Jonesborough Eye Care

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#1 May 9, 2013
Anyone have issue with the office staff or eye doc?

Johnson City, TN

#2 Jul 1, 2013
Yeah, I called & asked how much my services would be before I went. I needed to know how much cash I would need besides my insurance. They said my insurance would pay for it all. After I got my testing done they slapped a bill on me that I didnt have the money to pay! I requested copies of my test results. They wanted to charge me for those too. Said they belonged to the office. I reminded them of the HIPPA laws that state I have a right to a copy of my records. Only then did they give them to me but they sure used a very rude attitude on me. I wont EVER use them again!

United States

#3 Jul 1, 2013
Yeah that was my experience too... No estimates and made it sound like insurance would cover it all. Either they don't know how to file the insurance or they're hoping to catch folks off guard with over /extra charges. Gonna stick with previous provider!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesborough Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hi Scott 1 hr Hill Topper 3 1
Washington County Mayor Election 1 hr Cracker 19
Jonesbough Mayor Resigns!? 2 hr ROCKHOUSE 12
Politicians in Washington County 4 hr Voter 5
Scott Holly Keep It Up 6 hr Rocking Angel 6
Town of Jonesborough-Kelly Wolfe, Ex Mayot Thu Cracker 3
Jonesborough doesn’t need a police or fire depa... Wed Big dog 6

Jonesborough Jobs

Personal Finance

Jonesborough Mortgages