Any senior citizen musicians out there?

Any senior citizen musicians out there?

Posted in the Jonesborough Forum

bob

Johnson City, TN

#1 Mar 21, 2013
Are there any old guys or gals (mid-fifties or older) who are getting together on any kind of regular basis to play music in Erwin or the surrounding area?
I have a friend who's an old rock & roller who'd like to play some, but he does not have a computer at this time. If there are any get-togethers happening that could use a bass player, post on this thread and I'll get the message to my friend.
jonesboroughthec oward

Johnson City, TN

#2 Mar 21, 2013
bob wrote:
Are there any old guys or gals (mid-fifties or older) who are getting together on any kind of regular basis to play music in Erwin or the surrounding area?
I have a friend who's an old rock & roller who'd like to play some, but he does not have a computer at this time. If there are any get-togethers happening that could use a bass player, post on this thread and I'll get the message to my friend.
Yell at both jonesborough poster and balls on chin. They get together and play each others meat whistles.
bob

Johnson City, TN

#3 Mar 21, 2013
jonesboroughthecoward wrote:
<quoted text>
Yell at both jonesborough poster and balls on chin. They get together and play each others meat whistles.
After my original post, which was serious, by the way, I just knew that it would take no time at all for some troll to butt in with this sort of garbage.
Since you, sir, seem to know about the proclivities of the gay community, I would suggest you take your posts to a gay forum, as I'm sure oe exists somewhere.
bob

Johnson City, TN

#4 Mar 21, 2013
... as I'm sure ONE exists somewhere ....

... my mistake ...
jonesboroughthec oward

Johnson City, TN

#5 Mar 21, 2013
bob wrote:
... as I'm sure ONE exists somewhere ....
... my mistake ...
Why don't you start one?
Chicken Plucker

Marion, VA

#6 Mar 21, 2013
jonesboroughthecoward wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you start one?
No need to start one when it's all you talk about on here,take another lortab and lay down Kent.
Pickin and Grinnin

Maryville, TN

#8 Mar 21, 2013
bob wrote:
There is a get-together on May 3rd and 4th at the Community Center in Townsend, TN. Pickers come from everywhere, and you can join any group that needs your talents under any shade tree around. It is a wonderful time with cloggers, good food, and lots of "on the porch" piking with people you have yet to meet. So, come on down to Townsend that week-end and pick all you want.
bob

Johnson City, TN

#9 Mar 21, 2013
Pickin and Grinnin wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a get-together on May 3rd and 4th at the Community Center in Townsend, TN. Pickers come from everywhere, and you can join any group that needs your talents under any shade tree around. It is a wonderful time with cloggers, good food, and lots of "on the porch" piking with people you have yet to meet. So, come on down to Townsend that week-end and pick all you want.
Thanks for the info, but Townsend is over 130 miles from my friend. He's looking for a jam session closer to home.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesborough Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does Mark Ferguson know who Kent Harris really is? 1 hr Shame on Preacher... 9
kelly wolf is a broke man, he has paid joe gra... 9 hr pork n beans 1
Rick storys wife was molested by Joe grandy 9 hr pork n beans 1
Joe Grandy please suspend your campaign 13 hr Preacher Earl 2
Washington County Mayor Election 13 hr Bob the Queer 38
Joe Grandy is a beat me in washington county Tn. 13 hr Bob the Queer 11
April Kinley-Helle (Jul '17) 23 hr Maybe 16

Jonesborough Jobs

Personal Finance

Jonesborough Mortgages