School Board under fire
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Bigger balls than yours

Jonesborough, TN

#21 Mar 10, 2013
METO wrote:
As far as Rick Butler he is no worse than any of the other pieces of shit that they have on the school board....must have found someone they want in his place...for God sake people this man has a family that you are putting through a living hell...O wait you don't care...do you???
So I guess what you're trying to say is Rick Butler has no blame in all of this.
pimping in a singlewide

Johnson City, TN

#22 Mar 10, 2013
Nooo.
METO

Kingsport, TN

#23 Mar 10, 2013
Bigger balls than yours wrote:
<quoted text>So I guess what you're trying to say is Rick Butler has no blame in all of this.
No that is not what I said...let a court deal with him not the people on here saying all these things....his family has been through enough and I hope they are not readying this.
Rapture

Coeur D Alene, ID

#24 Mar 11, 2013
METO wrote:
<quoted text>
No that is not what I said...let a court deal with him not the people on here saying all these things....his family has been through enough and I hope they are not readying this.
You know what,Chicken Lips ..Cut the bullshit-If his family chooses to get on this site and CHOOSES to read what is posted on here,then they have no room to whine!! No one forces anyone to get on here and read anything.Just because YOU dont like what people post about Butler,doesn't give you a reason to play the poor pitiful boo hoo card.Grow up-If you don't like it-Time travel back and prevent it from happening goofy!
rogers

Johnson City, TN

#25 Mar 12, 2013
to bad Mr Day is gone.
Ralph

Jonesborough, TN

#26 Mar 12, 2013
rogers wrote:
to bad Mr Day is gone.
Where has he gone?
Answer

Chicago, IL

#27 Mar 12, 2013
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>
Where has he gone?
He went to shit and the hogs ate him.
Meto

Johnson City, TN

#28 Mar 13, 2013
Rapture wrote:
<quoted text>You know what,Chicken Lips ..Cut the bullshit-If his family chooses to get on this site and CHOOSES to read what is posted on here,then they have no room to whine!! No one forces anyone to get on here and read anything.Just because YOU dont like what people post about Butler,doesn't give you a reason to play the poor pitiful boo hoo card.Grow up-If you don't like it-Time travel back and prevent it from happening goofy!
Your a typical Erwin dumba**....no one said he was right but I am saying his wife just lost her mother and they dont deserve this....but you don't care do you ....you don't care who you hurt just like some more people from this sorry a** place...I hope one day you get to answer for this...Maybe they will turn hell up a few degrees for you...don't bother answering because I wont be back here any dumba** that just keeps running a knife in people when they are down...not just to Rick he is not the first one and I am sure he won't be the last one...doesn't deserve to have anyone read anything they post....You are a Idiot....Your opinion of me don't matter because you are a piece of sh*t to do people the way you are...suck on that chicken lips....
Save Canah Hollow

Johnson City, TN

#29 Mar 13, 2013
"why" i'll tell ya "WHY". once the votes are cast. The counting begins... And ya neeever who is doin the counting or what their math skills are like lol..(do ya follow)
Ben on my way out wrote:
This little group of followers needs to be voted out. When 95 percent of the county don't like the dictator, sorry...I meant director, why do the voters keep electing school board followers and not school board leaders? I guess this board will start to squirm now that they have been called out for violating the Sunshine Law. When Mr. Day is on your case, well, need I say any more?
Rapture

Coeur D Alene, ID

#30 Mar 18, 2013
Meto wrote:
<quoted text>
Your a typical Erwin dumba**....no one said he was right but I am saying his wife just lost her mother and they dont deserve this....but you don't care do you ....you don't care who you hurt just like some more people from this sorry a** place...I hope one day you get to answer for this...Maybe they will turn hell up a few degrees for you...don't bother answering because I wont be back here any dumba** that just keeps running a knife in people when they are down...not just to Rick he is not the first one and I am sure he won't be the last one...doesn't deserve to have anyone read anything they post....You are a Idiot....Your opinion of me don't matter because you are a piece of sh*t to do people the way you are...suck on that chicken lips....
NO!!,Chicken Lips..I DONT CARE!..This aint about his WIFE or his MAMMY-IN LAW...It's high time the damned pity party stops for everyone!!Look back at the last few notable people who got their ass in a sling for some corrupt bullshit=Terry Haynes-Got all kinds of sick,when he was being looked into for some shady crap..Kent Harris-Ooops,Stumped my toe(or josh stumped the jet ski)either way,to hear him tell it ,down and out...Rick Butler-Had a death in the family,dont upset them..BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH..It's the oldest trick in unicoi county people!!If you want to get off easy,prey upon the GOOD peoples GOOD hearts,make trhem feel sorry for you,and maybe ,just maybe,they will forget how you sorry ass conducted itself a few weeks prior...So dont come at me with that same old whinning bullshit that has circled around for years.
TRUTH

Johnson City, TN

#32 Mar 18, 2013
I am proud to live in Unicoi County we finally have a Sheriff who is not in the click. Yes Kent Harris was in Paul Farnors hip pocket and Denise Brown who do you think got Rick Butler elected to the School Board. And Greg Lynch and Judge David Shultz who do you think Kent party with? Mike Hensley is not a good ole boy in the click he is his own man and has stood up against the back room coruption that Kent Harris dealt out. I am also glad to see John Day going after the millionaire club in Unicoi County who does not pay there taxes as the little guy does. My family has a hard time paying these high taxes that Kent Harris created in his shady dealings with his pal Dan Duncan and others at the Jail Annex. So cudos to John Day and Mike Hensley for looking out for the little guy keep up the GREAT work.
Just the facts

Jonesborough, TN

#34 Mar 18, 2013
TRUTH wrote:
I am proud to live in Unicoi County we finally have a Sheriff who is not in the click. Yes Kent Harris was in Paul Farnors hip pocket and Denise Brown who do you think got Rick Butler elected to the School Board. And Greg Lynch and Judge David Shultz who do you think Kent party with? Mike Hensley is not a good ole boy in the click he is his own man and has stood up against the back room coruption that Kent Harris dealt out. I am also glad to see John Day going after the millionaire club in Unicoi County who does not pay there taxes as the little guy does. My family has a hard time paying these high taxes that Kent Harris created in his shady dealings with his pal Dan Duncan and others at the Jail Annex. So cudos to John Day and Mike Hensley for looking out for the little guy keep up the GREAT work.
You can bash these people all you want and I could give a rats ass, but you leave Dan Duncan out of this. I have known Mr. Duncan as a buisness man in Unicoi County for many years and there is not a finer man anywhere and he does not deserve to me mentioned in the same breath as Kent Harris.
TRUTH

Johnson City, TN

#35 Mar 18, 2013
so it is o.k. that danny duncan and kent harris made hundreds of thosands of dollars off that piece of garbage property he sold to unicoi county? its o.k. because you have known him and he is such a gret man, what was he doing running with kent harris at every turn. you can believe what you want but facts speak louder than words.
Bigger balls than yours

Jonesborough, TN

#36 Mar 18, 2013
TRUTH wrote:
so it is o.k. that danny duncan and kent harris made hundreds of thosands of dollars off that piece of garbage property he sold to unicoi county? its o.k. because you have known him and he is such a gret man, what was he doing running with kent harris at every turn. you can believe what you want but facts speak louder than words.
Mr. Duncan is a buisness man and it is evident that he is very successful at what he does. Nobody twisted the arm of the mayor or the county commission to buy this property , in fact the county approached Mr. Duncan on this matter and not the other way around as you would have people believe. If the county did not have that property now they would be up shit creek without a paddle. As far as Dan Duncan and Kent being friends , maybe many years ago they were but when Kent started running around with inmates and having drunk parties and doing all kinds of ungodly stuff that most people don't even know about then Dan went the other direction because he stands for what is right. If you have any questions just go talk to Dan in person I am sure he would be glad to talk to you. If you don't have the balls to go talk to him in person then shut the hell up.
hey

Kingsport, TN

#37 Mar 18, 2013
Rapture wrote:
<quoted text>NO!!,Chicken Lips..I DONT CARE!..This aint about his WIFE or his MAMMY-IN LAW...It's high time the damned pity party stops for everyone!!Look back at the last few notable people who got their ass in a sling for some corrupt bullshit=Terry Haynes-Got all kinds of sick,when he was being looked into for some shady crap..Kent Harris-Ooops,Stumped my toe(or josh stumped the jet ski)either way,to hear him tell it ,down and out...Rick Butler-Had a death in the family,dont upset them..BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH..It's the oldest trick in unicoi county people!!If you want to get off easy,prey upon the GOOD peoples GOOD hearts,make trhem feel sorry for you,and maybe ,just maybe,they will forget how you sorry ass conducted itself a few weeks prior...So dont come at me with that same old whinning bullshit that has circled around for years.
Nobody came to you for anything and I would really hate to ever think I would ever be in that position....We wasn't talking about your so grand politics that you all like to roll in. I stated that his family (who done nothing wrong) is hurting because of a death in the family and for what he done and that his FAMILY didn't deserve this I did not say him....have some respect for people...oh I forgot you people don't know what that word means...all you know is politics, Kent, Josh, Jet Ski's...that is what your life centers around.....Your a waste of time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesborough Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking For Place To View The Stars 1 min Play 6
NutriMost - New Diet Scam (May '14) 3 hr Tanya 933
Washington County School Budget 3 hr Retired 6
in mind 5 hr Bchord 4
WCDE CO can have posts removed will repost/CO P... 6 hr true 2
The Liberal Methodist Church In Johnson City 9 hr Living In Sick So... 1
Confederate Flag Hooplah 15 hr Crowbait 90
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jonesborough Mortgages