What a waste of tax-dollars thank you Tony Clark.

Posted in the Jonesborough Forum

Dawn

Johnson City, TN

#1 May 22, 2013
With meth labs galore, murders everyday, homes being burglarized, armed robberies abound is it all that Tony Clark has to worry about is a letter being typed on a county computer. He better start writing indictments there isnt a county offical that hasnt written a letter or made a copy oh wait a minute taken a pen home from work. WOW what a waste of tax dollars, who really cares about if Kent Harris or Mike Hensley had there secretary type a letter for them is this really something that rises to the level of a Felony? Tony Clark if you have any sense at all left you will put a stop to this fiasco this has gone on too long all you are doing is ruining yourself. Read todays J.C.Press page 4a HARRIS ATTORNEY SAYS CURRENT SHERIFF COMMITTED SAME ACT- WOW THIS IS RIDICULOUS!
Hilltopper

Johnson City, TN

#2 May 22, 2013
i read this and thought what the he.. what is this all about really is this all we have to worry about obvious somebody(harris) has made somebody(tony clark) mad
Just go already

Antioch, TN

#4 May 22, 2013
Dawn wrote:
With meth labs galore, murders everyday, homes being burglarized, armed robberies abound is it all that Tony Clark has to worry about is a letter being typed on a county computer. He better start writing indictments there isnt a county offical that hasnt written a letter or made a copy oh wait a minute taken a pen home from work. WOW what a waste of tax dollars, who really cares about if Kent Harris or Mike Hensley had there secretary type a letter for them is this really something that rises to the level of a Felony? Tony Clark if you have any sense at all left you will put a stop to this fiasco this has gone on too long all you are doing is ruining yourself. Read todays J.C.Press page 4a HARRIS ATTORNEY SAYS CURRENT SHERIFF COMMITTED SAME ACT- WOW THIS IS RIDICULOUS!
Thank you, Mr. Harris. We've heard enough from you. It's over and done with, go home now.
dick

Johnson City, TN

#5 May 22, 2013
i read the jc press story and felt the same way are wasting thosands of dollars on this? come on clark why would you do this how many other officals have ever typed a letter? whats next charge them for the paper clip they took home with them? if this isnt just what the article said selective prosecution i dont know what would be. if i was tony clark i would go hide under a rock in shame.
Fairness

Johnson City, TN

#6 May 23, 2013
I stop by the Washington County Courthouse today and spoke to two different longtime county employees who say that Tony Clark better start arresting all county officals. Both said what about during election time when an offical is running for re-election they all use there office to campaign out of and yes they say all officals would be liars if they didnt say at times a copy or letter was types here and there. They agreed with me that this was nothing but single out Kent Harris and trying to ruin his future career. I say shame on you Tony Clark you are sure a class act and i and anyone i can influence will do everything in my power to see that you are not put back in office.
B K M

Johnson City, TN

#7 May 23, 2013
As an observer of all this what is the criteria for prosecuting someone is it whomever broke the law or whomever i dont like? Also can someone supply me with Tony Clarks e-mail address i would like to ask this question of him.
why

Johnson City, TN

#8 May 24, 2013
can anyone tell me the rest of the story why was sheriif harris charged with such a made up charge ?
Teacher

Johnson City, TN

#9 May 24, 2013
I was Kent Harris teacher in elementary School and have watched him his entire life and he has always as far back as 4th grade been a person who cares about others and wants to help others. If this is all that Tony Clark has cooked up on him I say shame on you Tony Clark you need to look at all the good that Kent Harris has done for Unicoi County, Kent from my memory was Citizen of the year in Unicoi County, Sheriff of the year in Tennessee. And you charge him over a 2 cent piece of paper.With all that he has been through this is shamefull on your behalf.
order in the court

Johnson City, TN

#10 May 24, 2013
whatever happen about tony clark having the blow up in court and threatening to attack kent harris and cursing him?
Concerned

Johnson City, TN

#11 May 25, 2013
Teacher wrote:
I was Kent Harris teacher in elementary School and have watched him his entire life and he has always as far back as 4th grade been a person who cares about others and wants to help others. If this is all that Tony Clark has cooked up on him I say shame on you Tony Clark you need to look at all the good that Kent Harris has done for Unicoi County, Kent from my memory was Citizen of the year in Unicoi County, Sheriff of the year in Tennessee. And you charge him over a 2 cent piece of paper.With all that he has been through this is shamefull on your behalf.
You were a teacher? No wonder people from Unicoi county have such poor spelling and grammar skills.
concerning

Johnson City, TN

#12 May 25, 2013
concerning is what all of this is about, why would clark charge someone with a crime when he clark has committed the same act and all of a sudden it becomes illegal to type a letter that is not 100% State business.
Heather

York, SC

#13 May 25, 2013
Hi Kent! You should really move on with your life. You have way too much time on your hands. Why aren't you busy moving into that new house you built after you sent out all those letters to the citizens of unicoi county asking them to give you money?
Lisa

Johnson City, TN

#14 May 26, 2013
THIS IS UNBELIEVEABLE THAT THE STATE WOULD WASTE THOSANDS TO GO AFTER THIS MAN HE MUST HAVE SOME ENEMIES THAT HATE HIM.
OpenYourEyes

Jonesborough, TN

#15 May 26, 2013
JFC! How do you figure he wasted thousands of dollars trying to prosecute a person over a letter being typed on a county computer? Are you a damn retard or what? It's just one more charge to add to the 10 others the old sheriff was indicted on which by the way are among the worst things the head of a police department and "trusted official" could do.

I'm glad he's throwing every last little thing at him he can, it's no different then what the system does to anyone else and cops should be held to a higher standard.
After two trials they couldn't deliver a solid verdict on one of his charges, who knows how the others will turn out.
Shitfire! Even Al Capone couldn't get convicted of his crimes of muder, extortion, bootlegging and so on even though they knew he was guilty, he got nailed over simple tax evasion. It might be the letter that gets the conviction and makes sure the guy never gets to be a cop or in a position of authority again.
hohum

Summerville, GA

#16 May 26, 2013
Heather wrote:
Hi Kent! You should really move on with your life. You have way too much time on your hands. Why aren't you busy moving into that new house you built after you sent out all those letters to the citizens of unicoi county asking them to give you money?
Amen, sister. Please Harris, go away. You've testified already about how much money you have, and, wow, they must pay incredibly good in Unicoi county. So, go on and shut up. And take your lap dogs with you.
East

Johnson City, TN

#17 May 26, 2013
This thread had me click over to Erwin,Tn. topix site. And i cant stop laughing, not that something was stolen but the fact that someone stole a bulldozer and trailor from the front yard of the Sheriff of Erwin and his name the Sheriff "Cornbread". If you want a good laugh click over to the Erwin topix site and read the thread on the stolen dozer from the Sheriff. It could only happen in Erwin. LOL,LOL
Junkman

Charlotte, NC

#18 May 26, 2013
East wrote:
This thread had me click over to Erwin,Tn. topix site. And i cant stop laughing, not that something was stolen but the fact that someone stole a bulldozer and trailor from the front yard of the Sheriff of Erwin and his name the Sheriff "Cornbread". If you want a good laugh click over to the Erwin topix site and read the thread on the stolen dozer from the Sheriff. It could only happen in Erwin. LOL,LOL
Still stirring it up I see. I have a question for you, if these two(cornbread and dumbass from bumpass cove) are so stupid, why they worrying you so? Sounds to me you are Obsessed with them. Appears to be with you 24/7. That must be an awful feeling. BTW, if you are still so liked in Unicoi County why aren't you out and about greeting all your supporters. Only time you are seen out is riding in a vehicle to pick up some eats, going to church or getting dropped off at the new house to 'work'. Oh I forgot, up at the nursing home(hospital) visiting. Lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesborough Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NutriMost - New Diet Scam (May '14) 4 hr Tanya 629
Carl Gregory 4 hr Uncle Daddy 5
Pardee Street in Keystone 5 hr Uncle Daddy 3
Atheism and Religion in General 5 hr richlandshumanists 2
The Bible as TN's official state book 7 hr Hill Billy Boy 33
News Historic stone house being restored to former s... (Feb '06) 12 hr Wondering 11
What happened w/ Brian Taylor at Munsey? he is ... 14 hr AmazingMe 5
More from around the web

Jonesborough People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]