John Day for County Mayor?
Tea Party

Dallas, NC

#168 Sep 18, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Ohhhh tea party gots its fellings hurt. Big dog pretty much summed it up. Tell day hi. He's going to feel bad being beat.
Oh contrare little girl. I'm still laughing. Ole big dog got his tail tucked between his legs so tight he darn near neutered himself and now has to give himself a name change. You need to stop bragging. Word is out now. You 're just trying to keep your job. You and your little Topix fishing crew probably won't have a DAY job when this is over. LOL!
Rock Creek Ski

Maryville, TN

#169 Sep 18, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummm no "heee heee hummm" are you 12? Or a umpa lumpa? Days not going to change anything. He's scum and obviously you can't read. I'm not a lynch fan. I am anti day because I don't want scum as a mayor who thanks he's a God send. He is can't wait till the truth comes out real soon. Keep up with papers it will be interesting. Don't it just burn you up when the truth comes out mr day? Hahaha
You had better be a lynch fan - cause he is the only thing between you and the bread line. Ho-hummmm- tweedly -deee. And I have you know I am older than 13.
Sam

Elizabethton, TN

#170 Sep 18, 2013
hesajoke wrote:
Why was Day fired from NFS?
He went over his boss to a higher boss. He thought that would make him some points. As you said he was fired. He is not a very nice person. Ask his Brother's.
Tubman

Johnson City, TN

#172 Sep 19, 2013
How does someone make contact with John Day to talk to him?
rockybalboa

Johnson City, TN

#173 Sep 19, 2013
Tubman wrote:
How does someone make contact with John Day to talk to him?
Go down to the sheriff's office where he always has his head up mike's ass plotting like they did to get the drummed up charges against kent
Rock Creek Ski

Maryville, TN

#175 Sep 19, 2013
Sam wrote:
<quoted text>
He went over his boss to a higher boss. He thought that would make him some points. As you said he was fired. He is not a very nice person. Ask his Brother's.
Ask "Brother's" what and which one - since your statement shows possession of one, and he currently happens to have three?
I think he is a very nice person. And I checked with his brothers (yes all 3), and they all said the same thing - i.e. that he is a great sibling. No problem with the family less one of you-uns want to get in between them. Suggest you speak with the Human Resources Department Manager of NFS and I am sure they will tell you he was NOT fired -if they tell you anything at all!
Jill

Elizabethton, TN

#176 Sep 19, 2013
Rock Creek Ski wrote:
<quoted text>
Well if is not ole Keeeeeney - who has finally surfaced again. He always "hears" things cause he doesn't know anything to say. You know - deeply lacking in social skills & intellectual conversation. John Day is giving tutorials to the county government on everything from employee position descriptions to employee evaluations to how county government should be run - for the people who put the elected officials there. And it is all free - yes free. People get ready - there is change a coming and if you don't like change - you had better get your resume up to date. John Day would not only make a great county mayor, he would be a great Governor for the state of Tennessee.
Aren't you also a big supporter of David Hawk. You know how to pick them.
Wickerman

Johnson City, TN

#178 Sep 19, 2013
Bottom line(lynch SUCKS he has no business sense and ((personal opinion- VERY LITTLE common sense)) We NEED a change why not day ?????)
Tubman

Johnson City, TN

#179 Sep 19, 2013
How does someone make contact with John Day
just sayin

Elizabethton, TN

#180 Sep 19, 2013
I have heard that the new commissioner from the south end ,I think her name is Rice , is going to throw her hat in the ring for mayor. From what I hear she allready has most of the other commissioners bowing at her feet as they have made her the chairperson and she has only been on there for a couple of months.

Since: Mar 12

Post Falls, ID

#181 Sep 20, 2013
just sayin wrote:
I have heard that the new commissioner from the south end ,I think her name is Rice , is going to throw her hat in the ring for mayor. From what I hear she allready has most of the other commissioners bowing at her feet as they have made her the chairperson and she has only been on there for a couple of months.
Well,she must be a real fireball.The only problem is,"The Commissioners" would bow to Osama bin laden,if he were alive and it would keep them in office another term,lol
J R Ewing

Johnson City, TN

#182 Sep 20, 2013
Wickerman wrote:
Bottom line(lynch SUCKS he has no business sense and ((personal opinion- VERY LITTLE common sense)) We NEED a change why not day ?????)
Getting rid of both Lynch's would be good for the whole county.
J Springer

Elizabethton, TN

#183 Sep 20, 2013
just sayin wrote:
The only commissioners bowing at her feet are the Harris puppets,Sue jean,Gene and Kenneth.She is nothing more than a puppet herself along with mayor Lynch,you should get out and listen to what folks are saying,some people are going to be shown the door.
George Jefferson

Johnson City, TN

#184 Sep 20, 2013
J Springer wrote:
<quoted text>
The only commissioners bowing at her feet are the Harris puppets,Sue jean,Gene and Kenneth.She is nothing more than a puppet herself along with mayor Lynch,you should get out and listen to what folks are saying,some people are going to be shown the door.
A bit of advice for them. Dont let the door knob hit ya were the good lord split ya..Gotta go. Weisie is coming.
springerthe coward

Johnson City, TN

#185 Sep 20, 2013
J Springer wrote:
<quoted text>
That's all you ever spread you cowardly prick. What others are saying. You know nothing for a fact except a lot of that railroad money is fixing to find a new home. Can we say? KACHINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
WhyNot

Johnson City, TN

#186 Sep 20, 2013
Hmmmmm well if they are "bowing at her feet" and think sooooo highly of her. I would be VERY cautious of her she just may be the smartest crook in the bunch ;). i'm just sayin.....
just sayin wrote:
Dan

Gaffney, SC

#187 Sep 20, 2013
Hope not
clean sweep

Kingsport, TN

#188 Sep 20, 2013
they better clear the whole bunch out starting from the floor up in every department...you couldnt find a straight shooter any where down there.hell i think they are all from....Wickenburg
Rock Creek Ski

Maryville, TN

#189 Sep 20, 2013
clean sweep wrote:
they better clear the whole bunch out starting from the floor up in every department...you couldnt find a straight shooter any where down there.hell i think they are all from....Wickenburg
Clean Sweep - "they" better be you. If you live in Unicoi County and registered to vote, then vote, as this is the only freedom you have left. I agree with you about cleaning house - but the only way to do that is for the voters to make the change. And yes John Day for county mayor,(a home grown yung-un) would be the best place to start.
J Springer

Elizabethton, TN

#190 Sep 21, 2013
springerthe coward wrote:
<quoted text>
That's all you ever spread you cowardly prick. What others are saying. You know nothing for a fact except a lot of that railroad money is fixing to find a new home. Can we say? KACHINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
LOL,come and get the money you stupid bastard,if you are man enough,lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesborough Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Meetings for Atheists in SWVA/NETN 4 hr mojo n 53
Confederate Flag Hooplah 4 hr malcom x 31
NutriMost - New Diet Scam (May '14) 5 hr Tanya 867
Lefty Pride 7 hr right outta left ... 1
Downtown Duds not Dudes 10 hr DoctorLove 3
What's the deal with the BP gas stations going ... (Sep '13) 13 hr you got gas 7
Terry Ledford Sun disturbed wife 11
More from around the web

Jonesborough People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Jonesborough Mortgages