Thanksgiving should bring repentance

Thanksgiving should bring repentance

Posted in the Jonesborough Forum

IHS

Jonesborough, TN

#1 Nov 22, 2012
IM ALWAYS BAFFLED BY THIS HOLIDAY TRADITION. I SEE ITS MERIT, BUT I WON'T BE ABLE TO FORGET THAT THE FIRST THANKSGIVING LED THE NATIVE AMERICAN TO THINK THAT WE WERE FRIENDS. I BELIEVE THAT THE FIRST WAVE OF AMERICANS WERE GOOD FOLKS. THE NEXT WAVE WERE THE WORST THAT MANKIND HAS TO OFFER. THEY CAME IN DROVES AND THEY BROUGHT GREED, GUNS AND SMALLPOX WITH THEM. GD THEM. WHAT HAPPENED IS A HUMANISTIC AUTROCITY NO WORSE THAN HITLER AND IT WAS FOLLOWED BY ONE EVEN WORSE. IF THE TRAILMOF TEARS WASN'T BAD ENOUGH, THEN THE SLAVE TRADE OPENED. MY GOD, HOW CAN SOMETHING LIKE THIS EVER HAVE LIVED ON THIS LAND. FINIALLY THE AGRESSION WAS STAMPED OUT BY THE WORST WAR WE HAVE EVER SEEN. 250,000 AMERICANS DIED SETTLING SLAVERY (and other issues)

IT'S BEGINNING AGAIN. WFHG AND OTHER RADIO STATIONS CARRY THE HATE PROGRAMMING OF NEAL BOORTZ AND OTHERS. HE SAID THAT KATRINA WAS GODS WAY OF CLEANSING THE HUMAN TRASH FROM NEW ORLEANS. IT'S ON THE RADIO WAVES IN AMERICA, NOT SOME THUG THIRD WORLD COUNTRY. RUSH LIMBAUGH IS NO BETTER. THE AGRESSION OF THE CHURCH IS DAMNDABLE.

TODAY, ENJOY YOUR FAMILY (if you have one) enjoy your freedom, what's left of it in Tennessee where the state legislative thugs chip away at personal freedoms daily, but promote guns constantly. Know that while your eating, your state thugs are implementing the right of the state to stick a needle into your arm without your consent. Have desert knowing that your state rep from Greeneville beat a woman up last March and not only is he not behind bars, he got re-elected this month. Take photographs of your family while knowing that Ron Ramsey and the republican gang members are working on ways to control, eliminate, discriminate, manipulate and otherwise monopolize the voting process. Your voice is being silenced.

AGRESSION is here again. It hides behind, and gains strength using morality as its disquise and its such an easy sale to a Tennesseean. I'm sorry, but of any area can actually vote in these men as their leaders than something is Utterly and hopelessly wrong with you. It's been wrong with you . It's in your bloodline and in your hearts. The state of Tennessee and the republican right has even practiced an assault on religion by stopping a construction on a church because they don't like what they preach.

AGRESSION is here again . Stupid always fears smart. They think that smart will overtake them. Ad they're right. It overtook the country on November 6th... These very same men that say OBAMA IS TAKING AWAY OUR GUNS AND OUR FREEDOMS are liars and THEIVES and you elected them. AGRESSION is here again and it's being pumped out right over the airwaves by WFHG and others.

Some time ago an Australian Thug named Rupert Murdock , a criminal with crime in his bloodline, came to America with his Chineese wife of half his age. Along with his Billionairre pals, they have enraged and misled almost half of America with FOX NEWS and the hate on the airwaves.

Enjoy your meal knowing that FOX is promoting and leading this country into a civil war that will leave millions dead, killed by other Americans. It's as real as your radio. It is eminent. It's is coming. It's is premeditated. And it is all part of the plan.

Thank your local red state legislator for all the damage he does to your country for a measley $17,000 per year.

Thanksgiving. For what? Because I live in a nation with a history of murder, slavery, AGRESSION, deception, religious freakery, stupidity, bigotry add infinitude.

Drive safe because if you weave, Ron Ramsey can have you stuck with a needle to see how much turkey you have had. Look, he couldn't care less if your drunk and kill somebody. The guy was caught going 90 miles and hour in Knoxville. It's about getting the needle into your arm without your consent. Can you see the future of that? Do you know where that leads? Do you care? Are you so stupid that you think drawing blood from a drunk driver has any merit to it?

Happy Thanksgiving
OldTennGranny

Johnson City, TN

#2 Nov 22, 2012
IHS wrote:
Thanksgiving. For what? Because I live in a nation with a history of murder, slavery, AGRESSION, deception, religious freakery, stupidity, bigotry add infinitude.
No offense but it sounds to me like u would be much happier living in another country so get going kiddo!
FallingSky

Marion, VA

#3 Nov 22, 2012
I think I will have a Happy Thanksgiving. I'm going to start out by being thankful that I was blessed with the intelligence to know that there are good and bad people in all political parties. I'm going to be thankful that I don't judge people just because they don't share the same political views as I do. I'm going to be thankful that I have a loving family and friends to spend this holiday with instead of spending hours on Topix professing my obsessions. But most importantly, I'm going to be thankful I'm not IHS.

GOD BLESS AND HAPPY HOLIDAY TO ALL!!!!!
Carl

Johnson City, TN

#4 Nov 22, 2012
IHS wrote:
IM ALWAYS BAFFLED BY THIS HOLIDAY TRADITION. I SEE ITS MERIT, BUT I WON'T BE ABLE TO FORGET THAT THE FIRST THANKSGIVING LED THE NATIVE AMERICAN TO THINK THAT WE WERE FRIENDS. I BELIEVE THAT THE FIRST WAVE OF AMERICANS WERE GOOD FOLKS. THE NEXT WAVE WERE THE WORST THAT MANKIND HAS TO OFFER. THEY CAME IN DROVES AND THEY BROUGHT GREED, GUNS AND SMALLPOX WITH THEM. GD THEM. WHAT HAPPENED IS A HUMANISTIC AUTROCITY NO WORSE THAN HITLER AND IT WAS FOLLOWED BY ONE EVEN WORSE. IF THE TRAILMOF TEARS WASN'T BAD ENOUGH, THEN THE SLAVE TRADE OPENED. MY GOD, HOW CAN SOMETHING LIKE THIS EVER HAVE LIVED ON THIS LAND. FINIALLY THE AGRESSION WAS STAMPED OUT BY THE WORST WAR WE HAVE EVER SEEN. 250,000 AMERICANS DIED SETTLING SLAVERY (and other issues)
IT'S BEGINNING AGAIN. WFHG AND OTHER RADIO STATIONS CARRY THE HATE PROGRAMMING OF NEAL BOORTZ AND OTHERS. HE SAID THAT KATRINA WAS GODS WAY OF CLEANSING THE HUMAN TRASH FROM NEW ORLEANS. IT'S ON THE RADIO WAVES IN AMERICA, NOT SOME THUG THIRD WORLD COUNTRY. RUSH LIMBAUGH IS NO BETTER. THE AGRESSION OF THE CHURCH IS DAMNDABLE.
TODAY, ENJOY YOUR FAMILY (if you have one) enjoy your freedom, what's left of it in Tennessee where the state legislative thugs chip away at personal freedoms daily, but promote guns constantly. Know that while your eating, your state thugs are implementing the right of the state to stick a needle into your arm without your consent. Have desert knowing that your state rep from Greeneville beat a woman up last March and not only is he not behind bars, he got re-elected this month. Take photographs of your family while knowing that Ron Ramsey and the republican gang members are working on ways to control, eliminate, discriminate, manipulate and otherwise monopolize the voting process. Your voice is being silenced.
AGRESSION is here again. It hides behind, and gains strength using morality as its disquise and its such an easy sale to a Tennesseean. It's been wrong with you . It's in your bloodline and in your hearts. The state of Tennessee and the republican right has even practiced an assault on religion by stopping a construction on a church because they don't like what they preach.
AGRESSION is here again . Stupid always fears smart. They think that smart will overtake them. Ad they're right. It overtook the country on November 6th... These very same men that say OBAMA IS TAKING AWAY OUR GUNS AND OUR FREEDOMS are liars and THEIVES and you elected them. AGRESSION is here again and it's being pumped out right over the airwaves by WFHG and others.
Some time ago an Australian Thug named Rupert Murdock , a criminal with crime in his bloodline, came to America with his Chineese wife of half his age. Along with his Billionairre pals, they have enraged and misled almost half of America with FOX NEWS and the hate on the airwaves.
Enjoy your meal knowing that FOX is promoting and leading this country into a civil war that will leave millions dead, killed by other Americans. It's as real as your radio. It is eminent. It's is coming. It's is premeditated. And it is all part of the plan.
Thank your local red state legislator for all the damage he does to your country for a measley $17,000 per year.
Drive safe because if you weave, Ron Ramsey can have you stuck with a needle to see how much turkey you have had. Look, he couldn't care less if your drunk and kill somebody. The guy was caught going 90 miles and hour in Knoxville. It's about getting the needle into your arm without your consent. Can you see the future of that? Do you know where that leads? Do you care? Are you so stupid that you think drawing blood from a drunk driver has any merit to it?
Good grief! I am thankful this person is not part of my family

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesborough Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LGBT and now Q? 1 hr TrollNot 87
David James Engle ( dj ) 4 hr Djs fiance 5
Eldridge and Meredith caught by JCP 5 hr Pete 114
Eldridge, Wolfe, and Stout Elephants 7 hr Taxpayer 3
Unicoi Farmer's Market (Aug '13) 7 hr Jus sayin 3
Karen Seeley Anderson ...how many times has sh... 10 hr CBK 3
show biz pizza (Nov '08) 13 hr longbowhunter 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jonesborough Mortgages