How Pathetic is Rep David Hawk

Posted in the Jonesborough Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Laughing With Gravy

Chatsworth, GA

#1 Nov 30, 2012
In the interview tonite about his reckless endangerment charges he described it as "nightmare" and how the "stress" affected his family.

As a lawmaker he regulary passed laws that imprisoned his fellow Tennesseans. Its fair to say their families had their share of stress, but they were unable to make a thinly veiled appeal for leiniency on the evening news. What a runt and hypocrite.
dorks

Abingdon, VA

#2 Nov 30, 2012
Laughing With Gravy wrote:
In the interview tonite about his reckless endangerment charges he described it as "nightmare" and how the "stress" affected his family.
As a lawmaker he regulary passed laws that imprisoned his fellow Tennesseans. Its fair to say their families had their share of stress, but they were unable to make a thinly veiled appeal for leiniency on the evening news. What a runt and hypocrite.
Not as pathetic as the trash in his district that re-elected this wife-beating POS.
Geri Onimo

Jonesborough, TN

#3 Nov 30, 2012
dorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Not as pathetic as the trash in his district that re-elected this wife-beating POS.
If he would have been on the ballot in Unicoi County he would have gotten 70% of the vote because he has the R behind his name. A FAMILY VALUES kind of wife beater.
Just Saying

Knoxville, TN

#4 Dec 1, 2012
I talked to a lady from Greenville, that has got Erwin ties. She told me she coudn't believe Green County would vote for him.
whaaat

Abingdon, VA

#5 Dec 1, 2012
Geri Onimo wrote:
<quoted text> If he would have been on the ballot in Unicoi County he would have gotten 70% of the vote because he has the R behind his name. A FAMILY VALUES kind of wife beater.
I know, sad isn't it.
Concerned

Johnson City, TN

#6 Dec 4, 2012
Seriously??????? I know David Hawk personally. Don't judge him until you know the whole story. Get his side of the story, and look at the scandulous things his wife has done. He didn't do what he is accused of doing.
idiots

Abingdon, VA

#7 Dec 4, 2012
Concerned wrote:
Seriously??????? I know David Hawk personally. Don't judge him until you know the whole story. Get his side of the story, and look at the scandulous things his wife has done. He didn't do what he is accused of doing.
Interesting since the police report states:

"The victim “had bruising and swelling on and around her right eye, an abrasion (to) the upper and lower right side of her lip, and a large bruise on her left upper arm,” the complaint states."

You think she did that to herself???
Geri Onimo

Jonesborough, TN

#8 Dec 4, 2012
Concerned wrote:
Since you know him personally tell us about him getting drunk in a Nashville bar and getting in a fight over a women around 5 years ago. We would like to know the rest of the story.
Ignorant

United States

#9 Dec 4, 2012
How could anyone with any values or common sense even have voted for a wife beater!!!!!!!
Walt White

Johnson City, TN

#10 Dec 5, 2012
Ignorant wrote:
How could anyone with any values or common sense even have voted for a wife beater!!!!!!!
Your screen name is the apt moniker for those who voted for this gentleman, knowing, but happily ignoring, his past.
idiots

Abingdon, VA

#11 Dec 5, 2012
Walt White wrote:
<quoted text>
Your screen name is the apt moniker for those who voted for this gentleman, knowing, but happily ignoring, his past.
I think he was on your side..
Concerned

Johnson City, TN

#12 Dec 5, 2012
The victim pitched a drunk and started hitting him! You don't know the whole frigging story! She runs around on him, she gets drunk, she runs that smartass mouth, she's caniving! Just ask people in Greene County that know her!!! None of that is brought to attention, but David is brought to attention only because he holds office!
ughh

Abingdon, VA

#13 Dec 5, 2012
Concerned wrote:
The victim pitched a drunk and started hitting him! You don't know the whole frigging story! She runs around on him, she gets drunk, she runs that smartass mouth, she's caniving! Just ask people in Greene County that know her!!! None of that is brought to attention, but David is brought to attention only because he holds office!
So he should divorce her if she's that bad. He obviously hit her or she wouldn't have had the injuries she did (bruising and swelling on and around her right eye, an abrasion to the upper and lower right side of her lip, and a large bruise on her left upper arm). Even if she hit him first he shouldn't have hit her back. He should have walked away as REAL MEN DO NOT HIT WOMEN!

Granada

Chatsworth, GA

#14 Dec 5, 2012
ughh wrote:
<quoted text>
So he should divorce her if she's that bad. He obviously hit her or she wouldn't have had the injuries she did (bruising and swelling on and around her right eye, an abrasion to the upper and lower right side of her lip, and a large bruise on her left upper arm). Even if she hit him first he shouldn't have hit her back. He should have walked away as REAL MEN DO NOT HIT WOMEN!
There's a website put out by that idiot preacher Vic Young that features Kent Harris and Hawk.(must have been before their arrests) Shining examples of virtue don't you think reverend.
morons

Abingdon, VA

#15 Dec 5, 2012
Granada wrote:
<quoted text>
There's a website put out by that idiot preacher Vic Young that features Kent Harris and Hawk.(must have been before their arrests) Shining examples of virtue don't you think reverend.
Yea, I'm surprised he hasn't removed them from that website considering Harris is a known crook and is about to be convicted on several felony charges and Hawk is an obvious wife-beater.
back in the 40s

Johnson City, TN

#16 Dec 5, 2012
The Greenville report stated they had both been drinking so its sad they have to set such an example by putting a baby in danger !
Concerned

Johnson City, TN

#17 Dec 6, 2012
Are you serious? Vic Young and his wife Linda are very dear friends of mine. What right do you have calling him an idiot? He is a man of God. Maybe you should listen to him sometime. He IS a man of God, yet he stands on the constitution and his constitutional beliefs! I can tell now that you must have voted for Obama!
stupid

Abingdon, VA

#18 Dec 6, 2012
Concerned wrote:
Are you serious? Vic Young and his wife Linda are very dear friends of mine. What right do you have calling him an idiot? He is a man of God. Maybe you should listen to him sometime. He IS a man of God, yet he stands on the constitution and his constitutional beliefs! I can tell now that you must have voted for Obama!
You're such a hypocrite. You claim to be Christian and are all behind this moronic preacher who is friend with the crooked former sheriff and the wife beater. You know what they say about a dog who sleeps with fleas. And what does Obama have to do with it you friggin idiot?
HockeyRockey

United States

#19 Dec 6, 2012
stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
You're such a hypocrite. You claim to be Christian and are all behind this moronic preacher who is friend with the crooked former sheriff and the wife beater. You know what they say about a dog who sleeps with fleas. And what does Obama have to do with it you friggin idiot?
Your the idiot. You don't even know these people. Therefore, you have no idea what you are talking about. Vic Young stands on the bible. Vic Young stands on the constitution. If we had more preachers like Young preaching the word, and standing up for WHAT IS RIGHT, then we'd have a much better country! There wouldn't be Muslims in the White House, there wouldn't be gay marriage, there wouldn't be any of this trash. Vic Young doesn't support being a crook, but he does support what Kent stands for in his beliefs, and that's keeping BIG GOVERNMENT OUT!!!!!! I am sure Vic Young prays for Kent Harris' soul. Your soul needs praying for as well. I'll be sure to ask Vic to pray for you.
Just Saying

Knoxville, TN

#21 Dec 7, 2012
HockeyRockey wrote:
<quoted text> Your the idiot. You don't even know these people. Therefore, you have no idea what you are talking about. Vic Young stands on the bible. Vic Young stands on the constitution. If we had more preachers like Young preaching the word, and standing up for WHAT IS RIGHT, then we'd have a much better country! There wouldn't be Muslims in the White House, there wouldn't be gay marriage, there wouldn't be any of this trash. Vic Young doesn't support being a crook, but he does support what Kent stands for in his beliefs, and that's keeping BIG GOVERNMENT OUT!!!!!! I am sure Vic Young prays for Kent Harris' soul. Your soul needs praying for as well. I'll be sure to ask Vic to pray for you.
Yeah he likes Ted Nugent. No thank you sir.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesborough Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dentist in Johnson City Tn (Mar '13) 6 min Local man 6
PC Repair 1 hr Worried 17
Washington County Sports Complex 8 hr Tired of it 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Tennessee ... (Oct '10) 9 hr Just now 86
News Car Hits Ambulance, Patient Dies (Sep '09) 9 hr Just now 9
Halliburton In Love Fri Camera Hog 1
cop in wreck (Jun '13) Wed Topac 19

Jonesborough Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jonesborough Mortgages