Rob Blogger

Johnson City, TN

#1 Jan 19, 2013
He was arrested in Jonesborough last saturday night. Apparently he has family in Limestone or Telford but his address is listed as Kingsport.
http://johnsoncitypress.com/Arrested/article....

This link may have be his father who then lived on Steen Road. Sounds like the entire family is bad news and no stranger to the court system.

http://www.greenevillesun.com/Local_News/arti...
M Wilson

United States

#2 Aug 23, 2013
Look at kingsport timesnews arrested . Theft,Meth ,Bath salts . He has multiple arrests. This pos lost custody off his kids due to molestation just like his father . I hope to see him in the obituaries next.
alfonso ramacusy

Salisbury, NC

#3 Jun 6, 2014
Thats bullshit and slander better check the facts love my kids not at all like my father had a drug prob would kill anyone who hurt my babies that quote from their mother obviously upset over our seperation at the time new to computers did not realize people could print shit like that also other comment from newspaper about bad family crap guess that writer thinks he or she is god throwing judgement like that hope they been saved so they dont burn in hell
ChristinaRAMACUS Baughman

Carson City, NV

#4 Jul 26, 2014
Oh gosh Rob Blogger and M Wilson I just ran across this post today, and imagine my surprise!!!....I have to apologize because I sure don't remember either one of you being part of our family. I don't remember you ever standing in between us kids and my father while he abused us and our mother, nor do I recall your names ever showing up in any of the court cases involving any of us. Let me introduce myself, my name is Christina Ramacus Baughman. I am the mother to an awesome kid, a military wife of 17 years, we own our own home and pay our bills on time. I rescue animals, and foster orphan kittens for my local SPCA. Yup I am sure of it....I am nothing but trouble. Complete garbage. For anyone to say that they hope my brothers name shows up in the Obituaries next is positively ignorant. I am certain that you both lead the perfect lives and are absolutely without any faults, and by all means your opinions on a topic that you now nothing about (other than what you have read about in the newspapers) is absolutely the most important thing ever to my entire family! Damn!! not sure what we would do without you both putting your two cents in! Apparently neither of you have anything better to do with your time then sit on your ass surfing the internet and passing judgment on complete strangers. Let me tell ya I am going to sleep so much better tonight now that we have the two of you looking out for us! OH and no doubt you have already read that our Mother died two years ago, and our baby brother died in January, I am sure that made you both feel so much better about life in general. In closing before you go running your ignorant mouths all over the internet about people that you know NOTHING about I suggest that you do your damn research first.
johnboy94

United States

#5 Feb 5, 2015
ChristinaRAMACUSBaughman wrote:
Oh gosh Rob Blogger and M Wilson I just ran across this post today, and imagine my surprise!!!....I have to apologize because I sure don't remember either one of you being part of our family. I don't remember you ever standing in between us kids and my father while he abused us and our mother, nor do I recall your names ever showing up in any of the court cases involving any of us. Let me introduce myself, my name is Christina Ramacus Baughman. I am the mother to an awesome kid, a military wife of 17 years, we own our own home and pay our bills on time. I rescue animals, and foster orphan kittens for my local SPCA. Yup I am sure of it....I am nothing but trouble. Complete garbage. For anyone to say that they hope my brothers name shows up in the Obituaries next is positively ignorant. I am certain that you both lead the perfect lives and are absolutely without any faults, and by all means your opinions on a topic that you now nothing about (other than what you have read about in the newspapers) is absolutely the most important thing ever to my entire family! Damn!! not sure what we would do without you both putting your two cents in! Apparently neither of you have anything better to do with your time then sit on your ass surfing the internet and passing judgment on complete strangers. Let me tell ya I am going to sleep so much better tonight now that we have the two of you looking out for us! OH and no doubt you have already read that our Mother died two years ago, and our baby brother died in January, I am sure that made you both feel so much better about life in general. In closing before you go running your ignorant mouths all over the internet about people that you know NOTHING about I suggest that you do your damn research first.
http://www.timesnews.net/article/9084807/kpd-...
http://www.wjhl.com/story/28012269/wcso-deput...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesborough Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lester clawson (Dec '16) 1 hr R Jim 30
Chris Garland or Chris Nelson step Brothers? 2 hr Concerned 4
New Life Praise and Worship 4 hr Pastor 5
Erwin little league 6 hr VFW123 19
Crockett Coach Should Be School Director 10 hr Pioneering 5
E t s u football 13 hr Marky Billson 4
lickinggood 13 hr Preacher2 8

Jonesborough Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance