Justin

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Casting call for experimental a short film. No experience? No problem. Seven actors needed for a short, LGBT themed gothic horror low budget film with experienced crew. Actor input is encouraged during filming. Most filming will take place in Abingdon, VA over two days and three nights. Tentative dates are May 24 26, 2013.

These are *not* paid roles, but is an excellent resume-building opportunity. If the film is purchased, you will receive two percent royalties; it will be submitted to many different film festivals. Transportation may be available. Lodging in a gorgeous inn and catering is available. Screening will be in Bristol, TN and each actor will receive a DVD of the film.

Actors must look between the ages of 18 and 30 and provide proof that they are over the age of 18.

MAIN CHARACTERS:
JASON dresses in typical goth fashion. He is a showman and a faithful boyfriend, but is a little emotionally unstable.
LEVI is always up to no good. He is conniving and devious.
ALESTER is a self-absorbed, heartless trust-fund brat.
ALEXANDRIA dresses in typical hippie fashion. She has a heart of gold. New psychic experiences, however, are frightening to her.

CAMOES:
NAKED GUY: A character that simply walks across a hallway, nude.
GHOST OF THE LADY IN YELLOW: A woman in a yellow dress that is spotted for a brief moment in the woods.

The spec script can be read here: http://www.justinhguess.com/screenplays.html

Please send e-mails of interest, questions, headshots, video shorts (video quality is unimportant), etc. to justin@justinhguess.com.
Moezus

Elizabethton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Justin wrote:
Casting call for experimental a short film. No experience? No problem. Seven actors needed for a short, LGBT themed gothic horror low budget film with experienced crew. Actor input is encouraged during filming. Most filming will take place in Abingdon, VA over two days and three nights. Tentative dates are May 24 26, 2013.
These are *not* paid roles, but is an excellent resume-building opportunity. If the film is purchased, you will receive two percent royalties; it will be submitted to many different film festivals. Transportation may be available. Lodging in a gorgeous inn and catering is available. Screening will be in Bristol, TN and each actor will receive a DVD of the film.
Actors must look between the ages of 18 and 30 and provide proof that they are over the age of 18.
MAIN CHARACTERS:
JASON dresses in typical goth fashion. He is a showman and a faithful boyfriend, but is a little emotionally unstable.
LEVI is always up to no good. He is conniving and devious.
ALESTER is a self-absorbed, heartless trust-fund brat.
ALEXANDRIA dresses in typical hippie fashion. She has a heart of gold. New psychic experiences, however, are frightening to her.
CAMOES:
NAKED GUY: A character that simply walks across a hallway, nude.
GHOST OF THE LADY IN YELLOW: A woman in a yellow dress that is spotted for a brief moment in the woods.
The spec script can be read here: http://www.justinhguess.com/screenplays.html
Please send e-mails of interest, questions, headshots, video shorts (video quality is unimportant), etc. to justin@justinhguess.com.
Bah! LGBT themed gothic? Sounds like something from a queer bath house festival. Something that would make the funny boys scream and the lesbos act macho about it. What's the name of it? "Let's Get Buggered Tonite"? Any sane person would reject your offer.
Cheese Puff Daddy

Park Hills, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

If you ever decide to do a movie about the heterosexual vacuume cleaner salesmen of the 1980's you can count me in bro.
Sundance

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Cheese Puff Daddy wrote:
If you ever decide to do a movie about the heterosexual vacuume cleaner salesmen of the 1980's you can count me in bro.
Of course both films would suck.
Cheese Puff Daddy

Park Hills, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Sundance wrote:
<quoted text>Of course both films would suck.
In more ways then one, lol..
allie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

I Am interested
yup

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Moezus wrote:
<quoted text>Bah! LGBT themed gothic? Sounds like something from a queer bath house festival. Something that would make the funny boys scream and the lesbos act macho about it. What's the name of it? "Let's Get Buggered Tonite"? Any sane person would reject your offer.
Hater
Moezus

Elizabethton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

yup wrote:
<quoted text>
Hater
I call them like I see them, crybaby. No sane person is interested in such immoral foolishness.
yup

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Moezus wrote:
<quoted text>I call them like I see them, crybaby. No sane person is interested in such immoral foolishness.
Not a crybaby at all but who are you to try to shit on someone else's legal endeavor? Why don't you get a life and stop hating on people while hiding behind a keyboard in your mom's basement like a pu**y!
Moezus

Elizabethton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

yup wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a crybaby at all but who are you to try to shit on someone else's legal endeavor? Why don't you get a life and stop hating on people while hiding behind a keyboard in your mom's basement like a pu**y!
Here we go on the Merry-go-Round of the homosexual/ other weirdos latest lame defense. Why is it that it has become so easy and pc to resort to calling anyone who disagrees with your lack of morals a hater? You sound like you are somewhat hating on me! My gosh, the "LGBT" community, do you have room for a few more classes of deviates in the group? "LGBT".......like that gives it some credence.
Yes sirma'am, I call them like I see them.
yup

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Moezus wrote:
<quoted text>Here we go on the Merry-go-Round of the homosexual/ other weirdos latest lame defense. Why is it that it has become so easy and pc to resort to calling anyone who disagrees with your lack of morals a hater? You sound like you are somewhat hating on me! My gosh, the "LGBT" community, do you have room for a few more classes of deviates in the group? "LGBT".......like that gives it some credence.
You're just a moron...grow up.
Cheese Puff Daddy

Park Hills, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Moezus wrote:
<quoted text>Here we go on the Merry-go-Round of the homosexual/ other weirdos latest lame defense. Why is it that it has become so easy and pc to resort to calling anyone who disagrees with your lack of morals a hater? You sound like you are somewhat hating on me! My gosh, the "LGBT" community, do you have room for a few more classes of deviates in the group? "LGBT".......like that gives it some credence.
Somehow being gay or a lesbian means that you can do no wrong these days, it seems that the LGBT community is the "Hip" way to be. I'm sorry, I just have a hard time believing ALL of them are born that way and are doing nothing more then acting out their weird sexual fantasies. God forbid any of us were raised believing it was immoral, you see our beliefs don't matter anymore because morality has fallen out of the loop, it's not "hip" to be moral. I see a lot of these people smoking pole and carpet munching as a way of joining the much more "hip" LGBT Community as young inner city kids join gangs looking for acceptance and belonging. I'm all for letting them get married, I'm sick of hearing about them, PERIOD.. They've used the whole "Gay Rights" movement to promote themselves and as the media crams it down our throats more and more to accept them, the more and more I've become SICK of hearing about them. If they want to know what real oppression is they can pick up a bible and read about the Jews being enslaved by the Egyptians for over 400 years or the African slaves that were treated inhumanely and forced to build a country for people that looked at them as inferior human beings.
yup

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Cheese Puff Daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Somehow being gay or a lesbian means that you can do no wrong these days, it seems that the LGBT community is the "Hip" way to be. I'm sorry, I just have a hard time believing ALL of them are born that way and are doing nothing more then acting out their weird sexual fantasies. God forbid any of us were raised believing it was immoral, you see our beliefs don't matter anymore because morality has fallen out of the loop, it's not "hip" to be moral. I see a lot of these people smoking pole and carpet munching as a way of joining the much more "hip" LGBT Community as young inner city kids join gangs looking for acceptance and belonging. I'm all for letting them get married, I'm sick of hearing about them, PERIOD.. They've used the whole "Gay Rights" movement to promote themselves and as the media crams it down our throats more and more to accept them, the more and more I've become SICK of hearing about them. If they want to know what real oppression is they can pick up a bible and read about the Jews being enslaved by the Egyptians for over 400 years or the African slaves that were treated inhumanely and forced to build a country for people that looked at them as inferior human beings.
Replace the words "gay" with "civil rights" and you sound like most white people in the 60's. It's a shame that it takes decades before people finally see how wrong they were to discriminate against a whole class of people.
Cheese Puff Daddy

Park Hills, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

yup wrote:
<quoted text>Replace the words "gay" with "civil rights" and you sound like most white people in the 60's. It's a shame that it takes decades before people finally see how wrong they were to discriminate against a whole class of people.
How am I discriminating them? I don't even know any. I'm not employed as a human resources officer and I'm not refusing them services. What I'm telling you is that I don't HAVE TO ACCEPT ANYTHING OR ANYBODY THAT I DON'T BELIEVE IN. This doesn't mean I hate them, it doesn't mean I think I'm better then they are. It means that they live a lifestyle that I don't want any part of.
yup

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Cheese Puff Daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
How am I discriminating them? I don't even know any. I'm not employed as a human resources officer and I'm not refusing them services. What I'm telling you is that I don't HAVE TO ACCEPT ANYTHING OR ANYBODY THAT I DON'T BELIEVE IN. This doesn't mean I hate them, it doesn't mean I think I'm better then they are. It means that they live a lifestyle that I don't want any part of.
My apologies, its probably more accurate to say youre a bigot.
Cheese Puff Daddy

Park Hills, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

yup wrote:
<quoted text>My apologies, its probably more accurate to say youre a bigot.
Typical response from someone who gets their values from what the media tells them is right. I'll stick with what I learned in church growing up. I guess you're just an atheists sheep.
Cheese Puff Daddy

Park Hills, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

yup wrote:
<quoted text>My apologies, its probably more accurate to say youre a bigot.
Make sure you watch plenty of TV tonight so you can come up with a different assessment. Flip between CNN and Fox News until they give you an opinion.
yup

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

I think I gave my opinion already...please try to keep up.
Cheese Puff Daddy

Park Hills, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

yup wrote:
I think I gave my opinion already...please try to keep up.
Your opinion has changed twice, I'm pretty perceptive. Google your words before you choose them next time to make sure you know their meaning.
Cheese Puff Daddy

Park Hills, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

If you don't know the difference between discrimination, bigotry, and religious beliefs your opinion has no merit.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of31
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Jonesborough Forum right now

Search the Jonesborough Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 1 min Pete 138,721
The Angry Father should run for the board 4 min Just a man 8
life care of gray 21 min newtoGray 1
corruption in Washington county tn sheriff's dept 49 min WillGetJustice 4
Obama Regime is Irresponsible 59 min On Medicare 241
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 5 hr Why 8,869
Tony snapp. Mr.lawncare 7 hr Poppa Duck II 33
•••
•••
•••
Jonesborough Dating

more search filters

less search filters