walt white

Kingsport, TN

#1 Feb 23, 2013
The place appears to have closed, but over the past few weeks, it's hours have been so sporadic, it's impossible to tell.
Does anyone know the real scoop on this establishment?
ttsw454

Johnson City, TN

#2 Feb 27, 2013
i dont think they are actually open anymore, last i heard, the only 2 ppl running it was the daughter and son-in-law.. just what i heard, not what i said. i personally think it should be shut down for good! the place is disgusting! the food is awful (and you can be 99% sure they will be out of something you want)
dick

Johnson City, TN

#3 Feb 27, 2013
who operates this place kent harris above post reminds me of his carlolina deli.disgusting,awfull that describes entire harris/woods clan.
ttsw454

Johnson City, TN

#4 Feb 27, 2013
dick wrote:
who operates this place kent harris above post reminds me of his carlolina deli.disgusting,awfull that describes entire harris/woods clan.
so you think that I'm kent harris? LMAO! it's sad that people in this county really have NOTHING better to talk about!
walt white

Kingsport, TN

#5 Feb 27, 2013
ttsw454 wrote:
<quoted text>
so you think that I'm kent harris? LMAO! it's sad that people in this county really have NOTHING better to talk about!
You're right....no matter WHAT is posted here, these without-a-life people must infuse it with their hatred of the ex-sheriff.
Others have only as much power over us as we allow them to have, and it would seem that Mr. Harris still has these folks by the proverbial short hairs. Pity.
walt white

Kingsport, TN

#6 Feb 27, 2013
dick wrote:
There's a reason that capitalization, punctuation, and spelling are taught in school.
It's a real shame that a majority of the locals who attempt posting their vitriol on this site, have no clue about any of the three.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesborough Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What do you think about pollution vs economy vs... 11 min Student 1
What do you think about the TN Gasline? 51 min Wonder ingwoman 1
Graveyard Theft at Riley Family Cemetery (Aug '11) 3 hr jcbrowntn 2
Guy you drives big truck in jonesborough 6 hr Alexis 6
NutriMost - New Diet Scam (May '14) 17 hr Annie 486
JBoro sewage ends up in Urine(not called Erwin ... Tue Kingsport Dude 3
can you help Mar 1 boston 4

Flood Warning for Washington County was issued at March 05 at 12:00PM CST

Jonesborough Dating
Find my Match