Guns Against Property Owners

Guns Against Property Owners

Posted in the Jonesborough Forum

Patrick

United States

#1 Feb 8, 2013
Today, Ron Ramsey and 7 other tennessee state gang member thugs placed GUN RIGHTS over the rights of property owners. Ifnsomeonendoesnt want guns on their property, TUGF. And if they resist? Tey go to jail. Of they hand up a sign that says no guns allowed? They go to jail. And Obama is a Nazi?

Here's the kicker, Ramsey told the newspaper that it had bi -partisan support. Well, that's lie number 1,245,621. There was only one democrat on the whole committee and she didn't vote. So , if 8 republicans vote YES and the lone democrat abstains ....that's not bi-partisan support. Each and every one of those senators gets money from the NRA.

Now,myouncant have probably guessed that I am anti-gun. I'm not. I'm anti LYING. I'm 100% for the second amendment .

Our senator and likely the next governor is a liar. Do you think of honors liars?
Mike

Sevierville, TN

#2 Feb 8, 2013
Just because nobody from the other party voted didn't mean they didn't support it. The gun rights issue was supported my a majority of people and so it passed.
Facts is facts

Johnson City, TN

#4 Feb 8, 2013
Patrick wrote:
Today, Ron Ramsey and 7 other tennessee state gang member thugs placed GUN RIGHTS over the rights of property owners. Ifnsomeonendoesnt want guns on their property, TUGF. And if they resist? Tey go to jail. Of they hand up a sign that says no guns allowed? They go to jail. And Obama is a Nazi?
Here's the kicker, Ramsey told the newspaper that it had bi -partisan support. Well, that's lie number 1,245,621. There was only one democrat on the whole committee and she didn't vote. So , if 8 republicans vote YES and the lone democrat abstains ....that's not bi-partisan support. Each and every one of those senators gets money from the NRA.
Now,myouncant have probably guessed that I am anti-gun. I'm not. I'm anti LYING. I'm 100% for the second amendment .
Our senator and likely the next governor is a liar. Do you think of honors liars?
I think you are an idiot.It is the right for someone with a concealed carry permit, to have their gun LOCKED IN THEIR CAR while at work. You make it sound like anyone can carry a gun anywhere on or in someone elses property.Get your facts straight and stop acting like you are fox news or Beck or Limbaugh, always twisting things to sound good or bad according to what you want everyone to beleve.
Survivorman

Elizabethton, TN

#5 Feb 9, 2013
Patrick wrote:
Did Ramsey used to rough you up in elementary school or something? This obsession you have is very unhealthy.
one who knows

Johnson City, TN

#6 Feb 9, 2013
I am 64 years old and don't have a gun carrying permit but i have carried one the biggest part of my life.
Patrick

Bluff City, TN

#7 Feb 9, 2013
Survivorman wrote:
<quoted text>
Did Ramsey used to rough you up in elementary school or something? This obsession you have is very unhealthy.
Your apathy is what has ruined America, you let thugs go unanswerable. As long as you have your beer and a warm place to shit. Sick your head in a bucket of it and just let your kids deal with the tyranny. They're nothing but rug rats to you anyway. And a tax break. Ramsey is a punk and you're even worse
Mike

Sevierville, TN

#8 Feb 12, 2013
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
Your apathy is what has ruined America, you let thugs go unanswerable. As long as you have your beer and a warm place to shit. Sick your head in a bucket of it and just let your kids deal with the tyranny. They're nothing but rug rats to you anyway. And a tax break. Ramsey is a punk and you're even worse
Are you making a joke? How do you deduce that there is any tyranny? How has he ruined America? The United States is still the best contry in the world and is better today than it has ever been.
Me too

United States

#9 Feb 12, 2013
one who knows wrote:
I am 64 years old and don't have a gun carrying permit but i have carried one the biggest part of my life.
I have nine guns. None registered, never have. If I'm out somewhere and somebody pulls a gun. Most people don't know this : you can shoot them for any reason. He'll, they could pull their gun because they are witnessing a robbery, rights. Well, all you saw was them pull a gun, so you blow the freaking top of their head off. CSS closed. You and your family were walking into long John silvers. Some redneck pulls out his gun to show somebody in the parking lot ....BOOM. One less redneck laying dead in the parking lot ....stand your ground.....what are you supposed to doz. wait until he starts shooting?
JCD

Johnson City, TN

#10 Feb 13, 2013
Me too wrote:
<quoted text>
I have nine guns. None registered, never have. If I'm out somewhere and somebody pulls a gun. Most people don't know this : you can shoot them for any reason. He'll, they could pull their gun because they are witnessing a robbery, rights. Well, all you saw was them pull a gun, so you blow the freaking top of their head off. CSS closed. You and your family were walking into long John silvers. Some redneck pulls out his gun to show somebody in the parking lot ....BOOM. One less redneck laying dead in the parking lot ....stand your ground.....what are you supposed to doz. wait until he starts shooting?
You are exactly the type of moron who should not have a gun.
If you can't judge a situation and think you're ok to start shooting just because you saw a gun even in a non threatening manner like someone showing a weapon to another person you are a complete idiot.
I think you have 0 guns and a wild imagination fueled by watching too many Dirty Harry movies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesborough Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fortune teller (Mar '11) 3 min daisymaied 56
Pokeman No 8 min daisymaied 11
News Meet Donny Reagan, America's Most Racist Pastor? (Feb '14) 34 min Vol fan 367
Eldridge and Meredith caught by JCP 1 hr Taxpayer 164
Anthony Bell 9 hr Crazy 4
Tax And Spend David Tomita 9 hr JC voter 16
Liars For Jesus Go Directly To Hell (May '11) 10 hr Eternal Creature 50

Jonesborough Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jonesborough Mortgages