Thirteen

Elizabethton, TN

#1 Jan 22, 2014
its funny how a young man can drive in and out of a community (and get reported to the sheriffs office). Then on the way out of the community wrecks. And says he wasn't driving the officer eats it up. And probably no citation is issued. And it all gets passed to the owner of the trucks insurance company. hmmmmm (yup this is a perrrrfect lil operation we have here!)
The right choice

Jonesborough, TN

#2 Jan 22, 2014
Thirteen wrote:
its funny how a young man can drive in and out of a community (and get reported to the sheriffs office). Then on the way out of the community wrecks. And says he wasn't driving the officer eats it up. And probably no citation is issued. And it all gets passed to the owner of the trucks insurance company. hmmmmm (yup this is a perrrrfect lil operation we have here!)
Vote Tony Buchanan for Sheriff.
just letting you know

Johnson City, TN

#3 Jan 22, 2014
The right choice wrote:
<quoted text>
Vote Tony Buchanan for Sheriff.
Are you saying Tony is willing to arrest someone for a mistermeaner crime he did not see them commit ? The owner of the truck would be responsible for putting someone behind the wheel of his truck unless it was taken without his permission. You need to be more specific about the person and where the accident happened or we can just assume this is all made up.If you saw the crime happen then it is your responsibility to make sure justice is served otherwise you are not a very good neighbor. Did you contact the police and offer to write them a statement about what you witnessed ?
U should know

Jonesborough, TN

#4 Jan 22, 2014
just letting you know wrote:
<quoted text> Are you saying Tony is willing to arrest someone for a mistermeaner crime he did not see them commit ? The owner of the truck would be responsible for putting someone behind the wheel of his truck unless it was taken without his permission. You need to be more specific about the person and where the accident happened or we can just assume this is all made up.If you saw the crime happen then it is your responsibility to make sure justice is served otherwise you are not a very good neighbor. Did you contact the police and offer to write them a statement about what you witnessed ?
No offense, but I stopped reading reply when you incorrectly spelled midemeanor. Vote for Tony.
Rocket scientist

Johnson City, TN

#5 Jan 22, 2014
U should know wrote:
<quoted text>
No offense, but I stopped reading reply when you incorrectly spelled midemeanor. Vote for Tony.
I must say you did a magnificent job spelling it also Einstein. Bet Tony would be glad to have your vote.... You might make a good Chief Deputy .
Blarney Possum

Elizabethton, TN

#6 Jan 23, 2014
Does Mr. Meanor have a daughter "Miss deMeanor?
U should know

Jonesborough, TN

#7 Jan 23, 2014
Rocket scientist wrote:
<quoted text>
I must say you did a magnificent job spelling it also Einstein. Bet Tony would be glad to have your vote.... You might make a good Chief Deputy .
Sorry. Cornbread taught me everything I know. Scary.
U should know

Jonesborough, TN

#8 Jan 23, 2014
Blarney Possum wrote:
Does Mr. Meanor have a daughter "Miss deMeanor?
How did you know her? We're you in Belgium of '87?
hmmmmmm

Elizabethton, TN

#9 Jan 28, 2014
Yea that is how the justice system works. If an officer don't actually see something happen then OH WELL, It didn't really happen, Ask 613 she worked it I think.
just letting you know wrote:
<quoted text> Are you saying Tony is willing to arrest someone for a mistermeaner crime he did not see them commit ? The owner of the truck would be responsible for putting someone behind the wheel of his truck unless it was taken without his permission. You need to be more specific about the person and where the accident happened or we can just assume this is all made up.If you saw the crime happen then it is your responsibility to make sure justice is served otherwise you are not a very good neighbor. Did you contact the police and offer to write them a statement about what you witnessed ?

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#10 Jan 28, 2014
I am pretty sure "wreckless endangerment" is a FELONY !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesborough Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
principal at davy crockett (Jan '11) 4 hr Usuck 42
Dominions pizza 7 hr PizzatheHutt 2
Long Hair 7 hr Keepin-It-Long 1
Supertalk radio, is George West gone? (Nov '15) 10 hr George West 18
Claude John Robinson and Melinda Lee Buchanan 11 hr Know it all 5
That forever sleep 17 hr Lasan Yarps 20
Angel Tree Program? (Oct '12) 23 hr miss mo 58

Jonesborough Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance