First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Karma

United States

#1 Feb 18, 2013
Take 1 hour out of your lives and give it to your country tonight at 9pm and go to MSNBC.. Watch as The Bush Administration with Cheney sold Iraqs "weapons of mass destruction" and sent us into a war that got over 150,000 people killed. There's a war criminal in Crawford, Texas.

I honestly believe that Bush and Cheney should either be behind bars or hung by the neck until they are dead.

You will too after you see it.

9PM on MSNBC.
well

Johnson City, TN

#2 Feb 18, 2013
MSNBC...LMAO
Patrick

United States

#3 Feb 18, 2013
well wrote:
MSNBC...LMAO
What would really be funny is your kid had both his legs blown off on Iraq. LMAO
Save the Partisanship

Bradyville, TN

#4 Feb 18, 2013
Not cool, dude.
I WAS THERE

Elizabethton, TN

#5 Feb 18, 2013
I was there, so tired of all these unfounded conspiracy theories by civilians.
I Was There 2

Jonesborough, TN

#6 Feb 18, 2013
I WAS THERE wrote:
I was there, so tired of all these unfounded conspiracy theories by civilians.
These conspiracy theories make me puke. I personally saw a mass grave full of kids' bodies behind an orphanage. They were killed because their parents weren't part of the Sunni sect. There must have been a 100 bodies in that grave. Killing the person that did that was worth it all by itself.
Save the Partisanship

Bradyville, TN

#7 Feb 18, 2013
By that reasoning, why are we now not in most African countries, much of Central and South America and southeast Asia too? Not to mention China. Same atrocities and horrors, just a different part of the world.
Where does it end?
Patrick

United States

#8 Feb 18, 2013
37 terrorist of Saudi Arabia decent, hiding in Afghanistan BORROWED our own planes and crashed them......so WE ATTACKED A COINTRY THAT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT, STOPPED EVEN LOOKING FOR BIN LADEN AND GOT WELL OBER 100,000 killed. Not conspiracy.....fact.... Watch the thing on MSNBC or just stay stupid .....32,000 wounded .......no reason. Not Heros..... Just kids without legs....... Your kids......because you're stupid..... You bought the BUSH BS,.....are you man enough to admit it ????????
Snake Eyes

Elizabethton, TN

#9 Feb 19, 2013
Karma wrote:
Take 1 hour out of your lives and give it to your country tonight at 9pm and go to MSNBC.. Watch as The Bush Administration with Cheney sold Iraqs "weapons of mass destruction" and sent us into a war that got over 150,000 people killed. There's a war criminal in Crawford, Texas.
I honestly believe that Bush and Cheney should either be behind bars or hung by the neck until they are dead.
You will too after you see it.
9PM on MSNBC.
I hear Fox News will be doing a story in the near future on the Benghazi debacle and the cover-up that followed. I'm sure it won't be biased either.
I Was There 3

Abingdon, VA

#10 Feb 19, 2013
MSNBC is a front for DNC
Fox is a front for RNC

If you really wasn't unbiased facts, pick other news sources that aren't funded by either party. Incidentally I was there and I believe we were partially lied to about what was going on, however, the gov't lies to us on a consistent basis and we're all used to it anyway.
Pop

Jonesborough, TN

#11 Feb 19, 2013
Patrick wrote:
37 terrorist of Saudi Arabia decent, hiding in Afghanistan BORROWED our own planes and crashed them......so WE ATTACKED A COINTRY THAT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT, STOPPED EVEN LOOKING FOR BIN LADEN AND GOT WELL OBER 100,000 killed. Not conspiracy.....fact.... Watch the thing on MSNBC or just stay stupid .....32,000 wounded .......no reason. Not Heros..... Just kids without legs....... Your kids......because you're stupid..... You bought the BUSH BS,.....are you man enough to admit it ????????
You're right when you say "watch MSNBC and stay stupid."
I was there

Elizabethton, TN

#12 Feb 19, 2013
Thanks for undermining the job me and fellow troops did over there. Your welcome, I sure you draw a check. Your welcome for that as well. Iraq was a success. Do some research from unbiased sources. Quit searching for Bin Laden........ really? Had troops in and out of the mountains in Afghanistan the whole time as I recall, which is you guessed it, the home of the Taliban. I'm glad you know so much sitting on your thumbs. War is hell, I know this personally. So eat your Cheetos while watching conspiracy theory youtube videos and I'll make sure to wave at you next weekend at the flea market. Tell me and my brothers we were wrong wile you sat on your ass, your a man in full.
PWLILLEY

United States

#13 Feb 20, 2013
I Was There 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
These conspiracy theories make me puke. I personally saw a mass grave full of kids' bodies behind an orphanage. They were killed because their parents weren't part of the Sunni sect. There must have been a 100 bodies in that grave. Killing the person that did that was worth it all by itself.
IM GLAD SADAAM IS DEAD AND THANKS FOR GOING OVER THERE. BUT THAT WHOLE THING WAS A ONE BULLET WAR AND I WAS SAYING THAT RIGHT AFTER 911....KILLING HUSSEIN WASN'T WORTH 4000 dead soldiers and 32000 wounded and over 100,000 Iraqi lives.

You're a hero, but there's a war criminal in Crawford Texas. Ad wherever dick Cheney lives.

JOHN MACAIN IS RAISING HELL ABOUT 4 KILLED IN BENGHAZI BY A PLANNED SABOTAGE. AND SUGGESTS A HUGE COVER UP..... Listen to this : In the military if you go up and accuse an officer of a crime or some bullshit, you better have serious concrete proof or that's your ass.. Ever seen A FEW GOOD MEN? That's how it works. You can be court marshaled for suggesting crap like that.

In the world I live in, Lindsey graham and John McCain can attack the commander and chief and suggest a cover up or a whatever, then there is a trial. At the end of that trial, somebody is going to prison or to the end of a rope.........
well

Johnson City, TN

#14 Feb 20, 2013
MSNBC...LMAO
PWL

United States

#15 Feb 20, 2013
well wrote:
MSNBC...LMAO
Piney Flats.....LMAO
Hey

Knoxville, TN

#16 Feb 22, 2013
To the soldiers who posted in this thread, you are heros. That is not being questioned in the slightest. You freed people that had suffered for decades. You deserve the highest level of respect and you have that from me.

Now, with that being said, it is naive to believe that somebody is insulting you just because they don't believe the reason you are over there is the truth. There is a lot of fishy stuff between 911 and the Iraq war. Nobody questioned your service, only why our government put you there in the first place. I personally do believe conspiracies are involved with all this. Does that mean I don't support the troops? No. Do I believe the higher ups in the government had an agenda that they hid behind the stories we were told? Yes. I have researched topics for a long, long, time, and things just do not add up.

Like I said to the troops, you have my respect, heart, and thanks. Without you we would have nothing. But just because you are in the military does not mean that you have to buy into everything the government tells you. If you don't believe that this government would set something up against our own, just look into operation northwoods
In response

Elizabethton, TN

#17 Feb 23, 2013
Maybe we believe in our country more than non military because we have seen all the other countries. We know how other people live and know we should be happy to be Americans. Everybody wants change but the more change happens the worse it gets. Just something to ponder. BIG PICTURE
well

Johnson City, TN

#18 Mar 1, 2013
MSNBC...LMAO!
poster

Johnson City, TN

#19 Mar 1, 2013
well wrote:
MSNBC...LMAO!
Piney Flats...LMAO!!
Flairnt

United States

#20 Mar 2, 2013
I was there wrote:
Thanks for undermining the job me and fellow troops did over there. Your welcome, I sure you draw a check. Your welcome for that as well. Iraq was a success. Do some research from unbiased sources. Quit searching for Bin Laden........ really? Had troops in and out of the mountains in Afghanistan the whole time as I recall, which is you guessed it, the home of the Taliban. I'm glad you know so much sitting on your thumbs. War is hell, I know this personally. So eat your Cheetos while watching conspiracy theory youtube videos and I'll make sure to wave at you next weekend at the flea market. Tell me and my brothers we were wrong wile you sat on your ass, your a man in full.
I'm an American you idiot. I'm king of the world in America. I didn't want my sin in law over there for no reason. Ad it was for no reason. We might have been better off if you hadn't come back.

A republican is e scum of the earth. And the tea party nibbles on the scum.

Stupid hillbilly trash No offense

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesborough Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drs willing to treat pain management aggressive... (Jul '12) 2 hr Bert 49
Fathers who don't pay child support 4 hr Shaggy Rogers 28
Moving back to JC 8 hr Jeez Louise 9
NutriMost - New Diet Scam (May '14) 9 hr DonotBeThatNaive 1,561
Local police departments respond to military eq... (May '15) 9 hr drifter 6
Cody Montgomery - Pastor at Riverview 11 hr Pastor Charles Biggs 3
uber tricities - $20 off your first ride with p... 11 hr Crazy 5

Jonesborough Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jonesborough Mortgages