Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Although I did bump my head when I dived under my desk, I want to let it be known that I am Ok after the shooting at the Capital Hill today. Thanks to all my teabagging friends for your concern, and I will continue block all efforts to get healthcare for poor Americans.
Lush Limpdick

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Phil Roe wrote:
Although I did bump my head when I dived under my desk, I want to let it be known that I am Ok after the shooting at the Capital Hill today. Thanks to all my teabagging friends for your concern, and I will continue block all efforts to get healthcare for poor Americans.
Phil I am glad you are ok, keep fighting any effort to help the poor and remember only 800,00 people are out of work and they don't matter.
Little phil

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

Lush Limpdick wrote:
<quoted text> Phil I am glad you are ok, keep fighting any effort to help the poor and remember only 800,00 people are out of work and they don't matter.
I am OK and that little bump on the head was nothing to worry about. As soon as I find out if that woman was a Democrat or a Republican I will tell you if I am outraged at her actions.
Phil Roe

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

Dennis Ross R-FL is the first tea-bagger to announce that this govt shutdown was a mistake and is hurting America. I want to let you know that I haven't come to my senses yet and we are going to take the weekend off and come back home. I planned on bringing my motorhome to Rock Creek Park to visit the apple fest. but was told it was closed. Haven't figured out why but will let you know.
Fed up with GOP

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

Just in. US Navy Seals killed ALSBAAB leader in Somalia that oversaw the Kenya Mall raid. I am thankful our President is keeping his eye on the ball, unlike our GOP reps in the House. Phil Roe and his ilk should be ashamed.
Outstanding

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

Fed up with GOP wrote:
Just in. US Navy Seals killed ALSBAAB leader in Somalia that oversaw the Kenya Mall raid. I am thankful our President is keeping his eye on the ball, unlike our GOP reps in the House. Phil Roe and his ilk should be ashamed.
Obama has done a good job dealing with the terrorist. He is just now learning how to deal with the republican talaban. Keep up the good work in dealing with the thugs and protecting whats left of the middle class.
Little phil

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Fed up with GOP wrote:
Hey , that was my idea. I was going to suggest that to the President next time I saw him. Will I get any of the credit? For those of you who are concerned I will be accepting my salary cause I really need it , the utility bill on my big house in JC is huge. Have no fear I will be keeping up the fight to keep those evil poor people from getting health care.
Smokey

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Phil, I hear the good folks in Sevier County are none too happy with you for your part in closing the Smokey Mtn. National Park during the peak tourist season. Dumb A__.
Lush Limpdick

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

Smokey wrote:
Phil, I hear the good folks in Sevier County are none too happy with you for your part in closing the Smokey Mtn. National Park during the peak tourist season. Dumb A__.
No one could accuse any republicant of being the brightest bulb in the pack.
Phil Roe

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

I hope none of you suckers have a 401k retirement plan because when me and the GOP let the debt ceiling expire this week it is predicted you will lose at least 30% of it right off the bat. I would feel sorry for you but hey, I'm worth 4 million and I make $175,000 a year, even when I retire. I also get free lifetime healthcare. You all might think I am a hypocrite because I want to prevent poor people from getting healthcare but I didn't get rich by giving it away. Thats how I roll, the Tea Party way.
Rock Creek Ski

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

Smokey wrote:
Mr. Roe should remember that when it comes election time - he should be defeated - time for him to go back into his business of being a doctor of mangy mutts. He certainly has failed us as our representative to keep his constituents working. You may be able to play a guitar, but you can only play the voters for a short period of time before you are recognized as a true Buffoon!! Take a hike Phil!!
Earl

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

Why is it always the republicans fault? When the Dumbacrats want to keep raising the debt ceiling and not do any cuts to help out the American people, maybe we should get rid of them. Thats why they want to raise it until mid december because after the first of the year all the cut are to go into effect and they don't want that. That would cut out alot of free loading and lord knows the democrats can't have that.
Sparky

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

Earl wrote:
Why is it always the republicans fault? When the Dumbacrats want to keep raising the debt ceiling and not do any cuts to help out the American people, maybe we should get rid of them. Thats why they want to raise it until mid december because after the first of the year all the cut are to go into effect and they don't want that. That would cut out alot of free loading and lord knows the democrats can't have that.
Earl, explain to all of us why the debt ceiling was raised 18 times under Reagan.
Phil Roe

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

My friend and fellow bagger Rep. Marsha Blackburn was ask today on CNN if she hated Obamacare more than she loved America. She changed the subject and wouldn't answer. Let me answer for both of us, we hate Obamacare and if we bring down America thats the price everyone has to pay.
Phil Roe

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Well Obama and the Democrats reamed us a new one last night, but the good news is 10 weeks from now us teabaggers will sober up and we will bring America to its knees again. After all the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.
Big Gun

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Phil Roe wrote:
Well Obama and the Democrats reamed us a new one last night, but the good news is 10 weeks from now us teabaggers will sober up and we will bring America to its knees again. After all the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.
Phil, if anyone should know the definition of insanity you should, after all you confirm it with every vote you make.
Fecesfondue

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Judged:

Standards & Poor's estimates that the Republican shutdown cost the United States $24 Billion and will cut GDP growth 0.6%in fourth quarter of 2013. Congratulations, Republicans! You built that!
Little phil

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Judged:

Just heard my good buddy Kent is up to his old political backstabbing again. At least it might give him something to do and he can leave those cows alone for a while.
Rob Rogers

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

Phil, Keep up the good work of denying average folks the same health care you receive.
Phil Roe

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Guess where I went this weekend? I hit the tea party jackpot and was invited to Iowa to go bird hunting. When I arrived though, I wasn't allowed to hunt and since I was a Doctor I was told to stay in the lodge in case someone got shot. I tried to explain I was a OBGYN but they said that was OK because everyone there was a bunch of puss___.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Jonesborough Forum right now

Search the Jonesborough Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 17 min ahop71 141,500
Hammond versus Forces of Evil 2 hr Parent at JES 29
No New School for Boones Creek 2 hr No new taxes 1
Will The Mouses Ear rise again? 3 hr Heathen 2
Junk Mail 3 hr sickntired 2
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 6 hr jarda 8,594
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) Tue Zeke 8,978
•••
•••
•••
•••

Jonesborough Jobs

•••