

I meant to say, you're not your. Duh! To put it in dirtbag perspective, My bad. Sorry.
Whatever

Lebanon, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2011

MB ML63 AMG wrote:
<quoted text>The content of your post is indicative of the possibility that perhaps you, yourself have not been caught......yet. Just keep doing what your doing, your day is coming.
Are you a psychic? His simple comment led you to believe, in you far superior knowledge, that the poster is also a crook? I am impressed.
red hooded sweat shirt

East Petersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2011

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a psychic? His simple comment led you to believe, in you far superior knowledge, that the poster is also a crook? I am impressed.
You should be impressed that in my superior knowledge i know that you are a douche bag!
Whatever

Lebanon, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2011

red hooded sweat shirt wrote:
<quoted text>
You should be impressed that in my superior knowledge i know that you are a douche bag!
You sure are impressive.
spunk myster

Lebanon, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2011

REPUBLICAN kool aid wrote:
Just wow...
Get Real

Lebanon, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2011

Do you remember years ago (too many) we would scramble to get the cartoons out of the newspaper? Now you just have to come to this forum.
We went from a person stealing thousands of dollars, to a Republican, who*^@, douche bags, etc....
I love it. Keep up the good work!
MB ML63 AMG

Lebanon, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2011

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently the words possibility and perhaps did not register with you. Now go take YOU medication.
inkmatcher

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2011

top wrote:
<quoted text>
please be careful he does have more than one daughter and the one turned out very well... family of her own... and is totally different from them....
I apologize, I have only known the one daughter, and she is a wacko!
Whatever

Lebanon, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2011

MB ML63 AMG wrote:
<quoted text>Apparently the words possibility and perhaps did not register with you. Now go take YOU medication.
Still curious what super natural powers you used to realize that "perhaps" the poster was "possibly" a crook?
In the know

Lebanon, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2011

It's unfortunate that one dishonest individual gives others a bad name just because they are affiliated with the same occupation/interests. Not everyone is meant to be a leader and handle the responsibilities that come with the position. People should think about how their actions will affect their family before they do something dishonorable. Feel bad for his family.
Fire them all

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2011

I've worked with all these firefighters and they are all crooks...they never hesitate at the chance to give you a wallet biopsy.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 19 of19
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Jonestown Discussions

Search the Jonestown Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 2 hr D Cheney 3,748
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) Sat Capt Lou 51,114
Lebanon County Corrupt Judges (May '09) Fri Disgusted 148
david rhodes (Aug '06) Jul 7 Mary 146
National Guard deploys for summer training next... Jul 3 lady 13
Lebanon” Levi Stoltzfus (Jan '13) Jul 2 Eff the English 26
Methodist pastora s defrocking over sona s gay ... Jun 29 TomInElPaso 15
•••
•••
•••
•••

Jonestown Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000