Is It Against The Law To Trap a Mole

Is It Against The Law To Trap a Mole

Posted in the Jonesborough Forum

RED

Marion, VA

#1 Feb 11, 2013
Ever since Kent Harris got indicted people that have voiced their opinion are subjected to threats of being sued by the top brass and this and that has been fowarded to the proper authorities.They also spend a lot of time calling people cowards for using an alias,funny thing though they have yet to use their real name.
Back during the election Mike Hensley and his family were subjected to insult after insult,then when someone would counter them with an insult,all of the sudden they were a victim and they had their top brass on it.
The latest victim of their vendetta against the sheriff's office is Frank Rogers.He pulled a fast one on them and is now being threatened by them.Do you really think you are going to shut us up?
There have been threats posted time and time again of legal action and so far nothing.
Here is the latest post from like with the Johnson City IP:

We will find out want we what the 2 law divisions think of this. A chief Deputy leaking information out about a shooting knowing good and well the press will hear about it. Sort of like misleading the public isn't it. This whole act not only needs to be investigated the county commission needs to act on it.Spreading false statements in order to make private citizens look bad is just plain bad government.Don't worry it has been forwarded to the proper authorities as well as the Attorney General. Ethics my friend strictly ethics. You and your supporters are laughing now but this one will bite you in the ass.

What needs to be investigated is the mole that leaked the information,why was he reporting to harris?How did Hotrod Know?Why would they call the press without knowing for sure?
Yes there needs to be an investigation,because I'm sure Frank has a lawsuit for them slandering him with false infomation.

Johnson City, TN

#2 Feb 11, 2013
RED wrote:
Ever since Kent Harris got indicted people that have voiced their opinion are subjected to threats of being sued by the top brass and this and that has been fowarded to the proper authorities.They also spend a lot of time calling people cowards for using an alias,funny thing though they have yet to use their real name.
Back during the election Mike Hensley and his family were subjected to insult after insult,then when someone would counter them with an insult,all of the sudden they were a victim and they had their top brass on it.
The latest victim of their vendetta against the sheriff's office is Frank Rogers.He pulled a fast one on them and is now being threatened by them.Do you really think you are going to shut us up?
There have been threats posted time and time again of legal action and so far nothing.
Here is the latest post from like with the Johnson City IP:
We will find out want we what the 2 law divisions think of this. A chief Deputy leaking information out about a shooting knowing good and well the press will hear about it. Sort of like misleading the public isn't it. This whole act not only needs to be investigated the county commission needs to act on it.Spreading false statements in order to make private citizens look bad is just plain bad government.Don't worry it has been forwarded to the proper authorities as well as the Attorney General. Ethics my friend strictly ethics. You and your supporters are laughing now but this one will bite you in the ass.
What needs to be investigated is the mole that leaked the information,why was he reporting to harris?How did Hotrod Know?Why would they call the press without knowing for sure?
Yes there needs to be an investigation,because I'm sure Frank has a lawsuit for them slandering him with false infomation.
It doesn't matter who the mole was. What goes on down there is public business. If it is classified keep it quite.Funny thing is you all didn't mind leaking lies to Johnny Day to report to the press to make Kent look bad. But all of a sudden when others are leaking info it is a big crime. Just what is going on down there is being tried to keep such a big secret. Maybe the truth will come out when there is testimony give about all the firings and why it wasn't just a political ploy. It really doesn't matter when the new candidate decides to be known all of you will know your days are numbered.
clerk

Charlotte, NC

#4 Feb 11, 2013
like wrote:
<quoted text>It doesn't matter who the mole was. What goes on down there is public business. If it is classified keep it quite.Funny thing is you all didn't mind leaking lies to Johnny Day to report to the press to make Kent look bad. But all of a sudden when others are leaking info it is a big crime. Just what is going on down there is being tried to keep such a big secret. Maybe the truth will come out when there is testimony give about all the firings and why it wasn't just a political ploy. It really doesn't matter when the new candidate decides to be known all of you will know your days are numbered.
......decides to be known.....? Why wait??? Sounds to me this person is not sure if they want to run. Go ahead, we're all ears.
Chuckey Cheese

Salt Lake City, UT

#5 Feb 11, 2013
like wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't matter who the mole was. What goes on down there is public business. If it is classified keep it quite.Funny thing is you all didn't mind leaking lies to Johnny Day to report to the press to make Kent look bad. But all of a sudden when others are leaking info it is a big crime. Just what is going on down there is being tried to keep such a big secret. Maybe the truth will come out when there is testimony give about all the firings and why it wasn't just a political ploy. It really doesn't matter when the new candidate decides to be known all of you will know your days are numbered.
Kent you are so obvious. Really...

"Funny thing is you all didn't mind leaking lies to Johnny Day to report to the press to make Kent look bad."

Day has been up your ass ever since you jumped on him in the commissioner meeting when you flipped out on old man Hensley. Talk at the court house is he ain't even close to being done with you and Hotrod by a long shot. Somebody said the other day he's got some lawyers in Memphis that's going to take you freaks to the cleaners. Lock down the bank accounts and shore up the $400,000 house on Ward Rowe, there's a big storm a coming.
RED

Marion, VA

#7 Feb 11, 2013
like wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL,no secrets are being kept,you can read in the news what they are doing down there.
Whoever your big name candidate is has just as much right to run as anyone as long as they are qualified,but from what I hear from people here,J edgar Hoover wouldn't stand a chance against Mike.
Instead of surrounding himself with incompetent people so he could look like the ace in the deck,he put professional that can do their jobs,and if they don't,he sends them packing.
sure is

Johnson City, TN

#8 Feb 12, 2013
RED wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL,no secrets are being kept,you can read in the news what they are doing down there.
Whoever your big name candidate is has just as much right to run as anyone as long as they are qualified,but from what I hear from people here,J edgar Hoover wouldn't stand a chance against Mike.
Instead of surrounding himself with incompetent people so he could look like the ace in the deck,he put professional that can do their jobs,and if they don't,he sends them packing.
Must not be much. Firing employees only 3 months after hiring them.Going so low as releasing the ones that were kents friend names and why. But it looks like the jailer that was fired was never mentioned. Something like discriminate against the ones that were Kents friend.GROSS DIRELICT OF DUTY
RED

Marion, VA

#9 Feb 12, 2013
sure is wrote:
<quoted text>
Must not be much. Firing employees only 3 months after hiring them.Going so low as releasing the ones that were kents friend names and why. But it looks like the jailer that was fired was never mentioned. Something like discriminate against the ones that were Kents friend.GROSS DIRELICT OF DUTY
The only names that have been released has been by you,Public records are public,Mike has never announced who got fired except the ones that were involved in committing crimes,but please carry on with your vendetta,people are getting a laugh out of it.
sure is

Johnson City, TN

#10 Feb 12, 2013
RED wrote:
<quoted text>
The only names that have been released has been by you,Public records are public,Mike has never announced who got fired except the ones that were involved in committing crimes,but please carry on with your vendetta,people are getting a laugh out of it.
Do you think so coward:
ERWIN — Two officers with the Unicoi County Sheriff’s Department recently resigned to avoid disciplinary action, and one of the officers may be facing criminal charges, according to Unicoi County Sheriff Mike Hensley.

Hensley stated in a news release issued Friday by the Unicoi County Sheriff’s Department that the resignations of Deputy Randall Killen and Capt. Rick Butler were the result of two separate internal investigations revealing “misconduct and inefficiency on the behalf of the officers.”
Kent

Crownsville, MD

#12 Feb 12, 2013
sure is wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think so coward:
ERWIN — Two officers with the Unicoi County Sheriff’s Department recently resigned to avoid disciplinary action, and one of the officers may be facing criminal charges, according to Unicoi County Sheriff Mike Hensley.
Hensley stated in a news release issued Friday by the Unicoi County Sheriff’s Department that the resignations of Deputy Randall Killen and Capt. Rick Butler were the result of two separate internal investigations revealing “misconduct and inefficiency on the behalf of the officers.”
Well let's see Mike has done such a great job since taking over. He makes me look like the incompetent school yard punk bully that I am. Makes me sick to my pain killer alcohol filled stomach to see him doing so good. Makes me want to get a bag of drugs and a jug of moonshine and baby doll Josh and go to my big $400,000 house I'm building at 162 Ward Rowe Road in Limestone or my $65,000 condo in Oak Square at 685 River Road Unit 115 in Gatlinburg or my $90,000 bank building at 529 Big Limestone Creek Road in Limestone or one of my 30 or so properties in Erwin all that I bought honestly on that $37,000 per year average salary from when I started working until I walked off the job in 2011 while supporting 3 kids and a wife. And I swear that I never stold any money from the county or from drug busts or never was on the take from any criminal elements. I am just a very shrewd business man and financial wizard who really ought to be working on Wall Street. Me so smart!
Rev Jesse Jackson

Marion, VA

#13 Feb 12, 2013
sure is wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think so coward:
Obviously you didn't read my comment chickenshit,what do you think it meant when I said,"Except for those involved in a crime"?
The news called and enquired and ran the story.
Just keep grasping at that those straws,lol
youresostupid

Johnson City, TN

#14 Feb 12, 2013
Rev Jesse Jackson wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously you didn't read my comment chickenshit,what do you think it meant when I said,"Except for those involved in a crime"?
The news called and enquired and ran the story.
Just keep grasping at that those straws,lol
what crime have they been charged with coward?
Rev Jesse Jackson

Marion, VA

#15 Feb 12, 2013
youresostupid wrote:
<quoted text>
what crime have they been charged with coward?
You will see come Friday Chickenshit,filing a false police report is a felony.You reap what you sew.
youresostupid

Johnson City, TN

#16 Feb 12, 2013
Rev Jesse Jackson wrote:
<quoted text>
You will see come Friday Chickenshit,filing a false police report is a felony.You reap what you sew.
Coward I thought you sewed with a needle and thread.If no true bill is returned I guess you will say Harris had the grand jury fixed. Trying at all cost to discredit any candidate but it won't work on the one I hear is going to run.
Ethics

Jonesborough, TN

#17 Feb 12, 2013
youresostupid wrote:
<quoted text>
Coward I thought you sewed with a needle and thread.If no true bill is returned I guess you will say Harris had the grand jury fixed. Trying at all cost to discredit any candidate but it won't work on the one I hear is going to run.
I don't care who runs for Sheriff they will be a complete idiot if they even admit they even know Kent Harris or any of his co-horts.
RED

Marion, VA

#18 Feb 12, 2013
Ethics wrote:
<quoted text>I don't care who runs for Sheriff they will be a complete idiot if they even admit they even know Kent Harris or any of his co-horts.
If they want even have a chance of winning,they better refuse Kent's support and if they were involved with Kent in any way in the past,they won't even hear the gunfire.
As long as Mike keeps doing the job he is doing now,he will walk back in.People really are backing him and like seeing the drug dealers taken off the street.
pooper scooper

Charlotte, NC

#19 Feb 12, 2013
RED wrote:
<quoted text>If they want even have a chance of winning,they better refuse Kent's support and if they were involved with Kent in any way in the past,they won't even hear the gunfire.
As long as Mike keeps doing the job he is doing now,he will walk back in.People really are backing him and like seeing the drug dealers taken off the street.
damn straight!!!! Mike is no nonsense, no bullshit sheriff. Don't matter who you are or what you got, treats you by the letter of the law. Keep it up.
baby sitter

Charlotte, NC

#20 Feb 12, 2013
My kids looking for a new toy or game to play. They're bored with what they got. Anybody got any ideas?? Looking for something anyone can play.
Potter Fake

Batesburg, SC

#21 Feb 13, 2013
baby sitter wrote:
My kids looking for a new toy or game to play. They're bored with what they got. Anybody got any ideas?? Looking for something anyone can play.
I recommend mole bashing! It's for ages two and up! I got one!
baby sitter

Charlotte, NC

#22 Feb 13, 2013
Potter Fake wrote:
<quoted text>I recommend mole bashing! It's for ages two and up! I got one!
Sounds like fun for everyone. Should be plenty to go around.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesborough Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
American Water Heater (Jan '12) 1 hr Curious 124
Illegal fireworks inside city limits 1 hr catwoman58 1
lake colony apartments in gray (May '12) 2 hr look elsewhere 8
joseph anthony jones who knows this guy an anyt... 3 hr miss charity 1
Meetings for Atheists in SWVA/NETN 9 hr mojo n 53
Confederate Flag Hooplah 9 hr malcom x 31
NutriMost - New Diet Scam (May '14) 10 hr Tanya 867
More from around the web

Jonesborough People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE