Northeast Tennessee lawmakers named to key committees

Jan 10, 2013 Full story: Kingsport Times 7

State Rep. Jon Lundberg, R-Bristol, will chair the Civil Justice Committee, while state Rep.

Full Story
Tune in tomorrow

Johnson City, TN

#1 Jan 10, 2013
Read more on this story in Friday's print edition of the Times-News.
Tune in tomorrow

Johnson City, TN

#2 Jan 14, 2013
What if you don't get the print edition of the Kingsport Times News? I looked on line at their website and could not find the rest of the story.
Why not just put the whole story online?
Appaloosa

Kingsport, TN

#3 Jan 14, 2013
These are your east Tn Lawmakers Ron Ramsey (accepts money from Jack Daniels and the Wine &Spirits Distributors and promotes all their interests in contrast to our safety. He wants 40 proof wine on grocery store shelves). David Hawk Greeneville (Beat his wife up in March while drunk on a Sunday Morning) JOhn Lundberg ( aids Ramsey do everything including his zipper. WAts liquor on grocery store shelves and wants to privatize the prison system. Shuffled $30 million to some crooks called Corrections Corp of America (they definitely don't want pot legalized as it would reduce profits by 21% and non-violent pot smokers are the easiest prisoners to care for ( Tony Shitley ( he protects the nursing homes while they are abusing your elderly and ripping all their assets out from INDER them and your inheritance too)

These are the dudes running your state. And Tennessee is an absolute wasteland of corruption and outright STUPID. Even some of you will come on here and BLAST ME just because I told you the absolute truth.....
EaTn

Johnson City, TN

#4 Jan 14, 2013
Appaloosa....and that why you see "I'm from 10ec" bumperstickers.
Old Man

United States

#5 Jan 14, 2013
Appaloosa wrote:
These are your east Tn Lawmakers Ron Ramsey (accepts money from Jack Daniels and the Wine &Spirits Distributors and promotes all their interests in contrast to our safety. He wants 40 proof wine on grocery store shelves).
I guess he was the cause of the voters of Rogersville voting in liquor. Wine in grocery stores might hurt beer sales or maybe compete with a new liquor store? Alcohol is alcohol who cares how it is delivered as long as the taxes are paid.
SERIOUS

Durham, NC

#6 Jan 26, 2013
You're point is well taken. Truth is, I don't care if they sell it in the grocery stores. I don't care if they sell wine in the elementary schools with guns everywhere. Who gives a flipping shut anymore.???? Here's my point, if you want something done. You have to pay ron ramsey ..... Want wine on grocery stores shelves????? O look and you'll see where they gave money to mr egghead himself,

Bibles, guns, liquor, war, and hate....... I just want the FREAKING REVOLUTION TO START. Bring it the F on, I'm tired of talking about it.
Eric

Sanford, NC

#7 Jan 26, 2013
You're point is well taken. Truth is, I don't care if they sell it in the grocery stores. I don't care if they sell wine in the elementary schools with guns everywhere. Who gives a flipping shut anymore.???? Here's my point, if you want something done. You have to pay ron ramsey ..... Want wine on grocery stores shelves????? O look and you'll see where they gave money to mr egghead himself,

Bibles, guns, liquor, war, and hate....... I just want the FREAKING REVOLUTION TO START. Bring it the F on, I'm tired of talking about it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesborough Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 9 min WTSenior 152,241
Michael Brown is the story dead yet? 14 min Shyster 67
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 52 min TheRealZeke 8,645
Karla Kyte Productions 55 min Haters 39
Dykes Defends Vicki Woodward But Stresses Over ... 2 hr Wondering 15
Tattoo Cover Ups (Nov '12) 3 hr Tracysmom 3
Tattoo. (Dec '13) 3 hr Tracysmom 4

Jonesborough Jobs

Jonesborough People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Jonesborough News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Jonesborough

Personal Finance