Desiree Hughes

Albemarle, NC

#22 Feb 3, 2013
You people need to the keep the rude comments to yourselves no one knows the true story I'm the little kids cousin and the man that killed hisself also is my dads brother so the family needs prayers not stupid dumbasses making stupid shit up because this can happen to anybody so please stop for the families sake thanks

“Read all about it!”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#23 Feb 3, 2013
Sorry about the family- both families who have to muddle through this, but no sympathy for your selfish relative who killed these innocent people.. I've had family members who have committed suicide, but no one killed innocent kids. He's a murderer plain and simple.
Desiree Hughes

Albemarle, NC

#24 Feb 3, 2013
Maybe you'll learn one day anyone can go crazy one day and kill you or anyone god bless
FriendofDog wrote:
Sorry about the family- both families who have to muddle through this, but no sympathy for your selfish relative who killed these innocent people.. I've had family members who have committed suicide, but no one killed innocent kids. He's a murderer plain and simple.
Missy Munn

Jonesborough, TN

#25 Feb 3, 2013
FriendofDog wrote:
You are a heartless SOB, to say such things! Hopefully your ignorant ass will never know what it is like to have a family member go crazy or snap. It can happen to anyone even your dumbass! And by the way it is easy to talk your shit when you are hiding behind a keyboard with a fake name!!!!!!
People of TaxPayers

Corryton, TN

#26 Feb 3, 2013
gayhawg wrote:
if clyde was working as an informant for mike hensley as he told many people i hope they check this case out before saying murder suicide.
Exactly, TBI needs to Investigate this a lot Further.
People of TaxPayers

Corryton, TN

#27 Feb 3, 2013
The Sheriff Department & City & TBI needs to Investigate, We have 100's of Churches in the area, They did not see this coming. Someone dropped the ball. The kids killed by guns Again, Right in our Back Yard.
this

Johnson City, TN

#28 Feb 3, 2013
People of TaxPayers wrote:
The Sheriff Department & City & TBI needs to Investigate, We have 100's of Churches in the area, They did not see this coming. Someone dropped the ball. The kids killed by guns Again, Right in our Back Yard.
Don't blame it on the guns. Did you ever think the case of beer he bought that day may have had something to do with it?
sickntired

Johnson City, TN

#29 Feb 3, 2013
this wrote:
<quoted text>Don't blame it on the guns. Did you ever think the case of beer he bought that day may have had something to do with it?
And not just that day, practically everyday.
Concerned

Elizabethton, TN

#30 Feb 3, 2013
What is wrong with you people making this a political issue? Will you ever get over Kent Harris getting caught doing bad things???
show wrote:
Shows what type supports our new sheriff. One of his staunchest supporters. Wife, 2 kids and self. How sad.

“Read all about it!”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#31 Feb 4, 2013
Missy Munn wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a heartless SOB, to say such things! Hopefully your ignorant ass will never know what it is like to have a family member go crazy or snap. It can happen to anyone even your dumbass! And by the way it is easy to talk your shit when you are hiding behind a keyboard with a fake name!!!!!!
No, I call it like it is and dont' try to sugar-coat it. He's a scumbag chicken-crap murderer. You spin it any way you like..cry at his funeral and talk about what a good man he was.... All I can think about is his wife and kids that he killed...And, whats the "hide behind a keyboard with a fake name" shit? Do you think if I put my real name on here it would change anything? Nice try. Maybe if more people would quit trying to defend deviant behavior and got this guy some help this wouldn't have happened.. Sorry, but I have no sympathy for him.
Forum

Ashburn, VA

#32 Feb 4, 2013
Sounds like you are a very narrow minded person....I see alot more things happening in Washington, Sullivan, Carter, and Hawkins counties than Ido in Unicoi. May the Lord be with you.
Missy Munn

Jonesborough, TN

#33 Feb 4, 2013
FriendofDog wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I call it like it is and dont' try to sugar-coat it. He's a scumbag chicken-crap murderer. You spin it any way you like..cry at his funeral and talk about what a good man he was.... All I can think about is his wife and kids that he killed...And, whats the "hide behind a keyboard with a fake name" shit? Do you think if I put my real name on here it would change anything? Nice try. Maybe if more people would quit trying to defend deviant behavior and got this guy some help this wouldn't have happened.. Sorry, but I have no sympathy for him.
Never said I felt sympathy for him!I do not sugar coat nothing! He just had problems and yes if of only Mental Health provider was not Frontier Health he may have been able to get the help he needed! But that's not the way things work in Tennessee, As a medical professional I have seen to many times a patient come in begging for help and had to call their emergency services, which by the way can take up to 8 hours for them to show up, only to sit their to wait to be told well they seem calm enough right now or they do not have beds????? Now what kind of help could he get our mental health system sucks! And this is just the way it is designed here! If like they say there was many reports why did childrens services not get involved! Just thought I would give you something to think about being how you know all about getting help. your cries make me sick such a narrow minded ignorant person! You never know one day it could be one of your family members and no need to say it won't happen because it can and may one day YOU JUST NEVER KNOW!
JusttheFacts

Kingsport, TN

#34 Feb 4, 2013
My heart breaks for the families involved. I can't even begin to imagine the devastation and questions they must have. I do hope there is an investigation beyond just murder-suicide. If there is any possibility that it goes deeper than mental illness, the families and town deserve those answers. Too many dirty things have gone on in this community perpetrated by those running the show. Who knows how far they truly may go to protect their interests? And I say this because I love Erwin.
Rock Creek Ski

Maryville, TN

#35 Feb 4, 2013
Let us all just get on our knees for a silent moment or two and ask God to give the family left behind - His peace, strength, grace, and fortitude to help them get through this very trying time. And while we are there - let us as Him the same for all of us!
facts

Johnson City, TN

#36 Feb 4, 2013
JusttheFacts wrote:
My heart breaks for the families involved. I can't even begin to imagine the devastation and questions they must have. I do hope there is an investigation beyond just murder-suicide. If there is any possibility that it goes deeper than mental illness, the families and town deserve those answers. Too many dirty things have gone on in this community perpetrated by those running the show. Who knows how far they truly may go to protect their interests? And I say this because I love Erwin.
Just who are you referring to? Let us all know.
JusttheFacts

Kingsport, TN

#37 Feb 4, 2013
facts wrote:
<quoted text>
Just who are you referring to? Let us all know.
Anyone who may be involved and noone in particular. It has become incredibly clear over the past few years that those who had/have been running Erwin do it by their own set of rules. Power and greed will go to great lengths to maintain and protect their hold. I'm not at all saying that is the case here but the comments make you wonder if there could be more to it.
Old Joe Clark

Marion, VA

#38 Feb 4, 2013
The only thing I knew about Clyde,he hated Kent Harris.
I do not buy into this as any kind of conspiracy,a 911 call was made from one of the injured and I'm sure they named the shooter.
I don't think anyone has the power to take over someone's mind and make them do something like this.
I don't care for Kent Harris myself,and I sure don't like how they started out trying put this in Mike Hensley's lap.But desperate people do desperate things.Saw a post last night where it was suggested Mike's supporters did that knowing Kent would be blamed for it.First,there is only one person that has a MT City Ip on here and that is who started it,second,I don't think anyone that supports Mike would be so low as to try and use this tragedy for anything.I sure wouldn't try and lay it in Kent's lap,and I have nothing good to say about him.
Common sense

United States

#39 Feb 4, 2013
I have read post after post of the supporters, family, and the former sheriff jabbing at Hensley and until now it's just been funny. Everyone knows the situation, knows how they are dodging justice, and knows how they act out at evergreen. Whats a bigger joke is that most dont care anymore. However, this tops them all. Trying to use a tragedy of a struggling family in our hometown, for political gain. It shows how desperate they must be to tear down Mike. I am just so shocked. Does that mean that every time one of Lengel or Kent's supporters get busted for meth that we should laugh and say look what mile beat out? Should we say that's the kind that wanted someone else? W should but we don't because we are Still human...
Rock Creek Ski

Maryville, TN

#40 Feb 5, 2013
Rock Creek Ski wrote:
Let us all just get on our knees for a silent moment or two and ask God to give the family left behind - His peace, strength, grace, and fortitude to help them get through this very trying time. And while we are there - let us as Him the same for all of us!
Apparently getting on one's knees and asking God's mercy is not in the forumula for people commenting on this Topix. I personally like your idea - Rock Creek Ski!
meto

Bluff City, TN

#41 Feb 6, 2013
Old Joe Clark wrote:
<quoted text>
I think they are checking a jet ski wreck that was reported as a fall from the jail roof.Something about an inmate and a former sheriff riding a jet ski in their underwear and drinking moonshine.
You seem well imformed. What is wrong are you mad you missed it. You people can't get over this mess and no matter what is being said you always bring it back to Kent. I think your just mad because you got left out...lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesborough Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
You's Dumb Girls 6 hr GoodOldDay 22
Planet Fitness In the Evenings 7 hr Idiot 12
Miss Having A Radio Station? 8 hr deez 16
Dewey collins 10 hr Arria Stark 5
Leonard Sold People Out 13 hr Fed up 6
Washington County Schools Cover Up 14 hr Dert 7
Kimber Halliburton 20 hr Popeye The Traile... 19

Jonesborough Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance