Reptilian Conspiracy Theory

Reptilian Conspiracy Theory

Posted in the Jonesborough Forum

Wow

Southbury, CT

#1 Nov 25, 2012
I've watched every episode of Jessie Ventura Conspiracy Theory, is it just me or was the first season more "credible" as far as subject matter goes?

So far this season they've shown the episode about the Reptilian Elite (really far out IMO) and another regarding Time Travel (also pretty out there)

Was the second season made to totally blow the credibility of the first?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#2 Nov 25, 2012
Ventura for president!!!
Wow

Southbury, CT

#3 Nov 25, 2012
CuriousKat13 wrote:
Ventura for president!!!
He's too damn honest to ever become President, I'd vote for him

Location hidden

#4 Nov 26, 2012
Lol I know. I agree with your post though.

Location hidden

#5 Nov 26, 2012
Okay, I'm actually watching the time travel episode. I don't like this at all...
Wow

Southbury, CT

#6 Nov 26, 2012
CuriousKat13 wrote:
Okay, I'm actually watching the time travel episode. I don't like this at all...
It's nowhere near as corny as the reptilian one
Bud

Knoxville, TN

#7 Nov 26, 2012
I'm glad someone has raised this issue. I thought I was missing something when I first saw the reptilian episode. It's like they've decided to completely destroy any credibility the show had. The question is, why?
Wow

Southbury, CT

#8 Nov 27, 2012
Bud wrote:
I'm glad someone has raised this issue. I thought I was missing something when I first saw the reptilian episode. It's like they've decided to completely destroy any credibility the show had. The question is, why?
Exactly
hey

Elizabethton, TN

#9 Nov 27, 2012
Did anyone catch the latest episode? Just because some false flags are raised, it doesn't mean they are all out of the question. If you didn't watch it, I really suggest you catch it. Also, please consider going to youtube and look up "stuff they don't want you to know". There are some credible things there.
hey

Elizabethton, TN

#10 Nov 27, 2012
This is from CSPAN, if you never watch anything else, you need to see this. This is real footage from Congress.

&fe ature=colike
Wow

Southbury, CT

#11 Nov 28, 2012
hey wrote:
Did anyone catch the latest episode? Just because some false flags are raised, it doesn't mean they are all out of the question. If you didn't watch it, I really suggest you catch it. Also, please consider going to youtube and look up "stuff they don't want you to know". There are some credible things there.
I watched the episode about the Ozarks last night. It was more true to the first season's subject matter, great episode!
Wow

Southbury, CT

#12 Nov 28, 2012
hey wrote:
This is from CSPAN, if you never watch anything else, you need to see this. This is real footage from Congress.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =5EcRMpRfhQkXX&feature=col ike
Ill check out this link as soon as I get in from work, thanks for posting
Wow

Southbury, CT

#13 Nov 28, 2012
hey wrote:

I just watched it and all I can say is DAMN..

Location hidden

#14 Nov 28, 2012
hey wrote:
Ummm... that's the Onion...not CSPAN...
hey

Elizabethton, TN

#15 Nov 28, 2012
CuriousKat13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummm... that's the Onion...not CSPAN...
oops, my bad!
Wow

Southbury, CT

#16 Nov 29, 2012
I read through the comments on the video and a few people said they saw it air live on C-Span even tho it's an "Onion Parody".. Somebody call Jessie, I smell a Conspiracy.. Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesborough Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Steve Grindstaff your time will come (Aug '12) 5 hr Scott Oliver 49
News Student no longer at Tennessee school after dis... 6 hr TheKidfromBorneo 1
washington county mayor son 8 hr mayorboy69 2
Boone Trail and Dirty Dan 9 hr concerned 4
Does anyone know phil pinkston? He had went to ... 11 hr Ben 2
#firebosken Sep 27 Locals 1
Never had a date (Apr '11) Sep 24 dieselhater 2

Jonesborough Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance