Judge calls out T-shirt wearers during animal abuse hearing

Mar 13, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Knoxville News Sentinel

JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - In the midst of setting a trial date for a Jonesborough man accused of torturing and killing the family pet, a Yorkie named Honey, a judge took time to call out animal rights activists in court to tell him they offended him.

Comments
1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated Mar 13, 2012
really_lol

Nashville, TN

#1 Mar 13, 2012
Lol.

“Bowhunting Is Euphoric”

Since: Jan 09

Double Lung em

#2 Mar 13, 2012
No surprise here. Perhaps one in ten ARAs has any class at all and likely fewer any sense of courtroom decorum.
Just interested

Franklin, TN

#3 Mar 13, 2012
This Judge is a JOKE ! What kind of Judaical Review Panels do you have in Washington County... or is it still "who ya know" or "who your daddy was"... He should go back to Law School and learn something, altho it's probably hard to teach this guy anything !
Not Interesting

Johnson City, TN

#4 Mar 13, 2012
Just Interested ----- Seriously? Is your post serious, or is it put up here for a joke? You need more education if what you put up is real! Any judge has a right to remove anyone or anything that he feels is an attempt to make a mockery out of the justice system (court room). The court room is not a sporting event & is not intended for entertainment purposes. Just Interested, I believe that your shortcoming in life are more than just who you did not know along the way. No, I am not on the side of the abuser (don't even know the person). I am just amazed at what matters to some people & the lack of common sense. The slayed animal will get its justice.
really_lol

Batesburg, SC

#5 Mar 13, 2012
Not Interesting wrote:
Just Interested ----- Any judge has a right to remove anyone or anything that he feels is an attempt to make a mockery out of the justice system (court room).
In most cases shouldnt they remove themselves?
really_lol

Batesburg, SC

#6 Mar 13, 2012
Just interested wrote:
This Judge is a JOKE.... "who ya know" or "who your daddy was"...
your quotes are correct ......for any gov position in tn.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesborough Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 5 min -badboy- 145,817
PETITION LINK FOR RON DYKES RESIGNATION OR REMO... 5 min Patty cake 18
Restaurants in Johnson City TN - Johnson City M... 17 min johnsoncitymenus 1
UC Sheriff and Commission 1 hr Oh please 23
Will Masters Continue To Be Allowed To Make Mon... 1 hr Parents Need To Know 1
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 13 hr TheRealZeke 8,614
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 20 hr Clover_SpringNewt 9,315
•••
•••
•••

Jonesborough Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Jonesborough People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Jonesborough News, Events & Info