I am a 400 pound deadbeat and at 48 y...

I am a 400 pound deadbeat and at 48 years old still live at home with my daddy.

Posted in the Jonesborough Forum

roe p

Knoxville, TN

#1 Feb 18, 2013
A lazy no account middle age man who still lives at home with my daddy never really worked a job to lazy to work in a pie factory. Some people think i am gay just because he cross dress and tried to give his cousin oral sex when he was a teenager. He love setting behind a computer screen downing people he is jealous of because they have made something of there life unlike him. Guess who this describes best?
G Mcinturff

Marion, VA

#2 Feb 18, 2013
roe p wrote:
A lazy no account middle age man who still lives at home with my daddy never really worked a job to lazy to work in a pie factory. Some people think i am gay just because he cross dress and tried to give his cousin oral sex when he was a teenager. He love setting behind a computer screen downing people he is jealous of because they have made something of there life unlike him. Guess who this describes best?
Sounds like Hotrod living on hios grandpas farm.
G Mcinturff

Marion, VA

#3 Feb 18, 2013
We would rather talk about a 400 lb pig thief from NC who was a corrupt police chief and his whole family has never had a real job,every last one has sponged off the taxpayers and even living on disability to keep from having to work.
Now who could that be?LOL
Kenny

United States

#4 Feb 18, 2013
roe p wrote:
Yep,that's me!
Tisk Tisk

Johnson City, TN

#5 Feb 18, 2013
Kenny wrote:
<quoted text>Yep,that's me!
Book Review- Telford Tango For Two

It's a love story about a starcrossed hotrod who yearns to leave his wife, farm and job scrubbing toilets to be with the man he has always desired. The plot takes an unusual turn when, trying to help his idiot nephew, he is arrested and sent to prison for animal cruelty. There he reunites with the also recently convicted object of his affection. But the warden and several Bubba's have other ideas before they have the opportunity to let their man love bloom.
G Mcinturff

Marion, VA

#6 Feb 18, 2013
Tisk Tisk wrote:
<quoted text>
Book Review- Telford Tango For Two
It's a love story about a starcrossed hotrod who yearns to leave his wife, farm and job scrubbing toilets to be with the man he has always desired. The plot takes an unusual turn when, trying to help his idiot nephew, he is arrested and sent to prison for animal cruelty. There he reunites with the also recently convicted object of his affection. But the warden and several Bubba's have other ideas before they have the opportunity to let their man love bloom.
This bunch has tried for months to intimidate and insult people into shutting people up,guess it didn't work lol.
Just listened to a police pursuit that started in NC and wound up with Sheriff Hensley apprehending the 2 suspects at the Appco on temple Hill rd,all because his officers were professional and coordinated everything that resulted in everyone going home safe and 2 suspects in jail,one of which is wanted in Chatanooga for attempted murder.
The more propaganda they put out,the better the job Mike does.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesborough Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News List ranks top 10 cities in Tennessee for singles 1 hr Bubbas Moma 8
Joe 'Cry Baby' Grandy 2 hr Daniel 8
Forrest and Sharon Boreing 3 hr Drama 2
New Adult Bar Johnson City (Jul '16) 7 hr jed 72
william timothy taylor (Jan '12) 12 hr Amy 8
D&d Auto Sales 14 hr Xoxo bobb 1
Washington County Mayor Election 16 hr Bitty 3

Jonesborough Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance