johnny lynch wins by land slide.

johnny lynch wins by land slide.

Posted in the Jonesborough Forum

booger

Johnson City, TN

#3 Nov 7, 2012
bob carter wrote:
KUDOS TO JOHNNY LYNCH AND DOUG HOPSON, I BET THE RAYS ARE MAD AS HELL CAUSE THEY WAS NOT FOR EITHER ONE OF THEM . IF ONE WANT ELECTED IN UNICOI STAY AWAY FROM BART RAY.
And Kent Harris and Kenny Woods,they sure didn't help Lengel any,lol.
Kenny

Maxton, NC

#5 Nov 7, 2012
orvil wrote:
THEY HELPED HIM A LOT GAVE HIM 5,000 DOLLARS.
Boy that was money well spent!!!
SlideInSideways

Knoxville, TN

#6 Nov 7, 2012
orvil wrote:
THEY HELPED HIM A LOT GAVE HIM 5,000 DOLLARS.
They gave him the L.T. Guinn clap. Jinxed him for life. I bet Lengel had a good time at the Peerless with all that money. Probably laughed at the dumbasses all the way to the bank. Lengel told somebody he knew he couldn't get elected he just wanted all the Franklins he could get out of the Guinn clan morons.
i am not here

Johnson City, TN

#7 Nov 8, 2012
Some of you goobers need to let the whole Kent Harris thing go. I notice that no thread on this site is safe from your interloping. One could post a thread praising Jesus, & some nimrod would twist it to talk about Harris.
If you'll notice, this one began about the Unicoi MAYORAL election!!!
booger

Johnson City, TN

#8 Nov 8, 2012
i am not here wrote:
Some of you goobers need to let the whole Kent Harris thing go. I notice that no thread on this site is safe from your interloping. One could post a thread praising Jesus, & some nimrod would twist it to talk about Harris.
If you'll notice, this one began about the Unicoi MAYORAL election!!!
Well Nimrod,maybe you haven't noticed,but every thread Kent starts on here is always an attack on someone.Maybe if you could read,you would see this IS NOT about the Mayor's race,just one of his stupid personal attacks on Bart Ray.
i am not here

Johnson City, TN

#9 Nov 9, 2012
I don't see that anyone named Kent has posted on this topic.
And I see that because I CAN read, thanks very much.
Kenny

Knoxville, TN

#10 Nov 9, 2012
booger wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Nimrod,maybe you haven't noticed,but every thread Kent starts on here is always an attack on someone.Maybe if you could read,you would see this IS NOT about the Mayor's race,just one of his stupid personal attacks on Bart Ray.
Some people are clueless...Yes Uncle started this forum about Bart...
Thank Goodness

Johnson City, TN

#11 Nov 9, 2012
Next time maybe the opposition will pick someone who is at least literate. It would be a complete embarrassment to have him represent the town (just read his advertisement and you’ll understand). It’s good to see that no amount of rumor spreading could bring Johnny down. I wonder if business is off down at Jones hardware and the whistle stop yet.
Just Saying

Knoxville, TN

#12 Nov 9, 2012
Who cares who Unicoi has as mayor. I 'm sure Johnny Lynch has got a really tough job considering the things that go on in Unicoi.LMAO
Johnny Fan

Johnson City, TN

#14 Nov 14, 2012
I'm so glad the right man won this election despite all the backstabbing and lying backstabbing from his opponent.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesborough Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NutriMost - New Diet Scam (May '14) 5 hr Tanya 1,559
Tania Tipton??? What is your opinion??? (Oct '14) 6 hr Tiredofliars 21
Anyone know Paul Braswell that works at tire pl... (Jul '15) 6 hr Tiredofliars 6
Corey Taylor 6 hr Pissedoffsister 3
New Adult Bar Johnson City 7 hr Mikala 15
Moving back to JC 9 hr Curious 6
Embreeville Volunteer Fire Department (May '14) 11 hr Jimmybennett 3

Jonesborough Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jonesborough Mortgages